Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello friends please pray for my beautiful friend she fell while using a step stool it broke and she hit her head while falling and slit her leg open I saw pictures and it was horrific. She get 45 stitches she lives alone, thank God she has neighbors and myself to call please pray she recovers thank u all ❤️

Elfkind

Jul 21, 2015
Bergen
✟19,493.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Loneliness is such a sad thing. We all rather go into isolation and don't complain, because we don't want to bother others, be a problem or make others worried. But with age it become steadily more and more difficult to use the strength we once had, as it vanish away along with our days. Then one day such a simple little thing as a chair stool might become a huge difficulty.

So I pray for the old lady, and I pray for you, it's a blessed thing that you look after the old. I had an old lady as a neighbor that had spent her time with books, as I too love books, and I did a lot of things to try to help, it made me feel like such a strong person to be able to paint the house and cut the grass etc. Do what I could. Although I think our company is the greatest gift we can give.

So that quite break up the idea that it is better of us to not share things that are difficult, and take part in the difficulties and then also get the chance to share the joys others have. I speak from experience here, having ended up pretty stuck in isolation myself.

Be blessed both of you!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for your friend using the lovely prayer from Romans 15

13 I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0