Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Rom 9:27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Gal 6:15 Certainly, it doesn't matter whether a person is circumcised or not. Rather, what matters is being a new creation.
Gal 6:16 Peace and mercy will come to rest on all those who conform to this principle. They are the Israel of God.

as 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
Jas 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
Jas 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

Jer_31:31 "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah—

Mat_26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Mar_14:24 And He said to them, "This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many.

Luk_22:20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.

1Co_11:25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

2Co_3:6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Heb_8:8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH—

Heb_8:13 In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Heb_9:15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

Heb_12:24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

LOL, finally struck a nerve.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know this may seem like a silly question... But I have to ask due to all the differing opinions out there on when the rapture will take place.

First, I'd like to state that I am operating based off the assumption that the rapture of the Church occurs at the 7th trumpet blast.

Who out there shares that viewpoint, and why? I'm very interested in this. You could say that this is a mid-trib rapture idea, and where I heard about this was at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City, MO.

But Personally, like most believers, I'm not sure when the rapture will happen...

Anyway, make some good arguments for me! I'd love to indulge in some critical thinking here!

I can speak some to this. First of all, you are wise to be cynical on this manner, and show a strong heart to go against the many crowds.

All the Bible has code to it, it is heavily in encryption. On these matters especially God has been extremely cryptic. Locked the answers down hard.

Man (sons of Adam), can not begin to know the truth. Man is nowhere remotely near the limited clues given. But, people go and believe what they want to.

Usually entirely unawares of how God knows they try and be crafty and competitive.

Its' like going to the dentist to get your car fixed. It is okay to not know. It is not okay to effectively alter Revelation.

Jesus will not come until the man of sin is exposed.

That is already beginning to happen, but has not happened so that all see what he is.

It will be a global event, not one hidden and sealed away, either.

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
While the rapture may take place pre-70th week. It doesn't have to.

2thessalonians2:4 act of the Antichrist revealing himself as the man of sin by going into the temple and sitting, does not take place until around 3 years 3 months into the 7 years.

The 2thessalonians2:4 act triggers the Day of the Lord.

There are no and's, if's or but's about Biblical prophecy. What is specifically set forth, is fulfilled precisely as the original prophecy set forth. As 2 Thess.2:1-3 so states, it is the man of lawlessness, who triggers the Day of the Lord, that is a seven year period of time, confirming Dan.9:27, as well as Rev.6:2.

Quasar92

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There are no and's, if's or but's about Biblical prophecy. What is specifically set forth, is fulfilled precisely as the original prophecy set forth. As 2 Thess.2:1-3 so states, it is the man of lawlessness, who triggers the Day of the Lord, that is a seven year period of time, confirming Dan.9:27, as well as Rev.6:2.

Quasar92
triggers the Day of the Lord.....by confirming the covenant for 7 years? Is that what it says in 2thessalonians2:4?

No, it does not say that. It says because he goes into the temple, sits, claiming to be God.

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
triggers the Day of the Lord.....by confirming the covenant for 7 years? Is that what it says in 2thessalonians2:4?

No, it does not say that. It says because he goes into the temple, sits, claiming to be God.

The Scriptures see it differently, as documented below. 2 Thess.2:4 is the mid point of Dan.9:27, when the A/C sets up the AoD. The Day of the Lord begins with the A/C confirming a binding agreement/covenant, in Dan.9:27.

2 Thess.2:1-8: The precise timing of the rapture of the Church:
"Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to Him, we ask you, brothers, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the Day of the Lord [The 70th and final Week/seven year tribulation of Dan.9:27] has already come." 2 Thes.2:1-2. Which is a direct reference to 1 Thes.4:17 and the theme of Paul's entire pre-trib rapture message in 2 Thes.2:1-8. When we will be CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR. [Parenthetics mine].

The "Day of the Lord" Paul refers to in vs 2, alludes to Dan.9:27, when God will intervene into the affairs of man for the last time, culminating in the second coming of Jesus to the earth. In that passage of Scripture, the Day of the Lord is triggered by the "he" who "confirms a covenant [An agreement] for one Week" [The Day of the Lord/ 70th and final Week/seven year tribulation], who is the antichrist. The second, and same "he," who stops Israel from the offerings and sacrificing in the temple of God, and the third, and same "he," who breaks his covenant in the middle of the Week [After 3.5 of the 7 year total], and sets up the abomination of desolation Jesus referred to in Mt.24:15, in His Olivet Discourse, about the sign of His second coming, and of the end of the age.

In verse 3: "Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that Day [The Day of the Lord, the 70th and final Week, the seven year tribulation] will not come, until the "apostasia" [Greek term in which the original
translation was "to depart," or "departure," meaning, the rapture of the Church] occurs and the man of lawlessness [The antichrist, and all three of the "he's" in Dan.9:27] is revealed [Who triggers the Day of the Lord/ the 70th and final Week/ the seven year tribulation], the man doomed to destruction." Which reveals the "apostasia" [Departure] will take place before the antichrist is revealed, who triggers the 70th Week/seven year tribulation. Confirmed in verses 7 and 8 below.

Translation History of apostasia and discessio: By Thomas Ice, PhD.
The first seven English translations of apostasia all rendered the noun as either " departure" or " departing." They are as follows: Wycliffe Bible (1384); Tyndale Bible (1526); Coverdale Bible (1535); Cranmer Bible (1539); Breeches Bible (1576); Beza Bible (1583); Geneva Bible (1608) . This supports the notion that the word truly means " departure." In fact, Jerome' s Latin translation known as the Vulgate from around the time of 325 A.D. renders apostasia with the " word discessio, meaning ' departure.' Why was the King James Version the first to depart from the established translation of "departure" in 1611 A.D.? [It is more than likely due to overzealous RCC scribes who altered the original wording of vs 3. to accommodate their teachings of Amillenialism, which rejects both the pre-trib rapture of the Church as well as Jesus Millennial reign her on earth].

Theodore Beza, the Swiss reformer was the first to transliterate apostasia and create a new word, rather than translate it as others had done. The translators of the King James Version were the first to introduce the new rendering of apostasia as " falling away." Most English translators have followed the KJV and Beza in departing from translating apostasia as " departure." No reason was ever given.

"He [The antichrist] will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God." Vs 4. [The abomination of desolation, confirming Dan.9:27 and Mt.24:15]. See also 2 Thes.2:4.

The rapture of the Church and verse 3 confirmed:
In verse 7: "For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so until he [The saints - Church] is taken out of the way."

The "he" who will be taken out of the way, is the one body of Christ, who bear the Holy Spirit within each of us [Eph.1:13-14], the Church of Jesus Christ. The very same as those who will participate in the "apostasia," the "departure," [the rapture] of the Church, in vs 3. Immediately following that:

In verse 8: "And then the lawless one [The antichrist] will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of His mouth and destroy by the splendor of His coming." Vs 8. [See Rev.19:17-21].

The antichrist is found in all three of the "he's" in Dan. 9:27, confirmed by Jesus in Mt.24:15; Mk.13:14 and by Paul, in 2 Thes.2:3, 4 and 8.

Quasar92

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Day of the Lord begins with the A/C confirming a binding agreement/covenant, in Dan.9:27.

The following comes from the 1599 Geneva Bible and reflects the understanding of Bible scholars during that time.

Those who produced this Bible understood that Daniel 9:27 was fulfilled by Christ during the first century. It is a reference to the New Covenant promised in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and found fulfilled by Christ in Hebrews 8:6-13, and Hebrews 10:16-18, and Hebrews 12:22-24.

The scriptural reference beside of Daniel 9:27 in my NKJV Bible is Matthew 26:28, and therefore reflects the same understanding as that found below.

Daniel 9:27
And he (a) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to (b) cease, (c) and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

(a) By the preaching of the Gospel he affirmed his promise, first to the Jews, and after to the Gentiles.

(b) Christ accomplished this by his death and resurrection.

(c) Meaning that Jerusalem and the sanctuary would be utterly destroyed because of their rebellion against God, and their idolatry: or as some read, that the plague will be so great, that they will all be astonished at them.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Scriptures see it differently, as documented below. 2 Thess.2:4 is the mid point of Dan.9:27, when the A/C sets up the AoD. The Day of the Lord begins with the A/C confirming a binding agreement/covenant, in Dan.9:27.
I think you mean you see it differently. :)

2thessalonians2.4 is an act, not an image, not an idol.

The act committed by the Antichrist is the transgression (an act) of desolation spoken of in Daniel 8:13.

Differently, the abomination of desolation, - a thing - will be set up in the temple to be worshiped. The abomination of desolation will be the image of the beast - an idol.

Confirming the covenant for 7 years is not what reveals the person as the man of sin. Although persons who know the bible will certainly realize who the person is. And even before then.

Confirming the covenant for 7 years is what starts the 70th week. Initially, the Jews and the world will be saying peace and safety because they will be thinking they have entered the messianic age.

Which goes on for several years, until the Antichrist transgresses the covenant, and goes into the temple, sits, claiming himself to be God; thus, revealing that he is the man of sin. That act by the Antichrist is what triggers the Day of the Lord.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟213,965.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know this may seem like a silly question... But I have to ask due to all the differing opinions out there on when the rapture will take place.

First, I'd like to state that I am operating based off the assumption that the rapture of the Church occurs at the 7th trumpet blast.

Who out there shares that viewpoint, and why? I'm very interested in this. You could say that this is a mid-trib rapture idea, and where I heard about this was at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City, MO.

But Personally, like most believers, I'm not sure when the rapture will happen...

Anyway, make some good arguments for me! I'd love to indulge in some critical thinking here!

Hi the 7 trumpets in Revelation would put the rapture at the 7th one would have Christians experiencing the wrath of God. The verses in Cor 15 and 1Thes 4 speak of the transformation and do link the idea to a trumpet as well and a last trumpet too. So the connection could be argued. There are some subtle differences though as the angels are sounding the trumpets in Rev and 1 thes 4 notes the transformation occurs at the trumpet of God. This could be a substantial difference as if you look up the use of trumpets in the law they were used to announce assembly advances and directions so a certain set of notes would blast and the whole assembly would recognize the sequence and follow the order. So the last blast might not be the final trumpet but perhaps the final blast of a specific sequence.

1 Thes 415 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 cor 15
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”
55 “O Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where
is your victory?”

So all the verses about being ready and no man knowing the day or hour make little sense to me if the rapture occurs after the 7th trumpet because then you would know it was coming as the 6th trumpet produces this 13 Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. 17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone. 18 By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed—by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths. 19 For their power[fn] is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm

If you look at all that proceeded the 6th 5th 4th 3rd 2nd and 1st trumpets the signs would be everywhere as destruction of these trumps is significant global and specific and these would follow the seal judgments as well. So this idea that the rapture is a day when no one will know does not fit as after these events it would be obvious the other trumpets have occurred just prior.

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The following comes from the 1599 Geneva Bible and reflects the understanding of Bible scholars during that time.

Those who produced this Bible understood that Daniel 9:27 was fulfilled by Christ during the first century. It is a reference to the New Covenant promised in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and found fulfilled by Christ in Hebrews 8:6-13, and Hebrews 10:16-18, and Hebrews 12:22-24.

The scriptural reference beside of Daniel 9:27 in my NKJV Bible is Matthew 26:28, and therefore reflects the same understanding as that found below.

Daniel 9:27
And he (a) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to (b) cease, (c) and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

(a) By the preaching of the Gospel he affirmed his promise, first to the Jews, and after to the Gentiles.

(b) Christ accomplished this by his death and resurrection.

(c) Meaning that Jerusalem and the sanctuary would be utterly destroyed because of their rebellion against God, and their idolatry: or as some read, that the plague will be so great, that they will all be astonished at them.

The "he" who will confirm a covenant in Dan.9:27, Is a prophecy yet to be fulfilled. It was not the new covenant fulfilled by Jesus you keep insisting. Review the following for the reasons why:

What is it that "he" will do? The antichrist will "make a firm covenant with the many for one week," that is seven years. Non-literal interpreters of Daniel’s seventy-week prophecy usually attempt to make this covenant a reference to Christ’s covenant to save His people, usually known as the covenant of grace. "This, then, is a confirming of a covenant already extant, i.e., the covenant of God’s redemptive grace that Christ confirms (Rom. 15:8)," claims Dr. Gentry. Dr. Gentry and those advocating a similar view, must resort to a non-textual, theological interpretation at this point since there was no seven-year covenant made by Christ with the Jewish people at the time of His first coming. They must back off from the specifics of the text in verse 27 and import in a theological interpretation, thus providing us with a classic example of spiritualization or allegorical interpretation.

If this is supposed to be a reference to the covenant of grace, then "it may be observed first that this would be a strange way to express such a thought," notes Dr. Wood. Christ’s salvation covenant is not limited to seven years rather it is an eternal covenant. Daniel 9:27 says the covenant is to be made with "the many." This term always refers in some way to Israel throughout the book of Daniel (Daniel 11:33, 39; 12:3). Thus it is a narrow term, used in a specific context. It is not a broad term, synonymous with the language of global salvation. Further, "it is evident that the covenant is subsequent to the cutting off of Messiah and the destruction of the City and the Sanctuary, in the twenty-sixth verse; therefore, it could not have been confirmed at the First Advent," says G. H. Pember. Such an interpretation does not fit this text and it does not account for the seven years that Gabriel says this covenant will be in place. Dr. Wood further explains:[/font]

Since a covenant as described in verse 27 has not yet taken place in reference to the nation of Israel, it must therefore follow that this will be a yet to occur future event. This then, demands a postponement of the seventieth week with a gap of time between the sixty-ninth and seventieth weeks of years.
]
For One Week

This passage clearly says that the length of the covenant
that "he" will make will be for one week or seven years. I suppose that this could mean either that the covenant will be predetermined to last seven years or that it does not specify a length of time when made, but as it turns out, is only in existence for seven years. Many of those who believe that the entire prophecy of the seventy weeks has already been fulfilled around the time of Christ’s first coming teach that the first half of the seventieth week was fulfilled by Christ’s ministry. "We know Christ’s three-and-one-half-year ministry," says Dr. Gentry, "was decidedly focused on the Jews in the first half of the seventieth week (Matt. 10:5b; cf. Matt. 15:24)." G. H. Pember objects to such a view with the following:

Conclusion

Once again we have seen in this installment on the seventy weeks that the text of this passage supports a gap of time between the sixty-ninth and seventieth weeks. It is becoming increasingly obvious that the seventieth week is still future to the time in which we now live. "Israel has now been reestablished as a nation (1948), suggesting that the seventieth seven may soon begin." Maranatha![/font]

Source: http://www.raptureme.com/featured/70-weeks-9.html

Quasar92

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think you mean you see it differently. :)

2thessalonians2.4 is an act, not an image, not an idol.

The act committed by the Antichrist is the transgression (an act) of desolation spoken of in Daniel 8:13.

Differently, the abomination of desolation, - a thing - will be set up in the temple to be worshiped. The abomination of desolation will be the image of the beast - an idol.

Confirming the covenant for 7 years is not what reveals the person as the man of sin. Although persons who know the bible will certainly realize who the person is. And even before then.

Confirming the covenant for 7 years is what starts the 70th week. Initially, the Jews and the world will be saying peace and safety because they will be thinking they have entered the messianic age.

Which goes on for several years, until the Antichrist transgresses the covenant, and goes into the temple, sits, claiming himself to be God; thus, revealing that he is the man of sin. That act by the Antichrist is what triggers the Day of the Lord.

What I posted is what the Scripture say, and is not just nother view, as you hve done in the above.

Quasar92

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I agree except for the part of the kingdoms of the earth do not become the kingdom of God until Armageddon. It's all God's after the trumpets, he just doesn't take possession for a few years because there a wedding feast going on in heaven. As God prepares to take possession the angels sing redemption's love song.

And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, beside which stood those who had conquered the beast and its image and the number of its name. They were holding harps from God, and they sang the song of God’s servant Moses and of the Lamb:

“Great and wonderful are Your works,
Lord God Almighty!
Just and true are Your ways,
O King of the nations!
Who will not fear You, O Lord, and give glory to Your name?
For You alone are holy.
All nations will come and worship before You,
for Your righteous deeds, have been revealed.” (Rev. 15:2-4)
Grace and peace,
Mark

markkennedy,

1. You left out verses 16-18.
It is prophetic to the second coming except the saints being judged.
This is happening in Heaven at the believers judgement of works 1 Corinthians 3:12-15.

2. Chapter 12 is in the middle of the tribulation where Satan is fixing to give his power, seat and authority to the beast Revelation 13:1-3.

3. Revelation 13 is the beginning of the Beast kingdom with the False prophet.

4. Revelation 14 has the messenger angels spreading the gospel and the fall and judgement of Babylon etc.

5. Revelation 14 is the 144,000 in Heaven in the middle of the tribulation. They will be raptured as Manchild from Revelation 12.

6. The verse you gave is Revelation 15:1-2. These are the tribulation martyred saints that don’t take the mark of the beast. This is right before the vials. This is the same group as in Revelation 20:4-6 that is in the First Resurrection.
The vials is the Wrath Of God on the beast kingdom worshippers Revelation 16:1.

7. The Wrath Of God in Revelation 16 has to be after the First Resurrection for it is reserved for only the beast kingdom worshippers.
It is also the last leg to the nations gathering at the battle of Armageddon Revelation 16:16.
Jerry Kelso

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Conclusion

Once again we have seen in this installment on the seventy weeks that the text of this passage supports a gap of time between the sixty-ninth and seventieth weeks. It is becoming increasingly obvious that the seventieth week is still future to the time in which we now live. "Israel has now been reestablished as a nation (1948), suggesting that the seventieth seven may soon begin."

Maybe you think the angel Gabriel came to reveal the timeline of the New Covenant Messiah already promised in Jeremiah 31:31-34 and then the angel "forgot" to even mention the New Covenant, found fulfilled by Christ in Hebrews 8:6-13, and Hebrews 10:16-18, and Hebrews 12:22-24.

Maybe you think God is going to bring back the now "obsolete" (Hebrews 8:13) Sinai covenant during a future time period of 7 years, even though the New Covenant is "everlasting" in Hebrews 13:20.

Maybe you can ignore the time period when the Gospel was taken "first" to Israel, based on Matthew 10:5-7 and Galatians 1:14-18.

Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The mystery of God is that John has jumbled Revelation's visions. The mystery of God will end as has been foretold by the prophets. They foretold that the time of trouble will end early.

Re. 15
seven angels
the seven angels
Rev. 8
the seven angels

When the 7th trumpet sounds===is not the middle of the great tribulation, but the end of it.

The full vials are not part of the great tribulation, but will be used against the wicked mark/beast followers.

vinsight4u,

1. What scripture do you have to prove the prophets foretold the tribulation being cut short?
Matthe 24:22 talks about being shortened for the elects sake but nothing about being prophesied by the prophets.
it is not in the context of Revelation 10 at all.

2. You have no scripture to prove that the tribulation ends with the 7th trumpet of Revelation 11:15.

3. The vials are the last part of the tribulation for it ends with Armageddon Revela16:16 which is the whole about the tribulation in order for the KoH to come to fruition. Revelation 1:7 shows this. Jerry kelso

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Those are the same things. The 6th seal shows the return of Christ from the view of the unsaved.
These same Kings and Captains who were seen hiding in FEAR at the 6TH seal, will be Some Years LATER gathered to Battle Jesus at Armageddon [Revelation 16:12-16]....Not In Fear.

Read carefully the description of the events at the 6 Th seal.... they saw God sitting on His throne in Heaven... / some moment after that the Heaven was rolled as a scroll/.That sounds like this is only a temporary vision of God sitting on his Throne in Heaven ....causing them very great fear ----->they believe that the End of the World is arrived because of the GREAT EARTHQUAKE who have moved by few inches the mountains and islands....and caused lot of destruction in the big cities of the World.

When the 6Th seal will happen, that will mean officially that the time of the great tribulation will begin ....thus the urgency to seal the 144,000 mentioned in Revelation 7....

The crowd to large to number seen in Heaven after the sealing of the 144,000 are the SOULS of The Christians who will have DIED during the great earthquake ...the lucky ones ...they will avoid what is to come.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.