8 keys to being effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
isaiah 50.4-5
when i read these scriptures, i think its talking about being effective, and having success.
isnt that what we want? to sharpen ourselves into more accurate and effective tools?

and i think ive found 8 keys here that will propell us toward success and effectiveness.

"the lord hath given me"
1. know what you have!
an extreme faith in God, and confidence in yourself.

"the tongue of the learned"
2. you will have to learn!
you must attain wisdom and understanding.
prov. 4.5 GET wisdom,GET understanding...

"that i should know how to speak a word"
3.work quickly!
an effective person can work quickly, one word, one phrase,(figuratively).
you must work quickly.

"in season"
4. know your seasons!
dont plant crops in the winter, no matter how great your seed is, or how expensive it is, it will never grow in the wrong season. know when your actions will and wont work.

"to him that is weary: he wakeneth"
5.stir up your gift.
that word wakeneth means to stir up, or open eyes.
paul told timothy to stir up the gift that was within him.
the gift was there by god alone. but timothy had to pull that thing out and produce it himself.

"morning by morning"
6.seek the lord daily!
continual activity will keep you running at your peek performance. paul said we are renewed day by day. peter and cornelius heard from god in their daily (3 times a day really)prayer places.

"he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned"
7. shut up and listen!
this verse was talking about speaking, now its talking about listening. becuase youll never be succesful without reproof. youll never reach a place where you dont need to listen to others. and you cant do gods will without hearing gods voice.
DEAF PEOPLE CANT SPEAK EFFECTIVELY.

"...i was not rebellious, neither turned away back"
8.submission.
as we submit to god like "jesus was led or driven into the wilderness" we are more and more covered with the annointing.
smith wigglesworth.
and rebellion is as witchcraft.
rebellion killed gehazi and his calling.
some say he would have had a triple portion of the annointing, like elisha had double elijahs.

Status
Not open for further replies.