Status
Not open for further replies.
There are three sixes

three for three creations. The first was destroyed by the flood, The second will be destroyed by fire, and the Third will be either an eternal Sabbath or an eternal death.

Has anyone else ever heard this.

Sixes because they represent the Sixth day of creation, which we are still on by the way. so

Genesis says this is the history of the day in which man was created and herb was in the field. Herb came on the third day and man on the sixth.

Then God Rested from all his work (and we rest with him to if we believe in the sacrifice! WOOOOOOHAAAAAAAA!)

and the beast is a creation. people worship creations rather than the creator. If you worship the creation than you are a 666er if you worship Jesus who is the life giving Spirit than you are a 667er or just a 7er. Meanig the Sabbath day is every day that you believe in God in the name of Jesus the Sacrifice.

I'm a 7 !

Originally posted by VeraciousMaven
Still in the 6th day? How do you figure that?

Right after it says that God rested on the seventh day, it says that this is the history of the day in which man was made. Man was made on the sixth day. We are still on the sixth day, we have not entered the seventh day. If we were in the seventh day we wouldn't have to toil like we do.

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I like numberology, becasue I like to work with math and numbers. I just bought a new car, and they gave me new plates and for some reason I kept working with the numbers and the letters on that plate tell I could figure out the meaning of it. There are four letters which I decided means that this is the beginning of unity for the Church. (BUFC)The number in my plate happens to be the year I first started driving.

So, I decided the meaning of the number of my license plate was unity and a new beginning for the church. Thanks, JohnR7

Upvote 0

Andrew

Feb 25, 2002
✟13,840.00
Faith
Non-Denom
No point speculating who or what the 666 is cos will be out of this earth b4 he is revealed.

Sabbath? For Christians our rest day is now Sunday becos Christ rose on a Sunday. We rest in his finished work and draw strength from him thru worship and feeding on his words b4 we start the new week.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.