home
✟28,526.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
*PREFACE* THIS IS NOT TO BECOME A WOF BASH THE MAN I TALKED TO TODAY IS NO WAY WOF NOT EVEN CLOSE-----PLUS THIS NOT TO BECOME A PROSPERITY FIGHT DON'T EVEN TRY. IF YOU WANT TO START ANY OF THAT MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD!!!!!

Now we went to a friends today for lunch. The man of the house decided he wanted us to a cd. The man on the cd came right out talking about the Kingdom and money. He stated time after time that he would write a check to the church and then write on the check something that he wanted. He stated "money is a bartering tool". My hub fell asleep the woman that was with us fell asleep and I walked out of the room and helped his wife in the kitchen. When the cd was over the man walked into the kitchen and began to confront me. "what did you think?" I mumbled. "welllllllll do you think?" I mumbled again he continued to pressure me till I simply said "not my thing". He then declared "so then the kingdom is not your not thing!" I said "no I don't believe you can buy God". "no you want to remain in man's kingdom" He became very controlling and very mocking and very irritated till I told him "look I don't believe we need to buy anything from God." That made him more mocking I then "said look it's ok for you not for me let's aggree to disagree" he continued. Unfortunetly I fear this type of teaching is implementing the church at an alarming rate. Yet my friends we can not buy God money is not a bartering tool. All that is needed is the blood of Jesus.

this is the site of the man doing this teaching. Faith Life Now

So what are your thoughts on the teaching "money is a bartering tool?"

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So what are your thoughts on the teaching "money is a bartering tool?"

Personally, my response would have been along the lines of, "Cool, chapter and verse that says money is a 'bartering tool' with God, please."

But I don't think that's much of a surprise.

Upvote 0