Honeoye Falls
✟19,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Hi SerenityA my name is Jay and I want to tell you I have gone thru and go thru what you do thinking of not going to heaven.

I personally believe someone can go through being 100.00% unbelieving, but still be 100.00% Belonging To God.

What works for me is talking to those in my life that believe im going to heaven. Their reassurance really helps.

I would also say pray about everything. Surrender yourself to God in prayer.

Lastly I would hold on to positive messages, and positive scripture. I like to think that everything is part of God's Destiny and this gives me purpose to hold on to. Scripture can encourage you too like "everyone who calls" on the name of the Lord will be saved. Like Philippians 4:13 that I can do anything thru Jesus who strengthens me. Also that all things work together for good Rom8:28. Zechariah 1:3 says Return to Me and I will return to you. Colossians 1:27 says...this is the secret: Christ lives in you... Philippians 1:6 says...he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. And Exodus 14:14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.

Serenity Just say these verses over and over for they are the truth.

There is really no way to prove we are going to Heaven but we can have faith. Also Our family in Christ can encourage us too. They can encourage our faith in Jesus and His promises.

Hang In There. You Are Chosen. God Loves U. - Jay