U.S.A.
✟8,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I had recently posted a tread concerning Hosea 6:2; see tread. I began with 2 Pet.3:8, “One day with the Lord, as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.” I applied this to Hosea 6:2?”

Hosea 6:2, reads, “AFTER two days (two thousand years) will He (God) REVIVE = (make alive) US (the Jews) in the third day he (God) will raise US up (Israel,) and we (those Jews raised and made alive) shall live in his (God’s) sight.”

Josephus tells us that Jesus was born 4 B.C. So the question, When will the two days begin? Jesus became the Jewish High Priest after the order of Melchizedek at the age of 30, or 26 A.D. Heb.5: 6, “Thou (Jesus) art a Priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.”

If we were to add 2 days, meaning 2000 years it would take us to the year 2026 A.D. Hosea writes, “AFTER two days” the time when the 2000 years will have ended and the 3ed day or 1000 year reign of Christ would begin in 2027 A.D.

The number 666 has many lines of thought concerning its meaning and application. But I took a new approach to the subject. I feel there may be several aspects to this number, one being it represents

1. a real mark on the body, and/or

2. a mark of agreement a person takes concerning the teaching of the second beast, in this they receive his mark on both their body in their heart.

But what if 666 ALSO represents 3 periods of time, one period for each 6, and each period representing 666 years?

Now don’t shake your head NO before you hear me out. Remember, this article is to stimulate new thought on the subject. Of course closed minded people need not participate in the discussion.

Now let’s divide 2000 years into 3 periods (the three 6es) and begin the count at 29 A.D. when the Lord was cut off at the cross.

2000 divided by 3 = 666.666 years.

Jesus was cut of 3 ½ years into his earthly ministry. That would take us to the end of October or November of 29 A.D. Let’s take the 2000 years Hosea spoke of, it beginning in 26 A.D. and ending in 2026 A.D. AFTER two days have ended in 2026 A.D. the count begins.

29 A.D. + 666 takes us to 695 A.D.

695 A.D. + 666 takes us to 1361 A.D.

1361 + 666 brings us to the beginning of the 3ed day, or 2027 A.D. Which would agree with Hosea’s 2 days.

I have several ideas what the three periods of 666 would represent; I will post them on another tread when I finish.

Your thoughts,

Phil LaSpino

Codger

Oct 23, 2003
N. E. Ohio
✟1,926.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I had recently posted a tread concerning Hosea 6:2; see tread. I began with 2 Pet.3:8, “One day with the Lord, as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.” I applied this to Hosea 6:2?”

Hosea 6:2, reads, “AFTER two days (two thousand years) will He (God) REVIVE = (make alive) US (the Jews) in the third day he (God) will raise US up (Israel,) and we (those Jews raised and made alive) shall live in his (God’s) sight.”

Josephus tells us that Jesus was born 4 B.C. So the question, When will the two days begin? Jesus became the Jewish High Priest after the order of Melchizedek at the age of 30, or 26 A.D. Heb.5: 6, “Thou (Jesus) art a Priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.”

If we were to add 2 days, meaning 2000 years it would take us to the year 2026 A.D. Hosea writes, “AFTER two days” the time when the 2000 years will have ended and the 3ed day or 1000 year reign of Christ would begin in 2027 A.D.

The number 666 has many lines of thought concerning its meaning and application. But I took a new approach to the subject. I feel there may be several aspects to this number, one being it represents

1. a real mark on the body, and/or

2. a mark of agreement a person takes concerning the teaching of the second beast, in this they receive his mark on both their body in their heart.

But what if 666 ALSO represents 3 periods of time, one period for each 6, and each period representing 666 years?

Now don’t shake your head NO before you hear me out. Remember, this article is to stimulate new thought on the subject. Of course closed minded people need not participate in the discussion.

Now let’s divide 2000 years into 3 periods (the three 6es) and begin the count at 29 A.D. when the Lord was cut off at the cross.

2000 divided by 3 = 666.666 years.

Jesus was cut of 3 ½ years into his earthly ministry. That would take us to the end of October or November of 29 A.D. Let’s take the 2000 years Hosea spoke of, it beginning in 26 A.D. and ending in 2026 A.D. AFTER two days have ended in 2026 A.D. the count begins.

29 A.D. + 666 takes us to 695 A.D.

695 A.D. + 666 takes us to 1361 A.D.

1361 + 666 brings us to the beginning of the 3ed day, or 2027 A.D. Which would agree with Hosea’s 2 days.

I have several ideas what the three periods of 666 would represent; I will post them on another tread when I finish.

Your thoughts,

Phil LaSpino

More Futurist nonsense. I guess the following verse must have been removed from your Scofield Bible...

Revelation 13:18 (NIV2011)
18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

It has been commonly recognized through the ages that this was a reference to the first major Roman persecutor of the Church - "THE BEAST" NERO. John alludes to Him time and time again in his scroll.

Upvote 0

PhillipLaSpino

Achieve; don’t plunder!
Nov 17, 2007
U.S.A.
✟8,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Codger wrote concerning my article, "More Futurist nonsense. I guess the following verse must have been removed from your Scofield Bible...

Revelation 13:18 (NIV2011)
18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

It has been commonly recognized through the ages that this was a reference to the first major Roman persecutor of the Church - "THE BEAST" NERO. John alludes to Him time and time again in his scroll."

Phil replies, "Commonly recognized by who, liberals like you who make it their policy to change history! Concerning your comment about Nero, its no wander why you attempt to change history, claiming Revelation was written before the Temple was destroyed in 70 A.D.

The date 98 A.D. would put to rest the nonsense of Nero being an antichrist. Nero died in 68 A.D. and because John wrote Revelation in 98 A.D. Poffffffff like all hot air, their goes your theory of Nero being antichrist.

One more thing, show me one scrap of evidence that Nero ever claimed to be the Jewish Messiah or that he desired to take the place of Christ. That's what the Greek for antichrist implies. Nero was a mad man, he hated his own people, he proved this by burning down his own city, and killing thousands in the fire. Christian's were a convenience for him, a scapegoat for his crimes.

And one more thing, I'm sick of your negative nonsense concerning my post, if you don't like them write your own, or don't you have any idea's of your own?

Phil

Upvote 0