Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Hasn't that man boy group fought for acceptance for all these years? NMBLA? Last I read years ago this was, ACLU was on their side arguing first amendment entitlement for child inappropriate content.

When you think about the laws today as they read in some States a perverted individual is able to marry a pubescent child if they have parental permission. That's bad enough. With that license it wouldn't surprise me that pedophiles try to launch an effort based on a consent factor to have their disease accepted under law. Not in today's world it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
But we're told this is the Devils domain. That he's graining hoof hold is just a matter of prudent planning.And willing disciples.

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hasn't that man boy group fought for acceptance for all these years? NMBLA? Last I read years ago this was, ACLU was on their side arguing first amendment entitlement for child inappropriate content.

When you think about the laws today as they read in some States a perverted individual is able to marry a pubescent child if they have parental permission. That's bad enough. With that license it wouldn't surprise me that pedophiles try to launch an effort based on a consent factor to have their disease accepted under law. Not in today's world it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
But we're told this is the Devils domain. That he's graining hoof hold is just a matter of prudent planning.And willing disciples.

Another movement to put in the 'this will never happen' but does eventually happen category. You will see the responses to your comments above 'will never happen.' We have heard that one before.

Isaiah 5:20

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship

I watched that south park episode and I laughed.. I stopped laughing when I found out NAMBLA was actually real.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Now that the Left has "won" the battle over homosexuality and SSM, is their next fight to make other perversions such as pedophilia acceptable? And, will the same Protestant Liberal denominations which were on the front lines of SSM battles, be fighting for widespread acceptance of pedophilia next?

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

http://www.salon.com/2013/09/10/ric...dophilia_says_it_does_not_cause_lasting_harm/

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/34183-why-are-we-surprised-with-the-push-for-pedophile-rights

You need to get your facts straight. It was Trump who said he knew everyone seated behind him, that he invited them, that they were his friends. And Mark Foley, alleged pedophile, was sitting directly behind Trump. So it's Trump who is apparently supporting pedophiles, and he is running for the conservative, right wing, Republican party.

Do I believe Trump really supports pedophiles? Obviously not, but the above makes as much sense as your allegations.

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It's only a matter of time. We now live in the age of moral relativism, where if a man claims to be a woman then we have to accept that. Obama and Clinton are allowed to cheat and lie while still gaining votes and support despite the facts. The left is pushing for a world without boundaries or rules, where anything you believe is fine and nothing is sacred. 1+1 can equal 3 and a circle can be a square--logic need not apply for fear of hurting someone's feelings.

It won't be long before polygamy and pedophilia will be protected. SSM was only the beginning and once you let one sin become the norm you open the floodgates for the rest to pour in.

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
It won't be long before polygamy and pedophilia will be protected. SSM was only the beginning and once you let one sin become the norm you open the floodgates for the rest to pour in.
I believe that is the nail on the head. All our problems began when we did that in our complacency years ago.

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
well first of all, "the left" (whatever that is) is not trying to normalize pedophilia. as far as i can tell there have only been couple of people who have recently even mentioned it. that salon article is NOT normalizing anything. is there any evidence that any larger body of people, or groups, except nambla, are trying to normalize it?

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
The left is pushing for a world without boundaries or rules, where anything you believe is fine and nothing is sacred.

Yes, which is why I think it odd to find Christians siding with such lawlessness.

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes, which is why I think it odd to find Christians siding with such lawlessness.
I know. we've been doing it for a long time in America. its crazy. I guess that slipper slope argument can hav some truth in it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Another movement to put in the 'this will never happen' but does eventually happen category. You will see the responses to your comments above 'will never happen.' We have heard that one before.

Isaiah 5:20
i think when that happens it's just to be argumentative. We can't really ever say, never, when it comes to how the culture in America across the board is being changed by lawmakers.

I watched that south park episode and I laughed.. I stopped laughing when I found out NAMBLA was actually real.
They've been around exploiting the opportunity to promote their mental illness for at least a decade that I know of. And not really that surprising a time or two have been defended by the attorney's of the ACLU.

They use to be tax exempt too. But I think that status was revoked by the IRS. That it was issued in the first place is absurd. The IRS targeted at one time Tea Party members? But they have a history of OK-ing a 501c3 tax exemption for group that advocates and openly promotes child rape?

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
i think when that happens it's just to be argumentative. We can't really ever say, never, when it comes to how the culture in America across the board is being changed by lawmakers.

They've been around exploiting the opportunity to promote their mental illness for at least a decade that I know of. And not really that surprising a time or two have been defended by the attorney's of the ACLU.

They use to be tax exempt too. But I think that status was revoked by the IRS. That it was issued in the first place is absurd. The IRS targeted at one time Tea Party members? But they have a history of OK-ing a 501c3 tax exemption for group that advocates and openly promotes child rape?

It shows how mechanical the IRS is most of the time. They just see numbers and a name, but probable never ask, "Whats that all about?" at first...unless you're deducting a lot of money, then they have heir eye on you.

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
It has a lot of truth to it.
I mean just look at society, how much sin we just shrug away and never resist, some of it we accept and normal it happens so often, and we come up with the most insane ways to justify it. We always justify it if we profit from it in some way.. which for some.. is not always monetarily.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
It shows how mechanical the IRS is most of the time. They just see numbers and a name, but probable never ask, "Whats that all about?" at first...unless you're deducting a lot of money, then they have heir eye on you.
Long years ago a friend applied for a religious exemption as a Pantheist. I remember he said the questions he had to go through to finally obtain the tax exemption were tedious. Then after the first paperwork went in the IRS had follow up questions. And then other follow up questions on the answers to the prior follow up questions. But he did get the tax exemption.

I can't imagine if NMBLA had to go through that that the IRS didn't catch on immediately if not in a follow up.

I would think that would be something more than just blind work load and rubber stamping approvals.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Now that the Left has "won" the battle over homosexuality and SSM, is their next fight to make other perversions such as pedophilia acceptable? And, will the same Protestant Liberal denominations which were on the front lines of SSM battles, be fighting for widespread acceptance of pedophilia next?

The difference being that marriage is usually between two consenting adults. Most states do allow exceptions (16 in most states, 15 in a few, 13 for girls in New Hampshire) but only with parental consent (or court consent in a few states). Adults can enter into contract; minors cannot (which is why parental consent is needed for children under 18 to marry). Pedophilia invvolves an adult and a minor. The minor cannot give legal consent, cannot enter into a binding contract. You hear much about this question from some groups, but I don't think you will see it legalized. There was a groundswell of support to legalize same-sex marriage. I don't see that for prdophillia.

BTW, I find it scary that NH allows girls as young as 13 to marry. Even with parental consent that does not seem right.

Last edited:
Reactions: newlightseven
Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
The State I live in now use to have an age of consent law for carnal relations legally set at 11. I believe that has been repealed. At least I'd hope it has been.

I'm just surprised that NMBLA is still allowed to operate even without a tax exempt status. They're proponents of child rape.

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The difference being that marriage is usually between two consenting adults. Most states do allow exceptions (16 in most states, 15 in a few, 13 for girls in New Hampshire) but only with parental consent (or court consent in a few states). Adults can enter into contract; minors cannot (which is why parental consent is needed for children under 18 to marry). Pedophilia invvolves an adult and a minor. The minor cannot give legal consent, cannot enter into a binding contract. You hear much about this question from some groups, but I don't think you will see it legalized. There was a groundswell of support to legalize same-sex marriage. I don't see that for prdophillia.

BTW, I find it scary that NH allows girls as young as 13 to marry. Even with parental consent that does not seem right.

Pretty much THIS!

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0