Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
They are a corporation trying to make a buck, "Christian" is just a way to get a niche market, and I bet theyes won't lose it either.

Yeah, it's not like you can't do the very same thing on OKCupid or other dating websites, the Christian label is just a way to capture a market.

Reactions: aieyiamfu
Upvote 0

NOTWHATIWAS

I take my stage direction from God.
Jun 27, 2016
Oregon, USA
✟20,309.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
BEST CHRISTIAN DATING SITE EVER- Look up! Tell God from a pure heart what it is that you are looking for. He may not send you someone "compatible"(by the world's standards) but He will send you the best choice for you according to "His standards." God will also make certain that your personal information is "100% SECURE" because He can be trusted w/EVERYTHING. You won't have to even fill out a questionnaire for His dating service because He already knows all He needs to about you. Moreover, His service is 100% FREE,NO CREDIT CARD NECESSARY. He doesn't want your money for this service. He doesn't need it. He has abundant provision to meet your needs. Try this AWESOME(not so new)dating service today.(After all, He has the longest, most reputable track record for bringing the right people together. He's been doing it FOREVER,LITERALLY!). I will pray for all who are searching for their soulmates. God bless you all today!

P.S. Pardon the LARGE CAPS. I'm not angry. They're just for emphasis.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NOTWHATIWAS

Jun 27, 2016
Oregon, USA
✟20,309.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Is that how it works? God delivers wives like UPS delivers packages?

Do farmers do the same, or do they till the soil, plant seeds, pull weeds, water, harvest?

How about employment? Does one skip education, resumes, interviews, and working their way up the ladder, or just "look up"?

Of course you need to plant seed in order to reap a harvest."Looking up", praying prayers-these are also seeds sown in Faith.Do you pray before you sow those seeds or do you do all this soil tilling, seed planting, weed pulling, watering, etc. without seeking guidance and direction from God in prayer first? ( God delivers the harvest.We don't.) However, once you've done that do you give it over to God or do you trust your own power or the power of others (apart from the Lord) to get results?

PS- God may not deliver spouses like "UPS packages" but if He wants to use a UPS delivery to bring a Godly, Christian man to my front door, who am I to keep God "in a box"?(no pun intended)LOL You are in my prayers today.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Bowed under the pressure.

Should have closed the site altogether for a testimony to Christ. Can you imagine how many people would have seen such a stance? That's a very large dating site.

Wasted it to be worldly and to continue to make money. This is all assuming these people care at all what Christ thinks in the first place, could just be in it for the money but I hope for better.

Upvote 0

NOTWHATIWAS

Jun 27, 2016
Oregon, USA
✟20,309.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
If someone uses an online service to meet someone, can't they still be trusting God for the outcome? Isn't it just a tool?

I agree. God can use whatever he wants. Just make certain His hand is in it. If a dating site is claiming to be Christian, for example, and they ask you if you are looking for a "same sex partner for a date", then they just misrepresented themselves re. being Christian. Why would you use such a service? Why would you use any service that misrepresents itself? They just showed you they can't be trusted and yet you are willing to trust them w/one of the most important decisions of your life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟448,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At least it sounds like they are making it practically useless for anyone gay to really use while complying with the letter of the law. No more "xxxxx seeking yyyyy". Instead you tell them your sex and by default it shows you the other sex. You can change to see people of your sex, but that also means you will see almost entirely straight people. Until they are next forced to add a badge of sexual identity and search function that is...

Reactions: CodyFaith
Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
At least it sounds like they are making it practically useless for anyone gay to really use while complying with the letter of the law. No more "xxxxx seeking yyyyy". Instead you tell them your sex and by default it shows you the other sex. You can change to see people of your sex, but that also means you will see almost entirely straight people. Until they are next forced to add a badge of sexual identity and search function that is...
That's true, never thought of it that way.

Upvote 0

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟448,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's true, never thought of it that way.

I almost laughed when I read in another article that is how it is working and what they agreed to do. Pretty clever in a way.

Reactions: CodyFaith
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
I read the settlement and it agrees to allow same-sex searches using the user's profile information.

The lawsuit was petty but then again a Christian dating site is sort of ridiculous anyways, being as how it's not like the other dating sites don't provide a lot of options for religious preferences.

Last edited:
Upvote 0