Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
baberean2,

1. That is a ridiculous statement.
God has never needed our help but he demands man’s cooperation in faith and do something in his power.
He wants a relationship which is a two way street.
God is not going to make you do anything you don’t want to.
Your statement has no common sense.

2. God doesn’t need our help but he wants it and demands obedience.
If he didn’t want our help he wouldn’t make us Kings, Priests, and Rulers throughout the KoH. You think he is just going to give us those titles and then do all the work.
Do you understand responsibility and relationship? Obviously, you don’t or you wouldn’t made a non-sensical statement like that.
Jerry kelso
Jesus returns in the final judgment, eternal life, eternal kingdom, as Matthew 25:31-46 clearly teaches below.

There will be no 1000 year kingdom on this earth, with mortal humans running around, as Jesus sits on a throne watching humans dying, a false teaching.

Verses 31-32 Jesus returns with the angels, the nation's are gathered before the throne for judgment.

Verse 34 The eternal kingdom is presented to the righteous.

Verse 44 The wicked are judged to the eternal lake of fire.

Verse 46 The righteous obtain eternal life, and enter the eternal kingdom in verse 34

"Eternity Begins"!

Matthew 25:31-46KJV
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟91,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which might make sense if he had only known about multiple trumpets in Revelation in the first place, but he didn't.

He was a Pharisee, well versed in the feast days, including those he referenced in his writings. Other references include such things like Jesus as our Passover lamb (1 Corinthians 5:7). I'm sure it doesn't sit well for some to have a Jewish feast day used to represent our connection to Jesus. But that's just another connection between the Church and the feasts, just as the Holy Spirit coming down to us on the feast day of Pentecost.

1 Corinthians 15:20 speaks to us as Christ being our first fruits, more festival language.
1 Corinthians 16:9 shows that Paul still recognized these days as feast days as he states he plans to stay in Ephesus until Pentecost.

Notice something here. 1 Corinthians contains all these festival references, including 'last trump', which is more festival language in line with the others in the same letter.
No there is no 8th Trump in the Holy bible, the last Trump is the 7th as seen in Revelation 10:6-7 and Revelation 11:15

Paul has no human relationship to God's word, as they were written by God The Holy Spirit who knew we'll of the seven trumpets in Revelation.

Your play on feast day trumpets is false, as you add to God's words, desparately trying to create different events of the "Last Trump"

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which might make sense if he had only known about multiple trumpets in Revelation in the first place, but he didn't.

The writings of the Apostle Paul and the writings of the Apostle John were guided by the exact same Holy Spirit, which stands outside of time and space.

Your claim above is intended to defend your man-made doctrine.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
The writings of the Apostle Paul and the writings of the Apostle John were guided by the exact same Holy Spirit, which stands outside of time and space.

Your claim above is intended to defend your man-made doctrine.

No there is no 8th Trump in the Holy bible, the last Trump is the 7th as seen in Revelation 10:6-7 and Revelation 11:15

Paul has no human relationship to God's word, as they were written by God The Holy Spirit who knew we'll of the seven trumpets in Revelation.

Your play on feast day trumpets is false.

Problem with that argument is that just because the Holy Spirit guided Paul, doesn't automatically mean it references the Revelation trumpets. It could also mean exactly as I stated and still be Holy Spirit inspired.

You're both grasping at imaginary straws.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1. That is a ridiculous statement.
God has never needed our help but he demands man’s cooperation in faith and do something in his power.
He wants a relationship which is a two way street.
God is not going to make you do anything you don’t want to.
Your statement has no common sense.

Jerry,

Your posts tend to begin with a derogatory statement and then contradict themselves.

Please spend a little more time thinking about what you are claiming.

"he demands man’s cooperation"

"God is not going to make you do anything you don’t want to."

Both statements above cannot be correct.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟91,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Problem with that argument is that just because the Holy Spirit guided Paul, doesn't automatically mean it references the Revelation trumpets. It could also mean exactly as I stated and still be Holy Spirit inspired.

You're both grasping at imaginary straws.

Your claims are silenced by the clear teaching of scripture.

1 Corinthians 15:51 shows the "Mystery" of God in the resurrection at the "Last Trump"

Revelation 10:7 shows the same "Mystery" and "Last Trump" being finished at the "7th Trump"

It's you who is reaching for the stars of heaven, without arms long enough to grasp them.

Submit to the truth presented.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52KJV
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Revelation 10:7KJV
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Last edited:
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It could also mean exactly as I stated and still be Holy Spirit inspired.

God is not the author of confusion.

Find a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word "last".

There is only one "last" trumpet.

There is no 8th trumpet in the Book of Revelation.

The "straw" would be your scriptural gymnastics needed to deny what is plainly written in God's Word, in order to make your man-made doctrine work.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
1 Corinthians 15:51-52
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Yup, there it is. More festival language by Paul used in 1 Corinthians where I cited the other examples of festival language usage. Glad you found it.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
God is not the author of confusion.

Find a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word "last".

There is only one "last" trumpet.

There is no 8th trumpet in the Book of Revelation.

The "straw" would be your scriptural gymnastics needed to deny what is plainly written in God's Word, in order to make your man-made doctrine work.

Let me ask you a question. If someone in your house stated they just ate the last cookie, do you automatically apply the same logic and assume that was the last cookie in the world ever, or do you recognize the context and realize it was just the last one in the house currently?

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟91,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yup, there it is. More festival language by Paul used in 1 Corinthians where I cited the other examples of festival language usage. Glad you found it.

1 Corinthians 15:51 shows the "Mystery" of God in the resurrection at the "Last Trump"

Revelation 10:7 shows the same "Mystery" and "Last Trump" being finished at the "7th Trump"

It's you who is reaching for the stars of heaven, without arms long enough to grasp them.

7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟91,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let me ask you a question. If someone in your house stated they just ate the last cookie, do you automatically apply the same logic and assume that was the last cookie in the world ever, or do you recognize the context and realize it was just the last one in the house currently?

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

Do you realize how many times Paul uses the word 'mystery'? You are only equating these two because it fits your preconceived notion.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

Was that an attempt to answer the question? Because it doesn't help. If you want to answer the question clearly, please do so.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟91,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you realize how many times Paul uses the word 'mystery'? You are only equating these two because it fits your preconceived notion.
Mystery and Trump sounding on both accounts, you willfully disregard God's truth presented.

7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Actually it's a well known and long-standing Jewish idiom. I didn't make it up. Do your homework.
Yes, well the last Trump blown by Angel in a series of trumpets blown by other angels, during the Great Tribulation is quite different than some earthly feast symbolic for something else. These trumpets in Revelation are the last warnings to the earth to repent. Once it is blown, humanities fate is sealed. The bowls are released and no one from that point on repent. They turn and curse God. Why, because it is finished, those who receive a mark of the Beast are left behind to receive wrath.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Yes, well the last Trump blown by Angel in a series of trumpets blown by other angels, during the Great Tribulation is quite different than some earthly feast symbolic for something else. These trumpets in Revelation are the last warnings to the earth to repent. Once it is blown, humanities fate is sealed. The bowls are released and no one from that point on repent. They turn and curse God. Why, because it is finished, those who receive a mark of the Beast are left behind to receive wrath.

You're right, they are quite different. That's because that aren't pertaining to the same events.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're right, they are quite different. That's because that aren't pertaining to the same events.
The Bible talk about
7 Tribulation Trumpets ----->Revelation 8

AND ABOUT
One Trumpet that will SOUND AFTER the TRIBULATION UNTO THE COMING OF JESUS ON THE CLOUDS

Matthew 24:29-31
29 But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man COMING on the CLOUDS of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send forth his angels WITH A GREAT SOUND OF A TRUMPET, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God is being specific, he's directing our attention to SEVEN TRUMPETS IN THE END TIMES. You want to divert, deny and suggest that the last Trump is something related to the 90 or so trumpet sounds between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. That is how you interpret the last trumpet, because there is also a last trumpet in that series. During this time between those 10 days, Jews repent and prepare themselves for the Day of Atonement. I get it. I might even suspect that the rapture would occur during this time ... but so many significant things happen at the 7th Trumpet, especially that THE TEMPLE IN HEAVEN is Open - ( that means the entrance of billions of souls), the mystery of God is revealed, the time for judgment along with OUR REWARDS GIVEN, praising, the Kimdoms of the earth are turned over to the Lord, worshipping, etc. Doesn't that sound like our Resurrection, our redemption?
Nothing more I can say except, Pre-Tribbers must deny the seventh trumpet as being that last because that completely destroys their view. It also messes with the Post-Tribbers, because, its not over yet. Of course, they must distort scripture somewhat to fit their view as well by stating that the wrath portion is not part of the tribulation, its after. Its actually the worst part of the tribulation that God spares us from.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That is the 42 months reign of the Beast [Revelation 13:3-5] that will be shortened by the Coming of Jesus as a thief [Revelation 16:15-17]....for the elect sake

The 42 months will not be shortened. It is written to be a full 42 months in Rev 13.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.