Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Written in 2014 - a short read

It was the last week of July.

We got to DeFuniak Springs and Eminem was playing on the radio.

When we arrived in the parking lot, I somehow got into an uncontrollable fit of giggles that lasted just till we got into the door.

The jazz music from the sound system was irritating me, I couldn’t for some reason remember my own music and I was on my own with mom pulling me the whole time.

After the sea lion show was over there was the first dolphin tank at the bottom of the facility, after the show was over there was a small wall on the pool just in the walk way where I stepped up to, to make my first attempt.

The dolphin was swimming towards me up to three feet before; for some reason turning back, like it initially tried to prevent something but for some reason decided against it. This was the closest this problem came to not becoming what it would be today.

We were at the fish tanks. His fins were slimy to the touch and it was the only thing I was ever going to accomplish that day. I’d end up naming a rooster after him, I would paint up a toy corvette with black and red colors with the number zero on the hood. This would become the most tragic event to scar my life’s past, I didn’t want this thing to turn out the way it did but now at this moment it was too late, and I was absolutely sure bad things were in the making seeing how I got there that day.

We were at the big pool upstairs, the other dolphins had names of card men, and I’d forget them just about for the one. Samson Todd Bessus didn’t initially have Todd as a middle name but the event that would unfold later in the college years, his exact name was the same as was the same as. The very exact reason this thing fell the way it did was by exact association, everyone knows who Todd’s girl is, and the name of the town was the same as the dolphin on the video game, and the dolphins on the first part of the hitchhiker's movie along with 42 was indeed my idea, I just happened to tell the same person these two things in high school, with the keyword “#endoftheworld”…