Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:clap:So I am pregnant with our first child! My husband and I cannot be any happier. This has been life changing already and I am just happy with the idea of being a mother.

We just saw the heartbeat for the first time last week! hoping for a girl but Ill be happy either way. Just praying for a happy and healthy baby. Here Ill post my 8 week bumpie.

Attachments

• 0312170135.jpg
    0312170135.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 14

Grandpa2390

The Grey
Feb 24, 2017
New Orleans
✟42,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
:clap:So I am pregnant with our first child! My husband and I cannot be any happier. This has been life changing already and I am just happy with the idea of being a mother.

We just saw the heartbeat for the first time last week! hoping for a girl but Ill be happy either way. Just praying for a happy and healthy baby. Here Ill post my 8 week bumpie.

there doesn't seem to be a rating for Congratulations! or Wonderful!
So I had to post. ;)

Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Congrats! :) Have you narrowed down names yet?

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

May the Lord protect and bless you and your little one :D May He cause your pregnancy to proceed without complications.. :)

Upvote 0