a beautiful soul of an old lady has gone back to her maker.

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Please say a requiem prayer for her marvelous soul. I'm confident she's with Christ now, but I cannot know her as God does so I'll pray for her just in case.

She was the nicest, holiest person I've encountered in life and I thank God for our encounters. She was a secular Franciscan and gave away her gloves to strangers mostly beggars during the winter season. She invited them to her home on dinner even though both her daughter and the priest told her not to because of the dangers.
She refused to listen to them cause she said she was eighty-something years and had to do as St. Francis. When Christ visits me as a beggar I have to give him food.

Ahh, what a witness Lord! Thank you Christ for giving her to us, thank you. Now she's back with you her king.

Please say a requiem prayer people. You would all have loved her so much if you had the blessing she was sent in your direction.
She died as 88 years old btw.

Memory eternal.

Last edited:

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
She always sung with her old cracked voice in French during adoration. She sporadically started whenever she felt like it. It was a beautiful testimony.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0