Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A majority of likely voters say FBI officials who promoted claims linking former President Donald Trump to Russia should be criminally prosecuted, according to a new Rasmussen poll.

The poll, released Friday, found that 59% of respondents say those inside the FBI who pushed the narrative that Mr. Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russia colluded to sway that year’s presidential election should face criminal charges.

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟121,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
These are the people we entrust (or used to) to protect our civil liberties ...and much more. When they use their power to obfuscate the American people with lies, corruption, and falsified records ….they should be not only held accountable but prosecuted just as they would do to any citizen who did the same....... Will that happen ....most likely not.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
A majority of likely voters say FBI officials who promoted claims linking former President Donald Trump to Russia should be criminally prosecuted, according to a new Rasmussen poll.

The poll, released Friday, found that 59% of respondents say those inside the FBI who pushed the narrative that Mr. Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russia colluded to sway that year’s presidential election should face criminal charges.

What law(s) was broken by agents?

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I'm always in a spiritual battle as a Christian. The term devil means to me accuser/slanderer. When dealing with the darkness of the unknown, I understand why the Holy Spirit would tell me to beware not to entertain slander about others but to show grace through faith. But, in this case there are facts that illuminate the darkness of the unknown and these facts give sight. Even so, scripture does say that there are some that love the darkness more than the Light and I leave that to God to deal with according to His wisdom. Otherwise, I think it might be helpful to show below the definition of collusion.

col·lu·sion
NOUN
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others:

So, apparently, some voters are unaware of the documented fact that some members of the Trump campaign knew that Russia was secretly helping them as early as June 3, 2016. They then said nothing or fibbed about it to the public so as to keep it secret, and ended up slandering others while denying any suggestion that Russia would be involved in helping their campaign.

From July 24, 2016. Below is an interview with Jake Tapper. Please keep in mind when you read it, that Don junior is already aware that Russia is secretly trying to help Trump win when he gives this interview, because he has already had the meeting at Trump Tower with the Russians on June 9, 2016, and has already responded to the email stating: "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump, June 3, 2016".

JAKE TAPPER: So, I don't know if you were hearing earlier, but Robby Mook, the campaign manager for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — I asked him about the DNC leak. And he suggested that experts are saying that Russians were behind both the leak — the hacking of the DNC emails and their release. He seemed to be suggesting that this is part of a plot to help Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton. Your response?

TRUMP JR.: Well, it just goes to show you their exact moral compass. I mean, they will say anything to be able to win this. I mean, this is time and time again, lie after lie. You notice he won't say, well, I say this. We hear experts. You know, here's (INAUDIBLE) at home once said that this is what's happening with the Russians. It's disgusting. It's so phony. I watched him bumble through the interview, I was able to hear it on audio a little bit. I mean, I can't think of bigger lies, but that exactly goes to show you what the DNC and what the Clinton camp will do. They will lie and do anything to win.

'I love it': Donald Trump Jr posts emails from Russia offering material on Clinton

So, it would be wise to ask for the actual statements made by FBI officials that were deemed false, along with the evidence that show them to be false BEFORE repeating anything slanderous, so that we don't serve the devil.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Who cares? Seriously. Who cares?

With exactly 0 evidence, like 30% of Americans think 2020 was stolen.

There's not enough Americans based in reality for me to care who they think should be arrested.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What law(s) was broken by agents?
According to Horowitz and Durham an attorney altered a document presented for a FISA application on Carter Page. I believe you know that, I'm just saying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who cares? Seriously. Who cares?

With exactly 0 evidence, like 30% of Americans think 2020 was stolen.

There's not enough Americans based in reality for me to care who they think should be arrested.
I hear you, but the fact that so many people are being deceived by the flood of propaganda in this world, means we need people who care enough to stand up and speak the Truth. Let your lamp shine and bring extra oil.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟367,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I hear you, but the fact that so many people are being deceived by the flood of propaganda means we need people who care enough to stand up and speak the Truth.
Good on ya and never stop.

But given that those you disagree with don't require evidence foe their position hownwould you plan to win them over with evidence?

• Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

But given that those you disagree with don't require evidence foe their position hownwould you plan to win them over with evidence?
The undecided and fence-sitters are the group that both sides are trying to win over.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I'm only focused on the spiritual battle. I would first appeal to their conscience by arguing that it violates loving others as you would want to be loved when we slander people or follow slanderers.

If they don't care about that, I figure that God has a reason they exist as such, and that He has a way where all things work together to fulfill His good purpose. And I don't worry about it after believing that. So let your lamp shine and bring extra oil.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What? Just because they don't vote doesn't mean they're undecided
I looked up those who don't vote, who are undecided and who are moderates. And it all came out about the same.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟367,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I'm only focused on the spiritual battle. I would first appeal to their conscience by arguing that it violates loving others as you would want to be loved when we slander people or follow slanderers. If they don't care about that, I figure that God has a reason they exist as such, and He has a way where all things work together to fulfill His good purpose. And I don't worry about it after thinking that. So let your lamp shine and bring extra oil.
I love you.

Thank you. Keep it up. I will too.

• Friendly
Reactions: childeye 2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,386.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I guess it's legal to rig federal elections. And why not? Teacher's unions rig local elections all the time. Give us bigger pensions, and we'll get you elected. Nothing like a little incest.

The definition of terrorism is the use of violence to affect a political outcome. Isn't that what BLM did? Was the organization charged with terrorism for all the violent demonstrations across the country which were used to affect the 2020 election?

What about gaming elections? Isn't that what Mark Zuckerberg did in the 2020 election? He dumped something like $400 million into key districts just a couple of months before the election where he specifically targeted Dems. There weren't that many districts that needed to flip.

If all else fails, just ignore the law. Isn't that what the Pennsylvania Supreme Court in the 2020 election? Mail-in ballots are directly addressed in the state constitution. Any changes required a constitutional amendment, yet that the new mail-in ballot changes were not an amendment to the constitution. A 3rd grader could see something fishy here, yet the state Supreme Court said the changes were fine.

At this point we can see that anything goes with Dems. And if they don't win the presidency, then cities will burn. Republicans seem to be mostly sleeping.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟194,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Given that the Trump administration colluded with Russia, the FBI should be given an award.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is nice to see things or people for what they really are. We see now as the word told us would happen towards the end lies become truth and truth become lies and the Father turns man over to his..well this is whats happening

""Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.
They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy.

Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.""

So anytime there is a thread like this here there is always a pattern. Those that know Christ for the most part talk one way vs those that do not know Christ and are enemy's of God "Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior" "For since our friendship with God was restored by the death of his Son while we were still his enemies, we will certainly be saved through the life of his Son"....

This is truth and like our Father that so loved the world we love our enemy's. Time is running out.. God does not play games today is the day of salvation.. every day you hear the truth yet reject it.. For God so loved the world He gave HIs only son that who so ever believes in Him shall not die but have ever lasting life.. its that easy. Like an outlet just unplug from one into the other..

Upvote 0