____Going Forward____

Status
Not open for further replies.

exodus19

Dec 24, 2005
✟648.00
Faith
Other Religion
here is a section of the book of Joel that you might read if you are curious as to how things proceed at end times when the messiah shows up.

there is allot of good stuff in the books of the minor Prophets since much of there writings is a synopsis, of the major Prophets prophetic writings.

much like a highlight reel.

so start i Joel chapter 2,3,4. read and highlight what you can see pertains to the book of Revelation, or as it appears to be what takes place .

today i read over many of my notes as to what happens at end times.

so i'll leave it up to you guys to see if you can see it for yourselves.

perhaps we can get somthing 'going forward'.

and good day

exodus19

Dec 24, 2005
✟648.00
Faith
Other Religion
it's hard to let this one go guys. There is much here that you need to read as well as many other places that lay the groundwork for the advancement of these days.

are you waiting for my commentary or will you read and see this prophetic writing as tying into the Book of Revelation.
there is much more by the Holy Prophets that directly correlates, to end times and how things will go on.

likewise by the OT you can discern the figures of speech, metaphors, and symbolism , subsequently tie the language to the apostles and John together and make sense of it all.

there is nothing that will not be clarified except for those who doubt, they are always there and not willing to go all the way.

it's called attachments, let go , please let go.

Upvote 0

exodus19

Dec 24, 2005
✟648.00
Faith
Other Religion
vanilla8 said:
I've read the book of Joel many times and the other major and minor prophets. There's lots in it that corrulates with revelations, but methinks you want to point out a less obvious connection?

it's a me think, that you may be right about so much of the OT major prophets writings are tied together and into Revelation.

i have watched and veiwed for over 6 months what people discuss in eschatology and there is such a familiare sound of subjects and point that are debated .
so either it's coming from authority as in phd or those who have written books or everyone reads the same way and i would say the former is most accurate given what i've seen.....................everywhere.

it makes me think that this stupidity could go on the same way for centuries and it might amongst non believers.

that's what me thinks.

ex out

Upvote 0

exodus19

Dec 24, 2005
✟648.00
Faith
Other Religion
joel 2"1 " blow ye the trumpet in Zion and sound an alarm
2" a day of darkness.........he comes as a thief in the night
3" a fire devoureth before them and behind a flame burneth, the land is as the garden of eden,.........the coming of new jerusalem
4" the appearence of them is as the appearence of horses.......a great army ie the bride
5"like th noise of chariots, on the tops of mountains, shall they leap like th e noise of the flame of fire....note the repeat, this is important b/c it relates to having received the Word of God as in the fire which goes forth from the mouths of the angels who are confirmed at the throne.
6" before thier faces the people shall be much pained,all faces shall gather blackness,...these are those who do not accept The Word and the word will be spread all corners of the world read the next verses 7,8,9,10 and the earth will quake before them

11" an the lord will utter his voice before his army...note inference of vs 4 these are those who are riding on white horses as in rev 19:14.
read 11' for the day of the lord is great....... etc

read 12,13,14 all pertaining to the event about to take place upon the opening of the seals and the 'day of judgement'
15" blow ye the trumpet in Zion ,sanctify a feast, this is the feast of the holy sons the tabvernacles of saints and angels and not of pot luck cow sacrificed on an later as the jews want to read into it.

that the solemn feast and their ways are over with.
look at 16" gather the people, sanctify the congregation assembole the elders....let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber and the bride out of her closet.

isn't that so beautifully written in that figure of speech as those saints who have implicit faith who have waited patiently for the day who have sat in prayer.

remember what jesus said about going to the closet to pray, that's an interesting tie Jesus used from the OT to have used that word.
17 " let the preiest and ministers......these are the angels and saints and those slain between the alter, this those converted in the His Word, spare thy people oh Lord and give not thine heritage over to the devils ie beasts, ie women ie heathens ie democratic cultures of today , ie heathen cultures who set up idols and place them in your home through the technologies known as tv, and radio.

who are these promoters of idol american or other hollywood freakshow is upon you and the Lord is not only enraged but also jealous as it says here , you are given over to other women , committing adultry preferring to serve the gods of idols ie heathens who make up gods from their own flesh.

can you hear me?

can you hear the cry of God?

read here 19, 20, 21, 22"

read and read........if you have questions ask

3:1 " for behold in those days at that time, when i sahll bring again the captivity of judah and jerusalem"

THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND ..........LISTEN UP

THIS IS WHERE YOUR JEWS WANT TO TAKE THID VERSE COUPLED WITH OTHERS AND SAY THIS IS ABOUT THEM , THE JEW BODY BORN PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE THE CHOSEN.

THIS IS CATAGORICALLY WRONG AND THEY USE EXTRAPOLATION TECHNIQUES TO JUSTIFY THEIR GARBAGE.. Even some have equated the period of the jews being recollected back in israel in1948 as this reference.

THEY LIE , THEY ARE WRONG.

THESE JEWS THE CAPTIVITY ARE ALL THE Spirit -souls that have been scattered throughout the 4 corners of the world hence are living in heathen bodys or even jew bodies but is neither limited to christain born bodies either.
For there are verses that cleary state that the world has all fallen into darkness hence implying that though people as in kings (EVIL ONES AT THAT) though they have maintained this bodily designation of christain ,jew hindu muslim and so on it is nothing but mans imposing his own concept of what God is and carrying out these ideas as a lessor part of the world cultures whilst they use large armies and money to overpower nations and impose heathean type idealogy on people all the while carrying some mark of a god, yet it is not God the God of the Holy Spirit as seen in the Testament.

these are false teachers and all false gods.

so herein in Joel , you have the Holy Spirit giving a vision to Joel as what the coming latter days will be like.

i can point to much of this testimony and others repeated throughout the Text and you can then see how it fits like this section of Joel with the book of Revelation writtten by John.

these are the days, my friends

exodus19_____going forward.

Upvote 0

exodus19

Dec 24, 2005
✟648.00
Faith
Other Religion
Joel ____ 3:1 " for behold in those days at that time, when i shall bring again the captivity of judah and jerusalem"

THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND ..........LISTEN UP

THIS IS WHERE YOUR JEWS WANT TO TAKE THIS VERSE COUPLED WITH OTHERS AND SAY THIS IS ABOUT THEM , THE JEW BODY BORN PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE THE CHOSEN.

THIS IS CATAGORICALLY WRONG AND THEY USE EXTRAPOLATION TECHNIQUES TO JUSTIFY THEIR GARBAGE.. Even some have equated the period of the jews being recollected back in israel in1948 as this reference.

THEY LIE , THEY ARE WRONG.

THESE JEWS referenced here, THE CAPTIVITY are the spirit-souls that have been scattered throughout the 4 corners of the world hence are living in heathen bodies or even jew bodies but is neither limited to christain born bodies either.

For there are verses that cleary state that the world has all fallen into darkness hence implying people as in kings (EVIL ONES AT THAT) have maintained this bodily designation of christain, jew, hindu, muslim and so on. It is nothing but evil man imposing his own concept of what God is, while carrying out these ideas as a lessor part of the world cultures.
They use large armies and money to overpower nations and impose heathen type idealogy on people, carrying some mark of a god, yet it is not God the God of the Holy Spirit as seen in the Testament.

these are false teachers and all false gods.

so herein in Joel , you have the Holy Spirit giving a vision to Joel as what the coming latter days will be like.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.