Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Mustard Seed #5

Matthew 13:31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:

Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

You see the VALUE OF FAITH as Jesus describes it. Men have a BIG PROBLEM! It is called doubt and unbelief. We described the size of a mustard seed. It like one grain of ground coffee or like ¼ of a grain of rice. We all agree that is VERY SMALL. According to what Jesus is telling us, we can do amazing things if we have the faith Jesus is talking about. What men call faith, is not the “faith of Jesus”. The faith that Jesus has is “to believe and trust implicitly in every Word Father tells him”. The so-called “faith” men have is in the words they read or that some preacher told them about God and/or Jesus. Believing that Jesus existed as a historical person and did great things in his day is not “BELIEF and/or FAITH in Jesus that matters” here. Jesus BELIEVED IN GOD, HIS FATHER, and EVERY WORD COMING FROM HIS LIPS. That is what is called “the faith of Jesus”! You cannot have the “faith of Jesus” unless YOUR “faith” is exactly the same. The faith in your preacher and his spin may be “different” from what Jesus believed. Now we are going to go to the “WORD mirror” and take a look inside.

Who is your father? You might think your biological dad is your “father”, if you know who he is. In my case, my biological dad was a man named James Tolbert Webb. He was just an Earth-stage “dad” for my role in this life. He supplied the clay, genetic and DNA material, from which God built me a clay-house (human body) inside my earthly mom’s womb. Nine months, later God delivered me alive from her womb on September 7, 1943. I grew up calling Mr. Webb, “my dad”. But the Webb’s were religious people. They taught me from the Bible that “God is the Father of us all”! I believed them, and the Bible itself showed me where the proof is written. I found MUSTARD SEED # 5.

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

From what we know about Creator-God, it may seem “unbelievable” that we can be His children. He is a Spirit, and when we look at ourselves, we see flesh and blood. He is IMMORTAL, but men die. He has ALL POWER, but we are the epitome of weakness and vulnerability. He shines brighter than the sun, but we do not shine at all. He is EVERYWHERE AT ONCE and sometimes we do not know where we are even when told. Men die all the time, but HE CANNOT DIE! In the FACE OF THESE DIFFERENCES, Jesus asks us, “Where is your faith”? Just WHO IS YOUR FATHER??? If we reverse the clock and go back seventy years and ask a 3.5 year old boy named John Webb that question, I would point to James T. Webb and proudly say, “That’s my father”! But back in those days, I was a child. I thought as a child and I understood as a child. However, Father apprehended me, and I had to “put away childish things”. First He got rid of my human head and attached Himself above and upon my shoulders. He put reins in my mouth and He began to lead me where He wants me to go. I was selected by God to be HIS STUDENT. Before I could learn about me, I had to learn about Him. Jesus gave me a CLUE, a tiny “mustard seed” to grasp and apply in my mind. It is Matthew 23:9 and it explains WHO CREATED ME AND GAVE ME LIFE! It was not James T. Webb, nor Ethel V. Webb, my earthly parents. God gave me as a gift to them. I had to learn who is “my original source” and attachment. I came from God and I am bound to Him forever.

We have been taught many things about our ID, origin, and destiny down in the pit of hell with demonic prisoners. Men have always been curious about “Who Am I”; “Why am I here”; “What am I supposed to do”? No one knew that Creator God planned a TWO-STEP assize (or Scientific experiment) to test the quality of His production (Family products). All of this was hidden from both man and the incarcerated demonic prisoners. This means we are born into a double-blind situation of darkness and ignorance. And devils are to make it hard on us to even find light, if at all.

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

You see what that scripture is revealing to us. No man can choose God first, and then go about researching the scriptures to learn what God wants from him. If you are to know God and His will, He MUST and will initiate the contact. HE HAS TO SELECT YOU to be His student. You will then be a “chosen one”, and the CHOICE IS ALL HIS … not yours!

What if you are chosen and DO NOT KNOW IT? You will then be SURPRISED when He comes for you, like a certain man named Saul of Tarsus. You could also try and REFUSE your commission like a certain man named Jonas. But when and if He comes, that chosen person will KNOW SOMETHING IS HAPPENING to him! After God made Himself known to me and convinced me of His presence, I prepared my mind to follow His lead.

Jeremiah 3:4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth?

Isaiah 63:16 Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

I knew GOD IS A SPIRIT. I also knew from my education in school that children are replicas of their parents. That rule applies to all forms of life. I had to learn that SPIRIT is SUPERIOR TO FLESH and BLOOD at all times. My clay heritage from my parents should not be the focus of my concern. Clay is just a temporary part of me like a butterfly housed in a cocoon. The cocoon is not the most important factor. Adam was first created as a spirit-son, then God formed a clay mold of a human body and put him inside it. Jesus is the Son of God from Heaven, then God reduced him in size and placed him in Mary’s womb. Look at this:

Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands: 8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him. 9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. 14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Secrets of Enoch 30:10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from (1) invisible and from (2) visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, he knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures.

So NOW when men ask me about my heritage, I tell them I AM IMMORTAL, a son of God created in His image (Mother Zion) and likeness. I am an eternal spirit-son stuck in a clay body for the term of my STEP-ONE “exercise”, 2 Esdras 7:1-15, Ecclesiastes 1:13, Romans 5:18-23. Every man has a set number of days to face devils on earth, Psalms 90:9-10. What you need to know is my birth, Jesus’ birth, and your birth are ALL THE SAME. We were all born on the great 4th Creation day by Father-God as “children of light”. Remember, EVERYTHING IS “TODAY” with God. There is no yesterday and no tomorrow. There is no “TIME” as we know it in the bottomless pit in 24-hour increments. So forget thinking like the average man thinks in this life! Put on your IMMORTAL HEAD and think BIG! All you need is a tiny “mustard seed” of faith like Matthew 23:9. Why not accept your birthright and heritage from Father-God consciously. Learn the lesson that Esau failed to learn in this life, “do not despise your birthright”! All God’s sons are “princes”, and all His daughters are “princesses”, truly a glorious and royal FAMILY! Everyone on Earth right now has the same glory, heritage and destiny no matter where they are and no matter what their earthly role today may be.

John 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

So WHO is your daddy?? …..

Last edited:
Reactions: RaymondG

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Stand still and see the salvation of God. The children of Israel were on the shores of the Red Sea facing the water. In the meantime, they felt the rumbling of Pharaoh's chariots getting closer and closer. I am sure that some of them wanted to know "What shall we do", because Pharaoh is getting closer. All we have to do is LIVE and God will call our name when Jesus comes to it. We are called in the exact birth order in which we were born in the beginning. Father God is the only one who knows the order and names because He is the deliverer. You do remember the parable about the ten virgins, don't you? Love God and love your fellow man as best that you can and God will eventually get to your name. When Jesus gets to your name and calls it, you will be out of here like a flash of lightning. Remember it is MORNING TIME in Heaven and time as we know it is irrelevant. The sun is STILL RISING in the east of Heaven ... and it began with Abel. In terms of eternity, you have not lived on Earth except for a couple of seconds. Patience is a virtue!

Upvote 0