United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"I survived Roe vs. Wade. Roe vs. Wade will not survive me."

Continued below.
6 Pro-Life Catholics Speak as Roe Anniversary Approaches

Abortion destroys a child, permanently scars a mother, and damages families and society as a whole.

What concerns me is the simplistic approach society takes to abortion. Roe vs. Wade can be a distraction. Women do not have abortions because they are legal. They have abortions because of their circumstances. For me, the fight cannot be about only criminalizing abortion, but addressing the actual causes. Outlawing suicide is not going to end suicide.

I say this as I want to encourage people to be pro-life and support ministries that help women in the dire circumstances that lead others to abort. Do not become so focused on a political objective that you forget that you can save a child, a mother, a family and society as a whole right now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.