8 pm on Sunday and Amazon just delivered a pkg?

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not see how Amazon can be any more aggressive. They just delivered a pkg using a Budget rental truck. Also they just tore down what at one time was a very nice mall. Amazon is building a distribution center on that land that will employ 1500 people.

I talked to the driver. I said you are working this late on a Sunday. She laughed and said: "Yep they have us working". It is good that people are out working, even if I am not really for people working on Sunday when they should be in church.

The pkg is a bird feeder. So I am sure the birds are going to be happy to be fed :)

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I do not see how Amazon can be any more aggressive. They just delivered a pkg using a Budget rental truck. Also they just tore down what at one time was a very nice mall. Amazon is building a distribution center on that land that will employ 1500 people.

I talked to the driver. I said you are working this late on a Sunday. She laughed and said: "Yep they have us working". It is good that people are out working, even if I am not really for people working on Sunday when they should be in church.

The pkg is a bird feeder. So I am sure the birds are going to be happy to be fed :)

If the aggressive Amazon Company bothers you so much, why do you buy from them? :scratch: AHHH I did it again :doh:

• Haha
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the aggressive Amazon Company bothers you so much, why do you buy from them?
Actually I just bought some stock in Amazon. In 22 years he has gone from nothing to being the richest man in the country. I wanted to buy stock back in the beginning but they advised against it. They said it was a bad investment. They were wrong

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,474,838.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

That driver was a small-time independent contractor. These days it's become economical for individuals to rent trucks daily to deliver Amazon packages.

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0