seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
1. The millennial kingdom will have people die if they commit the death penalty sins and it will be swift. Both Christ and the saints will rule and reign with a rod of iron Psalm 2 and Revelation 2:26-27.

3. I have given many scriptures that show this will happen for God has said Israel will have eternal generations and perpetual generations which is talking about posterity and this would also be true of other earthly natural people Posts #569 & #571.
Jerry since you make such claims and you say you understand this so perfectly well - why don't you answer what I asked ? Just as with other topics here people post a scripture and claim it means something other than what it really means ,
All denominations began with a difference of opinion .
I ask that you prove your case not just merely say you have one . If you are merely just stating your opinion - just say so - if you say that you are stating facts please back them up - I am probing the matter - doing an investigation and like any good investigator I ask people questions when they proclaim they have a better understanding than other mere folk.

I agree that during the Millennium there will be saints that are ruling and reigning over natural people , but after satan is cast into the lake of fire with his angels , and a new earth things are different -
Consider the scripture says that the saints will rule and reign over the angels - some people will say that does not mean Gods angels but just satans angels - consider that angles do not have the option of repentance- angels are not offered the gift of salvation so when angels sin they are no longer allowed in Gods holy kingdom for they have sinned - sin is not going to exist after satan is cast into the abyss - sin cannot be permitted into the Holy environment of Jesus and His kingdom which means satans angels will not be part of the new heavens and new earth ....what other angels are there to reign over ?
Consider that God made man in His own image - if all mankind is created equal that would mean that if there are any new born babies in the new perfect state earth they should have the same equal right of choice - choosing to live for God or choosing to disobey for they are only natural just as Adam was - When the scripture states that Adam and Eve would surely die when they ate the fruit it was not reference of their body it was about the spirit but yet they died physically .

Gods words will never pass away so those living in the new earth will have all of Gods word available to them just as they are available too us now.
Simple logic indicates that if in the new earth people procreate as natural humans but the saints who were once prior natural humans - those who are then natural humans would want to ask if all mankind was created equal -if they do not sin when can they be in possession of the glorified body that the saints have , if they are told they cannot have it then they are not in the all created equal category - which could cause jealousy and rebellion and rebellion is sin - you should see the weakness of your case as you have made little of one

So yes some of the things I have listed here are just supposition at this point cause we have no way to know what the future will really hold for us . But hopefully you see why I ask you to provide a real case with support for your view instead of just merely making a claim and posting a scripture that can be interpreted in various ways , you need to do better than the Darwinist s and make a claim of supposition and call it a fact

Last edited:
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟83,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 65:20 are things in the millennial kingdom not the perfect state of the New Heaven and the New Earth.
This is why they won’t be remembered anymore.
There won’t be sinners in the perfect state but there will be in the millennial kingdom. Jerry Kelso
Isaiah 65:17-19 & Revelation 21:1-5 same exact place, "The Eternal Kingdom"!

Isaiah 65:17-19KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Last edited:
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Mat 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

baberean2,

1. Listen Berean, face it all you want to do is ignore the scriptures about Israel’s earthly calling about God’s promises to them about the land and the Davidic Throne that is connected to the Jews restoration and the millennial kingdom etc. I’ve given ton of scriptures and you can’t rebut them , you can only ignore them and give false scriptures and pass them off as the complete takeover
just like you did right now.

2. You believe in replacement theology because you make them the spiritual Jews to the extreme.
The scriptures you gave up above is about the church of Jew and Gentile.
This is not about the nation of Israel’s gifts and callings Romans 11:29.

3. You keep refusing to exegete Hebrews 8 correctly and will not touch verse 10-12.
How long will you continue to use dishonest techniques?
You act like I am a Dispensationalist poster child when I say little about and then you clamor about your Berean teachers or whoever they are and have not held back about your pure hatred of dispensationalism and make out like it is straight from hell.
When are going to quit being hypocritical though these thought processes?

4. You believe that because God’s ultimate plan was to save all mankind in Jews and Gentiles that there cannot be another calling that God has promised to the earthly nation of Israel.
You falsely use the Abraham’s seed to give the perception that the church will be at the head of the nations forever.
You also skate from the scriptures about Israel being at the head of the nations. They were promised about propagating the gospel to the nations of the earth forever and they will again.
You think because the church was birthed with the mystery of the gospel that the New Covenant can only be propagated by the church age saints and not the nation of Israel in their earthly calling. The scriptures prove this wrong Isaiah 2:2-4;9:6-7.

5. You know Israel will become one stick with Judah but you want to make it out like that is true as a nation but not that they’ll be at the head of the nations
and yet that contradicts Isaiah 2-2-4; 9:6-7 and Zechariah 14.
At the same time you want to make the spiritual Jew theory take the place of Israel’s earthly calling. This is not scriptural. Why do keep doing such things?

6. Until you understand that the earthly calling of the nation of Israel is different than the churches Heavenly calling you will always be wrong. Jerry kelso

Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

truth7t7,

1. The millennial kingdom is an eternal kingdom that God gave the son and the purpose of the first 1000 years of that reign is to put down sin and rebellion 1 Corinthians 15:2-28.
Christ will give the kingdom back to the Father so God will be all in all. The KoG universal will once again be in harmony.

2. The New Heaven and the New earth will be created and sin and rebellion and death will be remembered no more.
Earth will never be annihilated so the location of the millennial kingdom and the New Earth will be the same.

3. The Holy City will come down and submerged to the earth and God will tabernacle with men.
Verse 4 are the former thing that will be no more.
No more sad tears, no more death, no more crying, no more pain are the things of the past.

4. In context of purpose the millennial kingdom is different that the eternal perfect state of the New Earth. The location is the same. Jerry Kelso

Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jerry since you make such claims and you say you understand this so perfectly well - why don't you answer what I asked ? Just as with other topics here people post a scripture and claim it means something other than what it really means ,
All denominations began with a difference of opinion .
I ask that you prove your case not just merely say you have one . If you are merely just stating your opinion - just say so - if you say that you are stating facts please back them up - I am probing the matter - doing an investigation and like any good investigator I ask people questions when they proclaim they have a better understanding than other mere folk.

I agree that during the Millennium there will be saints that are ruling and reigning over natural people , but after satan is cast into the abyss with his angels , and a new earth things are different -
Consider the scripture says that the saints will rule and reign over the angels - some people will say that does not mean Gods angels but just satans angels - consider that angles do not have the option of repentance- angels are not offered the gift of salvation so when angels sin they are no longer allowed in Gods holy kingdom for they have sinned - sin is not going to exist after satan is cast into the abyss - sin cannot be permitted into the Holy environment of Jesus and His kingdom which means satans angels will not be part of the new heavens and new earth ....what other angels are there to reign over ?
Consider that God made man in His own image - if all mankind is created equal that would mean that if there are any new born babies in the new perfect state earth they should have the same equal right of choice - choosing to live for God or choosing to disobey for they are only natural just as Adam was - When the scripture states that Adam and Eve would surely die when they ate the fruit it was not reference of their body it was about the spirit but yet they died physically .

Gods words will never pass away so those living in the new earth will have all of Gods word available to them just as they are available too us now.
Simple logic indicates that if in the new earth people procreate as natural humans but the saints who were once prior natural humans - those who are then natural humans would want to ask if all mankind was created equal -if they do not sin when can they be in possession of the glorified body that the saints have , if they are told they cannot have it then they are not in the all created equal category - which could cause jealousy and rebellion and rebellion is sin - you should see the weakness of your case as you have made little of one

So yes some of the things I have listed here are just supposition at this point cause we have no way to know what the future will really hold for us . But hopefully you see why I ask you to provide a real case with support for your view instead of just merely making a claim and posting a scripture that can be interpreted in various ways , you need to do better than the Darwinist s and make a claim of supposition and call it a fact

seventy sevens,

1. No supposition but scripture and surely not like Darwin. He didn’t give scripture and neither have you in this whole post. That is why you said most you gave was supposition.

2. I didn’t proclaim that I had better understanding personally but it was more than what the other side gave.
When I give an opinion I state it.

3. Satan is thrown into the bottomless during the 1000 Years.
The change will be that Satan will not be able to deceive the nations.
The saints will rule with a rod of iron with Christ and judgement will be swift if they commit death penalty sins Psalm 2;Revelation 15:24-28. The purpose of the millennial kingdom is to put down sin and rebellion 1 Corinthians 15:25.
Those who will live accordingly to the civil law but are rebellious in their heart will be the ones deceived when Satan is loosed from the pit at the end of the 1000 years and goes to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog to do battle the number of them who is as the sand of the sea.
God will throw fire out of Heaven and kill them Revelation 20:7-9.

4. Your opinion is there will be no sin in the millennial kingdom. The purpose to rid sin and rebellion but it will be met swiftly with the rod of iron judgement and be rid of.
Sinners in the millennial kingdom: Isaiah 2:2-4;9:6, 7; 11:3-5;16:5;65:20; Psalm 2:6-9; Micah 4:3; Zechariah 14:16-21;1 Corinthians 15:24-28; Revelation 20:7-10.

5. God will tabernacle is with men. The word with is Greek Meta denotes amid, among (Matthew 26:58; Mark 1:13) or in company with ( Matthew 9:15; 2 Thessalonians 1:7; Revelation 14:13. This proves that natural men are the reference, for glorified men will have already been with God for 1000 years.
God will come down to earthly men not vice versa as will the glorified peoples.
The natural people that go through the millennium and don’t rebel with Satan will not become a glorified people but will remain in a natural imperishable state as God intended man to do when he created him.
The fall of man didn’t change God’s original plan of the eternal purpose of man.
Sin and death and Satan etc will all be in the lake of fire.
God will personally dwell with the natural men and wipe away sad tears, death, sorrow, no pain etc.
all these things of sin will not be in the perfect state and they will be made ineffective.
So your suppositions are not biblical or logical. Jerry kelso

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Jerry you should pay attention to what you read
and not read anything into it
I made no assumptions about sin not being in the millennial kingdom- if that were the case then satan would not be able to deceive anyone
and you did not address any of the matters of the new earth that I spoke of where no sin will present at THAT time
You still fail to make a case of what you said about the new earth time frame
seems you prefer to ignore things asked of you to prove -
Your suppositions are not logical nor biblical
why won't you prove me wrong instead of making allegations
why won't you address the matters I asked about instead of focusing on how much better you understand - if that has merit you would back it up with evidence and not supposition
4. Your opinion is there will be no sin in the millennial kingdom. The purpose to rid sin and rebellion but it will be met swiftly with the rod of iron judgement and be rid of.
Sinners in the millennial kingdom: Isaiah 2:2-4;9:6, 7; 11:3-5;16:5;65:20; Psalm 2:6-9; Micah 4:3; Zechariah 14:16-21;1 Corinthians 15:24-28; Revelation 20:7-10.

5. God will tabernacle is with men. The word with is Greek Meta denotes amid, among (Matthew 26:58; Mark 1:13) or in company with ( Matthew 9:15; 2 Thessalonians 1:7; Revelation 14:13. This proves that natural men are the reference, for glorified men will have already been with God for 1000 years.
God will come down to earthly men not vice versa as will the glorified peoples.
The natural people that go through the millennium and don’t rebel with Satan will not become a glorified people but will remain in a natural imperishable state as God intended man to do when he created him.
The fall of man didn’t change God’s original plan of the eternal purpose of man.
Sin and death and Satan etc will all be in the lake of fire.
God will personally dwell with the natural men and wipe away sad tears, death, sorrow, no pain etc.
all these things of sin will not be in the perfect state and they will be made ineffective.
So your suppositions are not biblical or logical. Jerry kelso

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm late getting into this...but I hold the 7th trumpet is NOT the rapture.

Look at what happens when the 7th trumpet is sounded...Revelation 11:15-19:
15 Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying,
“The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.”
16 And the twenty-four elders, who sit on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God,
17 saying, “We give You thanks, O Lord God, the Almighty, who are and who were, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign.
18 And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.”
19 And the temple of God which is in heaven was opened; and the ark of His covenant appeared in His temple, and there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder and an earthquake and a great hailstorm.

Ask yourself this question..."When did the reign of Christ begin?"

This is a matter of great importance understanding Revelation *if* one follows Revelation properly.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
6. Until you understand that the earthly calling of the nation of Israel is different than the churches Heavenly calling you will always be wrong. Jerry kelso

Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Reactions: ebedmelech
Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jerry you should pay attention to what you read
and not read anything into it
I made no assumptions about sin not being in the millennial kingdom- if that were the case then satan would not be able to deceive anyone
and you did not address any of the matters of the new earth that I spoke of where no sin will present at THAT time
You still fail to make a case of what you said about the new earth time frame
seems you prefer to ignore things asked of you to prove -
Your suppositions are not logical nor biblical
why won't you prove me wrong instead of making allegations
why won't you address the matters I asked about instead of focusing on how much better you understand - if that has merit you would back it up with evidence and not supposition

seventysevens,

1. I am sorry about the mishap about the millennial kingdom and the perfect state.
You said they were both the same and my mind went to somebody else that believed the millennial kingdom and the perfect state was the same.

2. As far as the imperishable state of natural earthly people is scriptural as I gave the scriptures and you didn’t rebut them so how can you be authoritative as it being wrong. Jerry kelso

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Either Paul is wrong below, or you are wrong above.

1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

You are ripping verses out of context to make your Premill doctrine work, in the passage below.
That is not even Premill ... what is written in Revelation 21 is on the New Earth ....

-Can you tell us what you will do when you will receive your immortal body?
- Where the Kingdom of God will be be ?
- Can you tell us why there is mention of the TREE of LIFE on the New Earth ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
seventysevens,

1. I am sorry about the mishap about the millennial kingdom and the perfect state.
You said they were both the same and my mind went to somebody else that believed the millennial kingdom and the perfect state was the same.

2. As far as the imperishable state of natural earthly people is scriptural as I gave the scriptures and you didn’t rebut them so how can you be authoritative as it being wrong. Jerry kelso
Jerry I DID NOT say anything of the kind to imply millennial kingdom and the perfect state were the same thing - if you would have focused on all that I did say you should have seen that clearly -

I asked you several things about state of natural earthly people and angels and since you keep saying how much better you understand these things more than anyone else I asked you questions distinctly - bringing things to your attention for you to address them
I have done this a few times now and you refuse to address them - so it would seem that you do not have any understanding of the matter but do not want to admit to it
As I have said previously if you are to proclaim you have a better understanding and you are asked to provide detailed information - simply posting a scripture and claiming it say something that it does not say is your error
You seem to be locked in to what someone else has been saying and expecting that I am saying the same thing when I am not . When I said do this in a manner like in a courtroom
In the real world courtroom you don't just throw down paper on on desk and say you have won the case -
You first present the case after review the matter -
then you prove your case

First you present your case as in; you present the facts you intend to use and then explain in detail how you apply them and explain why you believe it is true -
I try to give you the opportunity to present your case so that I can be sure I am not making an assumption on what you say
AFTER you have presented your case if I disagree then I will rebut it

You may operate on assumptions but I do not- rarely but sometimes we may make a reasonable assumption when it is strongly supported

Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jerry I DID NOT say anything of the kind to imply millennial kingdom and the perfect state were the same thing - if you would have focused on all that I did say you should have seen that clearly -

I asked you several things about state of natural earthly people and angels and since you keep saying how much better you understand these things more than anyone else I asked you questions distinctly - bringing things to your attention for you to address them
I have done this a few times now and you refuse to address them - so it would seem that you do not have any understanding of the matter but do not want to admit to it
As I have said previously if you are to proclaim you have a better understanding and you are asked to provide detailed information - simply posting a scripture and claiming it say something that it does not say is your error
You seem to be locked in to what someone else has been saying and expecting that I am saying the same thing when I am not . When I said do this in a manner like in a courtroom
In the real world courtroom you don't just throw down paper on on desk and say you have won the case -
You first present the case after review the matter -
then you prove your case

First you present your case as in; you present the facts you intend to use and then explain in detail how you apply them and explain why you believe it is true -
I try to give you the opportunity to present your case so that I can be sure I am not making an assumption on what you say
AFTER you have presented your case if I disagree then I will rebut it

You may operate on assumptions but I do not- rarely but sometimes we may make a reasonable assumption when it is strongly supported

seventy sevens,

1. I didn’t say you, I said it was somebody else that I had a conversation with.
That is why I apologized for the mishap. Why would I accuse you of the same thing again when I was trying to apologize to you.

2. Listen you are just disagreeing and do not want to rebut because all you have is basically presuppositions and you admitted to that.

3. Saints ruling over angels has nothing to do with earthly natural people having imperishable eternal bodies.

4. Sin and death etc. will be no more in the perfect state Revelation 21.
Do you understand that?

5. God will tabernacle with men (natural) left over from the millennial reign that didn’t rebel with Satan.
Do you understand that?

6. Because there is no law of sin and death and deceivers there will only be the rule and law of God that they will abide in. Plus the Resurrections are already over by this time. Do you understand that?

7. Israel was promised to have seed eternally which means propagating and such would be true of earthly natural people.
Do you understand that?

8. I already gave the scriptures in posts #569 and #571. Why don’t you read them? an then try a rebuttal? Jerry kelso

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
seventy sevens,

1. I didn’t say you, I said it was somebody else that I had a conversation with.
That is why I apologized for the mishap. Why would I accuse you of the same thing again when I was trying to apologize to you.

2. Listen you are just disagreeing and do not want to rebut because all you have is basically presuppositions and you admitted to that.
I accept your apology
I have pointed out to you that i am INVESTIGATING the topic
I ask you question that you choose not to answer but then you say you have answered - so I say that posting a scripture that does not address the question is not an answer

You have only given your own supposition in response as you have not even answered the question
I will rebut IF you provide a real answer
But you have only provided supposition of your own

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟83,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
truth7t7,

1. The millennial kingdom is an eternal kingdom that God gave the son and the purpose of the first 1000 years of that reign is to put down sin and rebellion 1 Corinthians 15:2-28.
Christ will give the kingdom back to the Father so God will be all in all. The KoG universal will once again be in harmony.

2. The New Heaven and the New earth will be created and sin and rebellion and death will be remembered no more.
Earth will never be annihilated so the location of the millennial kingdom and the New Earth will be the same.

3. The Holy City will come down and submerged to the earth and God will tabernacle with men.
No more sad tears, no more death, no more crying, no more pain are the things of the past.

4. In context of purpose the millennial kingdom is different that the eternal perfect state of the New Earth. The location is the same. Jerry Kelso
Jerry as Revelation 21:1 clearly states below, this existing heaven and earth have passed away, verse 5 "Behold I make all things new"

Jerry you dont want to see this existing earth being "Gone", because you have a predetermined prejudice in keeping a 1000 year kingdom on this earth, thats not found in scripture.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟83,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
truth7t7,

Jerry go over the verses real slow below, you will see Jesus Christ returns in fire judgment, this existing earth is dissolved by fire.

Jerry you dont want to see this fire at the appearance/revealing of Jesus Christ, just as Jehovahs Witnesses dont want a literal lake of fire, but both are a reality.

Jerry why do you remove from scripture, the fire judgment of Jesus Christ as seen below, why?

Many teach in error Jesus returns to earth to start a 1000 year millennial kingdom, with mortal humans present?

Scripture teaches below, Jesus returns in fire and final judgment, dissolving this present earth, as the New Heavens and Earth are revealed.

"Eternity Begins"!

"ALL THE SAME EVENT BELOW"

Isaiah 66:15-16KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

2 Timothy 4:1KJV
I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

Revelation 21:1-2KJV

As scripture "Clearly Teaches" this existing Heaven and Earth will be dissolved by the Lord's fire in final judgment at his appearing/return.

Jesus Christ Is Lord

Truth7t7

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟83,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
truth7t7,

Jerry there is one future eternal judgment to the eternal kingdom or lake of fire.

Jerry human life ceases at this final judgment, there is no earth, humans, left after Matthew 25:31-46 below.

You teach in error of multiple eternal judgments, a false teaching.

Don' run away from the direct 2 questions below.

"Questions"

1. Verse 41, Are the wicked Judged to the "Eternal Lake Of Fire"?

2. Verse 46, Do the righteous obtain "Eternal Life"?

You act as if the clear teaching of scripture below does not exist.

Jesus Christ Returns In the final judgment, eternal life, eternal kingdom, as he clearly taught below.

There will be no future 1000 year kingdom on this earth, with mortal humans present, as Jesus sits on a throne watching mortal humans dying around him.

Verses 31-32 Jesus Returns with the angels, the nations are gathered for judgment.

Verse 34 The eternal kingdom is presented to the righteous.

Verse 41 The wicked are judged to the eternal lake of fire.

Verse 46 The righteous obtain eternal life, and enter the eternal kingdom in verse 34

"ETERNITY BEGINS"!

Matthew 25:31-46KJV
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Listen you are just disagreeing and do not want to rebut because all you have is basically presuppositions and you admitted to that.
Jerry
Because the topic of the new perfect state of the new earth was being discussed I asked you about some specific matters that are directly related
Do you understand that ?

So you did not answer those matters so I repeated them and you did not answer
Do you understand that ?

I asked about topics pertaining to the new earth
Do you understand that ?

Anything that will take place or be involved with the new perfect state is part of the matters I asked you about
Do you understand that ?

Since you profess that you understand then you should have addressed the questions asked of you
Do you understand that ?

You gave responses to things that I did not ask about
Do you understand that?

If you do not have the answers you could have said you do not know the answer - but instead you profess you do but do not answer what is asked
Do you understand that ?

Like a CSI investigation the investigators gather data through asking questions
Do you understand that ?

Investigators collect information and analyze it before giving a statement
Do you understand that ?

After I have answers to questions then I can and will rebut if needed
Do you understand that ?
Saints ruling over angels has nothing to do with earthly natural people having imperishable eternal bodies.
It is involved with the new perfect state
Do you understand that ?

natural people have natural bodies which are not imperishable
as I stated before Adam and Eve did not have imperishable bodies
There is a difference in a natural body and a imperishable body
The imperishable body is what the saints have

You have made suppositions based on mere assumptions and have not provide any biblical support - using a scripture and ,making an assumption is not proving anything

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I accept your apology
I have pointed out to you that i am INVESTIGATING the topic
I ask you question that you choose not to answer but then you say you have answered - so I say that posting a scripture that does not address the question is not an answer

You have only given your own supposition in response as you have not even answered the question
I will rebut IF you provide a real answer
But you have only provided supposition of your own

seventy sevens,

What is your question?
Jerry kelso

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
- Can you tell us why there is mention of the TREE of LIFE on the New Earth ?

Life in the New Heavens and New Earth may in some ways be similar to life in the garden before the fall.
It will be the restitution of all things...

Reactions: ebedmelech
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.