Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The moons light is different to sunlight, it is cold.
Therefore it cannot be a reflection, test it yourself.

Among other things, detailed examination of the moonlight spectrum shows that it's reflected sunlight. And, of course, during a solar eclipse the moon is dark.

And you're right champ... I can see only one side of the moon

This is a common myth. Due to lunar libration (wobbling of the moon), you can actually see a bit more than one side:

Lunar_libration_with_phase_Oct_2007_450px.gif

the idea of a flat earth was killed off 600 years ago

More like 2400 years ago, actually. During the Middle Ages, people knew that the earth was round.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Among other things, detailed examination of the moonlight spectrum shows that it's reflected sunlight. And, of course, during a solar eclipse the moon is dark.

Interesting too is my favorite APP (sorry, this is for Android only), it is called "ISS Detector." This doesn't just tell you when the space station is going over... it also tracks both Chinese space stations AND all of the Iridium Satellites that will flare. The APP works in real time with a compass and sky map that shows you exactly where to look and tracks the Sats as they move through the sky.

The Iridium Sats will get to a certain point and, depending on where you are, where they are, and where the sun is... they light up for a few seconds because of the sun's reflection. I have noticed... my own dumb self.... that the round earth effects where in the sky we see these things.

Anyway... here is a video of one flare. You'll hear beeping just before you see the flare... that is the APP I have, it beeps 5 times as it is about to flare... very cool! :)

• Informative
Reactions: Radagast
Upvote 0

Dither

May 10, 2017
Gold Coast
✟18,511.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I am not suggesting all people who work for NASA are liars. NASA's interest is in perpetuating a false cosmology. The original Hebrew cosmology is still correct. Many Christians are returning to this cosmology because it is the truth. Many Athiests are returning to a Christian worldview, this knowledge is changing peoples lives and Christ is being glorified in it. Be careful who you accuse of satanism. Did not the jews accuse Christ of the very same thing because they could not understand the numbers of people who were believing in Him.

Please do some research, look into NASA, question why we are inundated with science fiction movies and superheroes from outer space. Flat Earth denies evolution, denies space, returns heaven and hell and makes man accountable to God, how is that not Christian?

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am not suggesting all people who work for NASA are liars.

Yes you are, actually, along with long-haul airplane pilots, passengers on flights "flat earth" says don't exist, surveyors, commercial satellite operators, astronomers, space agencies outside the US, anybody that's done the "bounce a laser off the moon" experiment, and many other people.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: danbuter
Upvote 0

Andy centek

Seeker of Deep Truth
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2018
mich
✟68,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
TO ALL READING THESE THINGS:

First, numbers in the Bible scriptures do have an import row in understanding the deeper things of the scriptures. The Bible is mathematical. This number -6- is the number of man and all that pertains to him. Consider the circle, time, and other things around you. Other numbers relate to other things in the Bible scriptures.
Unfortunately, Rome decided which books to put into it. There are many, many, writings available for those who desire to find the real truth instead of religion.
But then, God knew all this before time!

You might take a look at the Book I have posted : GOD CIRCLE.

Then too, a half ton truck, weights ten tons! Or does it? Reality is the best route thinks me.
Spiritually, God, through the power of His Holy Spirit, gives understanding to whomever He desires to.
Andy Centek

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sure.. my simple thought on this is.. in ENGLISH we say 666. But it was not written like that. It IS 600,60,6. Yet a few scrolls show 600,16,6. EACH number means something.

I read FLAT EARTH. Just putting something out there to look into. How many people died or the like came back seen things like the earth.. how many believers or not.. seen a flat earth? As for the moon.. well we STILL cant get past that belt of radiation and I watched the video of NASA saying that. Yet.. there or not means nothing to me.

I give you this.. love BELIEVES all things 1st. Never negative never things lying as the 1st thought :)

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
sure.. my simple thought on this is.. in ENGLISH we say 666. But it was not written like that. It IS 600,60,6. Yet a few scrolls show 600,16,6. EACH number means something.

What is written in the Greek, whether in words or symbols, is in fact the number 666 (a handful of manuscripts say 616). Whether in words or symbols, it is written according to the usual Greek way of writing numbers. Incidentally, the manuscripts are not scrolls.

As for the moon.. well we STILL cant get past that belt of radiation and I watched the video of NASA saying that.

NASA didn't say that. They have always said that (1) they avoided the worst of the Van Allen belts, and (2) they minimised radiation exposure by moving fast.

I give you this.. love BELIEVES all things 1st.

Love does not believe false things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
666 has been discovered, it is the Heliocentric lie.
The axis tilt of the ball earth is 23.4
23.4 minus 90 degrees is 66.6, there are many other proofs,

This is a proof? What does it prove? What does 90 degrees have to do with anything let alone the axial tilt of our planet? The Earth's axial tilt actually varies between 22.1 and 24.5 degrees in a 41,000-year cycle. The earth's axial tilt is presently 23°26′12.9″ and decreasing. Beyond this, some Bible manuscripts have it as 616 not 666.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
666 has been discovered, it is the Heliocentric lie.
The axis tilt of the ball earth is 23.4
23.4 minus 90 degrees is 66.6, there are many other proofs, Rob Skiba has just brought out a good video on this, if you are interested I will post it below.
Please research Flat Earth.

Where does 66.6 appear in the Bible? I don't recall seeing it anywhere. As was said above, the tilt of the earth's axis varies, and I don't recall the earth's variable tilt mentioned anywhere in the Bible either.

If there are "many other proofs" (of what?) where are they?

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been wondering why the Christian protestant Bible has 66 books, when Revelation says 666 is the number of the beast. Any thoughts?

It seems the number of 66 has been brought to my attention so many times that I think it's more than a co-incidence, but I don't know if this is God's way of telling me I'm doing something good (because the Bible is good) or bad (because it's part of the beast's number).
My husband wondered that out loud, too. A number of Protestant groups and other non-Catholics (such as early Anabaptists), used a 73 book Bible. He asked about the number, too.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Where do people get this stuff?

When Revelation was written, it was 23.7 degrees, not 23.4.

So now we're faced with 66.3, but if you count in the three "wise" men that makes 66.6 Multiply that by the number of commandments in the decalogue and you have 666. I'm sure that there are other ways to reach that number, but this was the one that first came to mind.

Or... you could multiply 23.4 times 28.46153846153846 to reach 666. 28.46153846153846 in Hebrew translates as "what total nonsense".

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And yet you have only ever seen one side.

NASA are liars, we never went to the moon.
Please question the offical version, love truth.
God created two great lights, not one and a bit.
The moons light is different to sunlight, it is cold.
Therefore it cannot be a reflection, test it yourself.
High altitude balloons have shown no discernible curvature, that jump (stratos) was filmed with a fisheye lens.

The world is much more than you have been told.

Please investigate Flat Earth.
I actually did, I'm less then impressed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My son is a pilot who flies cargo all over the planet. Most of the time he flies great circle routes because they are the shortest distance between two point on the (almost) round earth.

Trolling wastes everybody's time. Please stop.

Upvote 0

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Isaiah is divided into 66 chapters. So What?

Revelation 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast (anti-christ), for the number is that of a MAN; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. (666)

The mystery of 666 will not be revealed until the anti-christ is revealed.

Matthew 24 (NASB) ....Perilous Times: Mid-TRIBULATION
15 “Therefore when you see the "abomination of desolation" which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (TEMPLE?/DOME of the ROCK?) (let the reader understand),...
21 For THEN there will be a GREAT TRIBULATION,
such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will.
22 Unless those days had been cut short, (BY THE SECOND COMING) no life would have been saved;
but for the sake of the elect (Saved Believers) those days will be cut short. ...
24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders,
so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.
25 Behold, I have told you in advance.

"abomination of desolation" is the anti-christ, the "man of lawlessness"

2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (SECOND COMING) will not come
unless the "apostasy" (FALLING AWAY) comes first, and
(unless) the "man of lawlessness" is revealed, the "son of destruction",

Upvote 0
Jan 22, 2017
USA
✟15,943.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've been wondering why the Christian protestant Bible has 66 books, when Revelation says 666 is the number of the beast. Any thoughts?

It seems the number of 66 has been brought to my attention so many times that I think it's more than a co-incidence, but I don't know if this is God's way of telling me I'm doing something good (because the Bible is good) or bad (because it's part of the beast's number).

I have always felt the same way.. it rubs me the wrong way.. I noticed.. when the Apocrypha was in the Bible (seven books were allegedly removed) it added up to 73 books. That's 7 the number of completion, and 3 the number of the Trinity.. Made more sense to me..

Upvote 0

RexColin

Apr 11, 2019
Monroe, LA.
✟9,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I actually, to my own surprise, think that there is something to this idea and warning. 66 books of bible and 6th day creation of man. I'm not one for speculation, but in this instance it would seem to me that man always always falls away from God once man distorts the Word of God. I see a connection between the "Lawless Ones" and this mark of the beast. Given that man's (#6) interpretation of the 66 books have given rise to making the Law of God to no effect in the end times. Just as Judaism leavened the law to such great extinct that no one is capable of keeping the law according to that inflated standard, Christian interpretation has seemingly so deflated the standard of the Law of God to the point it is only abided in based on convenience rather than obedience. For example, I'm certain God knows how to count to 10, and that when he said on the 7th day to have a holy convocation (Church), he actually meant it for the 7th day. Does this null and void an 8th day remembrance of the Lord's Day, God forbid. But it does not substitute the 7th sabbath either. The early church is very well documented as observing both, 7th day recognizing creation and 8th day recognizing new creation.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The early church is very well documented as observing both, 7th day recognizing creation and 8th day recognizing new creation.

Actually the Sabbath Day recognizing creation is quite a problematic statement.

The earliest version of the ten commandments and the only version that self identifies as such is Exodus 34 where the sixth commandment is 21 “Six days you shall labor, but on the seventh day you shall rest; even during the plowing season and harvest you must rest." This version gives no reason at all.

The version you seem to be referring to is Exodus 20 where the third commandment is
Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you shall labour and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates. 11 For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

The final version of the ten commandments is found in Deuteronomy 5 which reads
12 Observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy, as the LORD your God has commanded you. 13 Six days you shall labour and do all your work, 14 but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your ox, your donkey or any of your animals, nor the alien within your gates, so that your manservant and maidservant may rest, as you do. 15 Remember that you were slaves in Egypt and that the LORD your God brought you out of there with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm. Therefore the LORD your God has commanded you to observe the Sabbath day. Here a completely different reason is given for the Sabbath observance!

Most Christians are completely unaware that there are three versions of the ten commandments and that they contradict one another. Bible scholars suggest that the reason that Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy 5 differ is that at the time Exodus 20 was written the creation story in Genesis 1 had not yet been written.

Upvote 0