Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Find joy and inspiration in filling your home with love, laughter, and the wonder of this special liturgical season.

This year, preparing for and celebrating the holidays might look different than in years past. Beloved traditions like Christmas parties, caroling indoors with friends and family, and a home filled with guests may be difficult or even impossible to pull off this year. While we reassure ourselves that this “new normal” is all temporary (and pray that it’s over very soon), we can find joy and inspiration in focusing on what we can do to prepare and celebrate this year.

While this may not be the year for large social gatherings, these Advent and Christmas traditions are just right for doing at home, filling the season with the wonder and beauty that make it so magical.

Continued below.
7 Advent traditions that are easy to do at home

RickardoHolmes

Aug 10, 2015
✟84,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do the daily devotionals, advent wreath, and this year, for the first time ever, I snagged an Advent Wine calendar which has a small bottle (SINGLE SERVE) behind each window.
I enjoyed watching the online mass this morning, it is a shame that it is unsafe to gather in person right now but this will pass.....

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I do the daily devotionals, advent wreath, and this year, for the first time ever, I snagged an Advent Wine calendar which has a small bottle (SINGLE SERVE) behind each window.
I enjoyed watching the online mass this morning, it is a shame that it is unsafe to gather in person right now but this will pass.....
Ohhhh you got a good calendar! Lol!

Upvote 0