Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What is a "saint" according to the Bible?

What does "consecration" mean?

consecration (only in OT!)...Hebrew 6942...qadash...sanctify, prepare, dedicate, be hallowed, be holy, be sanctified, be separate

"Mother of God"? ...The virgin Mary was the miraculous birth mother of Jesus the Divine Messiah.

Reactions: Brian Mcnamee
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What is a "saint" according to the Bible?

What does "consecration" mean?

consecration (only in OT!)...Hebrew 6942...qadash...sanctify, prepare, dedicate, be hallowed, be holy, be sanctified, be separate

"Mother of God"? ...The virgin Mary was the miraculous birth mother of Jesus the Divine Messiah.
Jesus is God. Stop coming into the Catholic forum and citing scripture selectively to down grade every Catholic item I post.

Upvote 0

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Jesus is the Divine Messiah, a spiritual Person of the TRI-UNE GOD. I do not intend to "downgrade". I present Scripture that may be contrary to RCC "tradition" and "magisterium". I was married for 13 years to a devout Catholic. She left me because I refused parochial schools. I have 2 beautiful Irish Roman Catholic families to show for it ...2 fine men with Catholic wives and 7 Catholic grand children. Jeff almost became a priest. He is the best apologist for the RCC that I know. Are you not an apologist? ...defend your faith? I am new here. Is any forum taboo?...by the rules?
If you are new, welcome on the forum! Nice to meet you!
Yes, we defend our faith, but perhaps not here : the rules of OBOB specify that people here should not contest the Catholic faith or come here to prove to Catholics they are wrong. It is supposed to be a safe place for Catholics. Please, forgive our agressivity, we are simply quite exhausted to have always people coming here to say we are wrong and should let Catholicism down, or even more violent things. Let's say it destroys our patience and will to answer... In some other areas, you will find other Catholics ready to debate on dogmatic questions, but not on this thread which is dedicated to fellow Catholics - to share our understanding of the Catholic doctrin without having to fight.
Anyway, as long as you respect the rules, you will be welcomed here.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Read OBOB Statement of Purpose ;)

"House Rules

All posts within this faith community must adhere to the site wide rules found here (Community Rules). In addition,if you are not a member of this faith group, you may not debate issues that are Dogma or Authoritatively taught by the Magisterium or teach against Catholic theology. You may post in fellowship."

Upvote 0