COG2013

Nov 5, 2012
Quartz Hill, Ca, USA
✟15,984.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Begin now and by the end of this year, you'll be a better person.

Continued below.
6 Ways to practice being kinder

THE LOVE REVOLUTION

The Love Revolution is a movement within the Christian church that promotes and encourages all people to love each other thru living a life of kindness.

When God created Adam, it was the beginning of his family, and the most important aspect of his and any family was that they love each other.

That has not changed, yet man, over 6400 years later, has still not been able to do it. I don’t know how to emphasize it other than remind you that over 70% of the Bible is either directly or indirectly relating to people loving each other.

The power of love is largely overlooked by people in general. Love is the most powerful force available to us.

Love can turn a frown into a smile and sadness into joy. It can turn a futile life into a fruitful life. It can end wars, political division, poverty and hunger. Love could unite the divided Christian church and make the world a place of joyful fulfillment.

Love isn’t just about Christians. Love is about all people. It is a force that if powerfully present, would end religious differences and separation.

This love revolution is not something you do for a period of time and then go back to your old self. It is a lifestyle that will not only change the lives of those around you and all you come in contact with, but will change your life in a remarkable way.

Kindness is love manifested into action, and living a life of kindness will bring Gods favor and blessings on you. Think about it! Living a life of kindness WILL eventually solve all your problems! It is true! God’s favor and blessing is an extraordinary thing. With it comes perfect health for you and your family. With it comes prosperity in everything you do. With it comes a blessing that will heal all your family relationship problems. That’s right! God will fix your family. Separation and turmoil will be no more!

I’m not encouraging you to do this in order to be blessed. I am encouraging you to do this to bless God and fix a broken world. And with that, your blessings will come.

God wants us to trust him, but there is nothing more important to him right now than us loving each other. Us loving each other will be our gift to God. By us loving each other, WE ARE GIVING GOD HIS HEARTS DESIRE!

If you haven’t already started, start tomorrow. Start each day with a short meditation where you accept the love of God and let it fill your heart. Then make a commitment to living a day of kindness where you are kind to everybody you come in contact with. Do it every day. The days will turn into weeks and months. Before you know it, it will be a natural lifestyle that requires no preparation. You will then be exactly as God wants you to be. You don’t have to come up with specific tasks or programs. Just live in love always. AMEN! Just do it! You will never regret it. Kindness feeds the soul and fills you with joy.

HOW IMPORTANT IS IT TO PUT OTHERS FIRST?

God offered Solomon anything he wanted. But, what did Solomon do? He chose wisdom and knowledge so that he would be a good leader. He wanted to help his people and he wanted to be the best King that he could be. He could have had riches, but he put the welfare of his people ahead of himself. That IS love manifested.

So, how important was this to God? How much attention did this act of love get from God? I would say this got as much attention from God as anyone, or any act, can possibly get. Here is how much this meant to God. Here is how this touched God -

2 Chronicles 1

11 And God said to Solomon, Because this was in thine heart, and thou hast not asked riches, wealth, or honour, nor the life of thine enemies, neither yet hast asked long life; but hast asked wisdom and knowledge for thyself, that thou mayest judge my people, over whom I have made thee king:

12 Wisdom and knowledge is granted unto thee; and I will give thee riches, and wealth, and honour, such as none of the kings have had that have been before thee, neither shall there any after thee have the like.

This is how God blessed Solomon. He literally opened up the windows of Heaven and rained down blessings on Solomon. He was going to bless Solomon more than he had ever blessed anyone before, or after. Everywhere Solomon went, people were giving him things. Solomon would see something he liked and God would whisper in the owners ear: "give it to him".

Now based on that blessing, how important do you think it is to God to put others ahead of yourself? Putting others ahead of your self is the essence of true love.

People - In God's Kingdom, on this earth, anywhere and everywhere, there is nothing more important than people loving each other. There are so many problems on this Earth that can and would be solved by people loving each other.

Upvote 0