Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Do you dread the possibilies of this anniversary? I am always glad when it passes and nothing happens? I think we should have programs, celebrations for those who lost their lives that day.

Last edited:

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟348,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟120,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
I just heard this a few days ago except it was a different day in Sept.
I have heard a couple different dates also ..... Know that Schoenheit Graeser and some of the others who worked on this have considerable backing on this date ....I don't know.... astronomy is not my gig....

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟648,534.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Do you dread the possibilies of this anniversary? I am always glad when it passes and nothing happens? I think we should have programs, celebrations for those who lost their lives that day.

11/9-22.

General election Sweden.

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟648,534.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced

Just watched a video clip of recordings of last farewells.

I may not be a model citizen (best kid on the block) but it would be cruel to post it,

I felt.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟372,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Aging Boomers like myself have lived through 2 overwhelmingly momentous events. The kind with such enormous impact that you always remember exactly where you were and what you were doing when you heard the news. 9/11 was one. The other was the JFK assassination. What disturbs me is the conspiratorial thinking that such incidents provoke. OK, the 9/11 attacks did result from a conspiracy of suicidal Muslim radicals. But some people think the WTC towers were actually brought down by bombs inside the buildings. These same folks might also think a 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll fired the head shot that killed Pres. Kennedy. It's human nature to seek reasons and explanations. But the level of doubt, suspicion, and mistrust of expert opinion we see so often borders on the pathological. It's a dangerous and toxic mindset that just makes calamitous events worse.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums