• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

75 year old lady hurt

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Natalie De La Fontaine, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Natalie De La Fontaine

Natalie De La Fontaine Member

+436
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Hello friends please pray for my beautiful friend she fell while using a step stool it broke and she hit her head while falling and slit her leg open I saw pictures and it was horrific. She get 45 stitches she lives alone, thank God she has neighbors and myself to call please pray she recovers thank u all ❤️

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Alv Vatzdal

Alv Vatzdal Member

+176
    Norway
    Protestant
    Celibate
    UK-Liberal-Democrats
    Loneliness is such a sad thing. We all rather go into isolation and don't complain, because we don't want to bother others, be a problem or make others worried. But with age it become steadily more and more difficult to use the strength we once had, as it vanish away along with our days. Then one day such a simple little thing as a chair stool might become a huge difficulty.

So I pray for the old lady, and I pray for you, it's a blessed thing that you look after the old. I had an old lady as a neighbor that had spent her time with books, as I too love books, and I did a lot of things to try to help, it made me feel like such a strong person to be able to paint the house and cut the grass etc. Do what I could. Although I think our company is the greatest gift we can give.

So that quite break up the idea that it is better of us to not share things that are difficult, and take part in the difficulties and then also get the chance to share the joys others have. I speak from experience here, having ended up pretty stuck in isolation myself.

Be blessed both of you!

3. Paul4JC

Paul4JC May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord

+855
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord we pray for Natalie De La Fontaine's friend. Heal her. Help in the recovery from this bad fall. Draw her to you. In Jesus name, Amen.

4. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+26,736
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for your friend using the lovely prayer from Romans 15

13 I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.