Kentucky
✟47,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Started reading the light novels before I heard about the anime. I liked the LNs a lot, the story was good and the characters intriguing. There is a bit of language. On the other hand, the LNs also had some curious biblical references in them.

If anything, the anime has been even better than the LNs. If nothing else, the sound track adds so very much to the story.

Here in mid-November, it's roughly half-way through the second season, and so far this has been a top-tier anime. I'd give it a strong recommendation.

Bramblewild

Apr 16, 2019
Kentucky
✟47,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, the season ended a couple of episodes short, so those last two episodes won't air until March. Consider the cliffhanger at the end of the latest episodes, it's gonna be a long wait.

I'm not sure what happened, or rather why. I know they missed a couple of weeks releasing episodes, so I guess that's why they got behind and didn't have the time slots to end things. I've heard a few theories about what really happened, whio's to blame and all that, but so far as I know it's all just speculation.

I'm curious to know if they'll continue the anime. The series to this point has covered the first three volumes of the light novel, and there are several volumes after, so there's no shortage of story.

Upvote 0