6 Church members executed. Christian converts from Islam in Gaza. Ex school teacher faces prison.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • May. 23, 2019 | Burkina Faso
    Six Church Members Executed
    [4] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Families of Executed Church Members.

Pastor Pierre Ouedraogo of Sirgadji was talking with church members after Sunday service on April 28, 2019, when 12 armed men on motorcycles approached and ordered the Christians to gather under a tree. After confiscating Bibles and cellphones, the men demanded that the Christians convert to Islam. Read More.

• May. 23, 2019 | Gaza Strip
    Muslims Respond to the Gospel Throughout the Region
    [5] prayers in [2] nations have been posted for Christian Converts from Islam.

A VOM ministry partner working in the West Bank and Gaza has requested prayer for some Christian converts from Islam. A new believer named Mohammed is in danger from both his family and Gaza authorities, and is trying to get permission to leave. Read More.

• May. 23, 2019 | Central Asia
    Former Teacher Faces Seven Years in Prison
    [4] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Alisher.

About two years ago, a school teacher named Alisher placed his faith in Christ and began actively sharing the gospel. As a result, he was fired from his job as a teacher. Read More

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I continue praying. I'm sure we'll see the martyrs in heaven.

1 John 4
7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 9In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. 13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
some of our brothers are being persecuted
what can we do for them, what can we do to change the situation?
pray and expect miracles of God, but i have never seen a miracle of god
even when i have been looking for miracles,
but my personal experience doesn't apply on those siblings in Arabia.
muslims, we know they can behave very evil the called extremist islamic people,
they can torture and infringe great pain.
save us from that pain jesus! save that people as you saved peter from the jail.
Amen.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
some of our brothers are being persecuted
what can we do for them, what can we do to change the situation?
pray and expect miracles of God, but i have never seen a miracle of god
even when i have been looking for miracles,
but my personal experience doesn't apply on those siblings in Arabia.
muslims, we know they can behave very evil the called extremist islamic people,
they can torture and infringe great pain.
save us from that pain jesus! save that people as you saved peter from the jail.
Amen.
Well, miracles do happen. I have seen them in my own life and in the lives of others though, admittedly, so far anyway, they have not been common.

Here are some well documented miracles in case you are interested:

A new book called Physicians' Untold Stories lists many doctors' reports about divine intervention they have seen in their practice. In one case a woman who had not walked for years, and who was on her death bed from multiple sclerosis. was prayed over. Suddenly the Almighty told her to "Get up and walk." That she did, with the sudden appearance of new muscles in her legs. She is now leading a completely normal, healthy, life.

And there is much, much more... Anyone: When you see the well documented miracles below, if you want to say "Anecdotes", sorry, I can't take you seriously. I'm quite sure that when you get your own medical or doctor reports that you say no such thing. If you can't tell the difference between anecdotes and medical reports, and scientific research, perhaps you should spend some time curled up with a dictionary.

Also, if you want to quote some site that tries to trash the Shroud of Turin, I leave you with a rhetorical Q. Should I listen to people who were never anywhere near the Shroud , or to the team of scientists who examined it and put their findings in peer reviewed science journals, and to the scientist who invented carbon 14 dating who is seen in the vid? (There he can be seen saying that the "medieval age" carbon 14 datings of the Shroud are invalid due to contamination.) That's not a tough decision.

Now in the Bible we are told of a Man Who believed in Adam and Eve and Noah as being actual, historical figures. The Bible says He did miracles and raised the dead and healed the sick. He multiplied food out of nothing. He said we could do even greater things than He did. The Bible also describes His death and burial. Is there any actual scientific data to support those stories?

I will share some true stories in case that might help you.

A new book called Physicians' Untold Stories lists many doctors' reports about divine intervention they have seen in their practice. In one case a woman who had not walked for years, and who was on her death bed from multiple sclerosis. was prayed over. Suddenly the Almighty told her to "Get up and walk." That she did, with the sudden appearance of new muscles in her legs. She is now leading a completely normal, healthy, life.

And there is much, much more... Anyone: When you see the well documented miracles below, if you want to say "Anecdotes", sorry, I can't take you seriously. I'm quite sure that when you get your own medical or doctor reports that you say no such thing. If you can't tell the difference between anecdotes and medical reports, and scientific research, perhaps you should spend some time curled up with a dictionary.

Also, if you want to quote some site that tries to trash the Shroud of Turin, I leave you with a rhetorical Q. Should I listen to people who were never anywhere near the Shroud , or to the team of scientists who examined it and put their findings in peer reviewed science journals, and to the scientist who invented carbon 14 dating who is seen in the vid? (There he can be seen saying that the "medieval age" carbon 14 datings of the Shroud are invalid due to contamination.) That's not a tough decision.

Now in the Bible we are told of a Man Who believed in Adam and Eve and Noah as being actual, historical figures. The Bible says He did miracles and raised the dead and healed the sick. He multiplied food out of nothing. He said we could do even greater things than He did. The Bible also describes His death and burial. Is there any actual scientific data to support those stories?

See secular news reports about Val Thomas, dead for 17 hours but now alive and normal after prayers from her family and her Church.

From mainstream t.v. there used to be a vid called Medical Marvel Beyond Chance, from a secular source, with a pediatrician giving his report. this one attesting to a dying child's healing which cannot be explained by modern medicine, and came after a relative laid hands on her and prayed for her. The doctor can be seen reporting that the DNA in every cell in her body was changed. The vid has been deleted, though.

See CBN's short vid with Dean Braxton. You'll hear his critical care doctor, rated the best patient care doctor in Washington state, saying "It is a miracle...a miracle..." that Braxton is alive, has no brain damage and is normal in every way. Why? He had no heart beat and no respiration for 1 3/4 hours! His family believed in divine healing and they and others were praying for him.
. Also see CBN Dr. Chauncey Crandall Raises A Man From The Dead.
Part 1. This video is a bit faded but has the most complete information on this story.

Get Dr. Richard Casdorph's book The Miracles. There he gives medical documentation for miracles, mostly, but not all, from Kathryn Kuhlman's healing services. Casdorph came to Kuhlman's meetings to debunk her but turned into a supporter, as did other doctors. You can see him and other doctors in some of her healing services on YT. (She is now deceased.) Delores Winder is one of the cases documented in his book. You can watch her amazing story on YT with Sid Roth.

The book The Audacity of Prayer by Don Nordin lists medically documented miracles.

On Andrew Wommack's vids you can see doctors talking about "miracles" too. At the end of the book Don't Limit God you see a medical statement by a doctor saying that his patient used to have M.S. and diabetes but is now cured.

Bruce Van Natta was in a horrific accident where he lost about 80% of his small intestine. Someone he didn't even know was told to get on a plane and lay hands on him and pray for him. His small intestines grew back competely and you can see his doctors testifying to that. YouTube

Here we see many witnesses reporting donated food being miraculously multiplied for people who lived in a dump in Juarez. Story of Christmas 1972

And btw do you think that Someone Who can raise the dead and heal people of deadly "incurable" diseases, Someone Who can make body parts and food out of nothing, Someone Who created time, space, matter, and energy - needed "evolution" to make life forms? No, He created them fully formed and fully functional in 6 days just as Genesis, a Book He always supported, tells you.

Then there is the Shroud of Turin. If you don't know, the Shroud is a blood stained linen burial shroud with the faint image of a crucified man on it. If you have heard that the Shroud was proven to be a Medieval fake based on carbon 14 testing, in the documentary Jesus And The Shroud of Turin you can see the very inventor of carbon 14 testing saying that the sample was invalid due to contamination. Documentary | Jesus and the Shroud of Turin

The vid demonstrates many miraculous features such as pollen from Jerusalem and faint images of flowers that are found only in the Jerusalem area during the spring, as at Passover when Messiah was crucified. With modern technology we also see that the Shroud has an x ray quality which reveals the bones and dentition of the Man on the Shroud.

In the 70s a NASA scientist noticed the Shroud's photographs had inexplicable, unique in the world, qualities. He got up a team of scientists, called STURP, to examine it in person in Italy. (No, the Shroud is not "just a Catholic thing" as the Vatican only came into stewardship of it fairly recently in history.) They used NASA, and other, high tech equipment with 100s of thousands of hours of research. Their findings are seen all over the net and were published in respected science journals.

The team was composed of 3 Jews, at least one agnostic and one atheist, and people of various faiths. They all agreed on these things: The Shroud image was not painted on, and they have no clue how it got there. It exactly matches, down to blood stains where a crown of thorns would be, the description of Messiah's death and burial as given in the Bible. The image could not be duplicated with modern technology.

About the Shroud I say "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck, maybe it's a duck."

Last edited:
Upvote 0