88Devin07

Orthodox Catholic Church
Feb 2, 2005
✟17,447.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The beast of the earth, who comes after the beast of the sea (antichrist) will be the one to institute the sign on your left hand and forehead.
This number/sign will show you are loyal to ONLY the AC.

This however, is not instituted by the beast of the earth. It also doesn't show your only loyal to the AC.

If I got this, which I prolly won't cause i don't like surgery unless it's my health that needs help. But if I got this, it wouldn't mean i'm loyal only to the AC. I would still be a devout Christian who loves the Lord just as any1 else here.

Upvote 0

Hitch

Sep 13, 2003
PeoplesRepubliKofOregon
✟1,546.00
Faith
Protestant
visionary said:
Either way prophecies have a way of involving the human race especially the entire human race in the end days....And so it will be a fullfillment of prophecy that someone has to be a scoffer...especially here in the last days....
LOL In 25 years you can post this one again too.

Upvote 0

Just Me Garry

Feb 5, 2005
Arkansas
✟1,625.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The Illumanati and the Bilderbergers, Rothschilds, Presidents of the USA are all a major part of the end times.

I know who holds my future and it is Jesus Christ of Nazereth.

The Bible Code is a type of numerology and soothsaying which the King James Bible strictly forbids.

Yeah take heed that no man deceive you. People believe Nostradomus but they will not believe Jesus Christ.

Michael Drosin is decieved and all those who follow these fables of his are deceived. My faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ. Not some so called Bible Code fanatic.

Upvote 0

jhessel

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟8,984.00
Faith
Christian
Hitch said:
Here's a bet. I'll wager you can come back 25 years from now with the same post, just change a few specifics, and a lot of folks will still believe it.
Do you really think you are going to be sitting at your house sipping on tea and chatting on the net when all hell breaks loose?

how about this. I reduce the time of your wager. If I can come back and post this in 8 years you win. I doubt there is going to be an internet in a few years and we will probably all be dead. Im only being a realist, most people don't realize the mess we are getting into.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Hitch

Sep 13, 2003
PeoplesRepubliKofOregon
✟1,546.00
Faith
Protestant
jhessel said:
Do you really think you are going to be sitting at your house sipping on tea and chatting on the net when all hell breaks loose?

how about this. I reduce the time of your wager. If I can come back and post this in 8 years you win. I doubt there is going to be an internet in a few years and we will probably all be dead. Im only being a realist, most people don't realize the mess we are getting into.
LOL I'll give ya TEN years and ten to one odds. Fair enough?

Upvote 0

Leonhard

Feb 23, 2005
✟180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I thought the mark on the forehead and the hand, was metafors for actions and thoughts. Cus in certain places of the bible it deals with the sign of Yahweh

Hebrews 8:10: For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Deut. 6:8: And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
Exodus 13:9: And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD's law may be in thy mouth.

Learned this from http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/sbs777/prophecy/mob.html

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hitch

Sep 13, 2003
PeoplesRepubliKofOregon
✟1,546.00
Faith
Protestant
Leonhard said:
I thought the mark on the forehead and the hand, was metafors for actions and thoughts. Cus in certain places of the bible it deals with the sign of Yahweh

Hebrews 8:10: For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Deut. 6:8: And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
Exodus 13:9: And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD's law may be in thy mouth.

Learned this from http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/sbs777/prophecy/mob.html

You keep posting with logoc and some one will find a violation and you'll get booted.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Hitch said:
Too bad V. That lightning rod of prophecy, Jack TheImpe claimed that one when he changed from 04...

Computer Models predict Magnetic pole reversal in Earth and Sun can bring end to human civilization in 2012 – evidence of extra-terrestrial help in our survival
Staff Reporter
Mar. 1, 2005

According to some computer scientists working together with a group geophysicists and astrophysicists, Earth and Sun both will go through a process of Magnetic Pole Reversal in 2012. This last happened millions of years back when the Dinosaurs disappeared. A private research and analysis company in Hyderabad is predicting a major upheaval in 2012.

Magnetic Pole reversal is a process when North Pole and South Pole reverse positions. When this happens, at some point of time Earth's magnetic field reaches zero Gauss which simply means, Earth at that point of time has zero magnetism. When this coincides with a eleven year cycle of Sun's Polar reversal, a major problem arises.

In the modern human history, such happenings are not recorded. Only Computer Models can predict the outcome. NASA recently has brought the public fear down by saying the Polar reversal will make Earth's Magnetism weak and erratic but not zero.

According to the Hyderabad Computer Model, the polar reversal of Earth and Sun can cause the following serious problems other than electronic malfunction, migrating birds losing sense of direction and so on:

- the immune system of all animals including the humans will weaken substantially

- the earth's crust will experience increasing volcanoes, tectonic movements, earthquakes and landslides

- Earth's Magnetosphere will weaken and Cosmic Radiation from Sun will increase many folds making radiation hazards like cancer and so on inevitable

- Large Asteroids will be drawn towards the Earth

- the Earth's gravitational field will experience a change though no one knows how it will change

If you add up all these possible devastating scenarios, you can easily see that in simple words, Earth may become not suitable for human civilization by 2012 and those who live on or near earth's crust.

The organisms living deep in the Earth well below the crust will survive. Without any intervention in this natural process, millions of years later we will see some other form of intelligent or large life forms are dominating the earth on its crust.

A large number of Extra-terrestrial UFO sightings in recent days, according to many UFO researchers in the world is connected to saving the human civilization form extinction. It is possible in absence of our knowledge they are trying to provide a counter measure that can save the human civilization.

As it happened during the time of Tsunami, it is possible that we will be perplexed and stare at the unthinkable happening and wiping us out.

If this model is true, the only way for us to survive will be to take our civilization well below the Earth's crust or move to another planet. It may have happened to Mars millions of years back.

Recent extra-terrestrial UFO activities (in the last 100 years) point out that someone out there knows that something severe will happen. They may be creating a scenario where they can silently help us or even remove us to an unknown destination.

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/1753.asp

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Rev. 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

What is "in your forehead"? Your brain! What do you do with your hands? Work! It is about what you believe and what you do when satan is here as the false messiah. If you believe that he is true Christ, you are deceived, but you will worship him and do his work and therefore be able to buy and sell. Who will he be able to deceive if he is putting computer chips in people? Satan is just not that stupid. Those of us who will stay true to our LORD will stay spiritual virigns and we will have enough oil in our lamps to make it through satan's reign as the instead-of-Christ. ("anti" = "instead of")

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

dankim80

Feb 13, 2005
✟256.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Zadok7000 said:
Rev. 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

What is "in your forehead"? Your brain! What do you do with your hands? Work! It is about what you believe and what you do when satan is here as the false messiah. If you believe that he is true Christ, you are deceived, but you will worship him and do his work and therefore be able to buy and sell. Who will he be able to deceive if he is putting computer chips in people? Satan is just not that stupid. Those of us who will stay true to our LORD will stay spiritual virigns and we will have enough oil in our lamps to make it through satan's reign as the instead-of-Christ. ("anti" = "instead of")

:thumbsup:

With this interpretation: If I do not worship Satan's son or do his work, how am I prevented from buying or selling?

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
dankim80 said:
With this interpretation: If I do not worship Satan's son or do his work, how am I prevented from buying or selling?

I sincerely hope it is not my interpretation, rather the WORD of GOD.
And not satan's son, but satan himself will be arriving as the false messiah. He is the one and only "son of perdition", "dragon", "serpent", "devil", etc.
But finally to your question: ^_^
All monies all over the world will be equalized (dollar = yen = peso, etc) and he will require allegience (in the sweetest sounding way possible, of course) otherwise he will throw us in prison (thanks to our own families that do worship him) and deliver us up before his synogogue to "convert" us; IE "deliver us to death" (Matt 10:21) that is, the devil (Heb 2:14).
Those who stay true to HIM will need other ways to buy and sell in that time (barter). It is written that satan will deceive the whole world so those of us who remain True to HIM will be few.

Upvote 0

MbiaJc

Veteran
Jul 9, 2004
Bowdon, Ga.
✟2,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Zadok7000 said:
I sincerely hope it is not my interpretation, rather the WORD of GOD.
And not satan's son, but satan himself will be arriving as the false messiah. He is the one and only "son of perdition", "dragon", "serpent", "devil", etc.
But finally to your question: ^_^
All monies all over the world will be equalized (dollar = yen = peso, etc) and he will require allegience (in the sweetest sounding way possible, of course) otherwise he will throw us in prison (thanks to our own families that do worship him) and deliver us up before his synogogue to "convert" us; IE "deliver us to death" (Matt 10:21) that is, the devil (Heb 2:14).
Those who stay true to HIM will need other ways to buy and sell in that time (barter). It is written that satan will deceive the whole world so those of us who remain True to HIM will be few.

The mark of the beast is worshiping the image of the beast. You won't be allowed to by or sell unles you do. However I think it will only last 10 days. We can do without that long. At any rate God has a place already prepared for the Church in the wilderness. That the way I see it.

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MbiaJc said:
The mark of the beast is worshiping the image of the beast. You won't be allowed to by or sell unles you do. However I think it will only last 10 days. We can do without that long. At any rate God has a place already prepared for the Church in the wilderness. That the way I see it.

I can't argue with any of that, although I'm not sure about the 10 days being the only time we won't be able to buy/sell. Rev. 2:10 says that we will endure tribulation 10 days, but the subject is being thrown into prison and tried - as in Daniel 1 where they are imprisioned for 10 days.

:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.