Alabama
✟24,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please be encouraged to look at the word of God and look at the surrounding context, with-in between all of these verses given to get more information about some of the General, Prophesies. May God and the Lord Jesus Christ guide you by the spirit!

Prophesies, General - Thompson Chain Reference -

Genesis 3:15 (NAS)
  • 15 And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
Genesis 12:3 (NAS)
  • 3 And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed."
Genesis 49:10 (NAS)
  • 10 "The scepter shall not depart from Judah, Nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, Until Shiloh comes, And to him shall be the obedience of the peoples.
Deuteronomy 18:15 (NAS)
  • 15 "The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your countrymen, you shall listen to him.
Psalms 2:2 (NAS)
  • 2 The kings of the earth take their stand And the rulers take counsel together Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
Psalms 45:2 (NAS)
  • 2 You are fairer than the sons of men; Grace is poured upon Your lips; Therefore God has blessed You forever.
Psalms 68:18 (NAS)
  • 18 You have ascended on high, You have led captive Your captives; You have received gifts among men, Even among the rebellious also, that the Lord God may dwell there.
Psalms 69:21 (NAS)
  • 21 They also gave me gall for my food And for my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.
Psalms 110:1 (NAS)
  • A Psalm of David.
  • The Lord says to my Lord: "Sit at My right hand Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet."
Psalms 118:22 (NAS)
  • 22 The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief corner stone.
Psalms 132:11 (NAS)
  • 11 The Lord has sworn to David A truth from which He will not turn back: "Of the fruit of your body I will set upon your throne.
Isaiah 2:4 (NAS)
  • 4 And He will judge between the nations, And will render decisions for many peoples; And they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they learn war.
Isaiah 7:14 (NAS)
  • 14 Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel.
Isaiah 9:2 (NAS)
  • 2 The people who walk in darkness Will see a great light; Those who live in a dark land, The light will shine on them.
Isaiah 9:7 (NAS)
  • 7 There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, On the throne of David and over his kingdom, To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness From then on and forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will accomplish this.

• Isaiah 11:10 (NAS)
10 Then in that day The nations will resort to the root of Jesse, Who will stand as a signal for the peoples; And His resting place will be glorious.

Isaiah 25:8 (NAS)
  • 8 He will swallow up death for all time, And the Lord God will wipe tears away from all faces, And He will remove the reproach of His people from all the earth; For the Lord has spoken.
Isaiah 28:16 (NAS)
  • 16 Therefore thus says the Lord God , "Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a tested stone, A costly cornerstone for the foundation, firmly placed. He who believes in it will not be disturbed.
Isaiah 42:1 (NAS)
  • 1 "Behold, My Servant, whom I uphold; My chosen one in whom My soul delights. I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the nations.
Isaiah 49:6 (NAS)
  • 6 He says, "It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also make You a light of the nations So that My salvation may reach to the end of the earth."
Isaiah 52:14 (NAS)
  • 14 Just as many were astonished at you, My people, So His appearance was marred more than any man And His form more than the sons of men.
Isaiah 53:2 (NAS)
  • 2 For He grew up before Him like a tender shoot, And like a root out of parched ground; He has no stately form or majesty That we should look upon Him, Nor appearance that we should be attracted to Him.

• Isaiah 55:4 (NAS)
4 "Behold, I have made him a witness to the peoples, A leader and commander for the peoples.

Isaiah 59:16 (NAS)
  • 16 And He saw that there was no man, And was astonished that there was no one to intercede; Then His own arm brought salvation to Him, And His righteousness upheld Him.
Isaiah 61:1 (NAS)
  • 1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, Because the Lord has anointed me To bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to captives And freedom to prisoners;
Isaiah 62:11 (NAS)
  • 11 Behold, the Lord has proclaimed to the end of the earth, Say to the daughter of Zion, "Lo, your salvation comes; Behold His reward is with Him, and His recompense before Him."
Isaiah 63:1 (NAS)
  • 1 Who is this who comes from Edom, With garments of glowing colors from Bozrah, This One who is majestic in His apparel, Marching in the greatness of His strength? "It is I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save."
Jeremiah 23:5 (NAS)
  • 5 "Behold, the days are coming," declares the Lord , "When I will raise up for David a righteous Branch; And He will reign as king and act wisely And do justice and righteousness in the land.

• Ezekiel 17:22 (NAS)
22 Thus says the Lord God , "I will also take a sprig from the lofty top of the cedar and set it out; I will pluck from the topmost of its young twigs a tender one and I will plant it on a high and lofty mountain.

Daniel 2:34 (NAS)
  • 34 You continued looking until a stone was cut out without hands, and it struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and crushed them.
Daniel 2:44 (NAS)
  • 44 In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever.
  • Daniel 7:13 (NAS)
13 "I kept looking in the night visions, And behold, with the clouds of heaven One like a Son of Man was coming, And He came up to the Ancient of Days And was presented before Him.

Daniel 9:25 (NAS)
  • 25 So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.
  • Micah 5:2 (NAS)
2 "But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Too little to be among the clans of Judah, From you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel. His goings forth are from long ago, From the days of eternity."
  • Haggai 2:7 (NAS)

7 I will shake all the nations; and they will come with the wealth of all nations, and I will fill this house with glory,' says the Lord of hosts.

Zechariah 3:8 (NAS)
  • 8 Now listen, Joshua the high priest, you and your friends who are sitting in front of you—indeed they are men who are a symbol, for behold, I am going to bring in My servant the Branch.
Zechariah 6:12 (NAS)
  • 12 Then say to him, ;Thus says the Lord of hosts, "Behold, a man whose name is Branch, for He will branch out from where He is; and He will build the temple of the Lord .
Zechariah 9:9 (NAS)
  • 9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout in triumph, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; He is just and endowed with salvation, Humble, and mounted on a donkey, Even on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

• Zechariah 11:12 (NAS)
12 I said to them, "If it is good in your sight, give me my wages; but if not, never mind!" So they weighed out thirty shekels of silver as my wages.
  • Zechariah 12:10 (NAS)

10 "I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.

Zechariah 13:7 (NAS)
  • 7 "Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd, And against the man, My Associate," Declares the Lord of hosts. "Strike the Shepherd that the sheep may be scattered; And I will turn My hand against the little ones.
Malachi 3:1 (NAS)
  • 1 "Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming," says the Lord of hosts.

adderbolt

Mar 13, 2021
Cuyahoga County
✟56,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Divorced
'The chance of one single man fulfilling the 48 OT messianic prophecies is 1 in 10^157 or 1 followed by 157 zeros. And that would be like the chance of finding, on the very first attempt, one specific electron out of all of the electrons in all the known mass of the entire universe.'

Internet -- Bing search engine

Upvote 0

AubreyM

Mar 22, 2021
Alabama
✟24,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Adderbolt,

This collection of text, is starting from Genesis - up to Malachi. They are General Messianic prophesies, that might be an interesting study about prophesies and what was said from the text itself, along with the context with it, also with considering the Audience, and who are being talked, to what is being spoken of, and learn about prophesies and see if they have been fulfilled or possibly also according to what is stated in the New Testament.

P.s.: Praise be to God, and the Lord Jesus Christ through and by the spirit anyone who is curious to study, may you learn new things in your search, and relationship with the Creator.

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello Adderbolt,

This collection of text, is starting from Genesis - up to Malachi. They are General Messianic prophesies, that might be an interesting study about prophesies and what was said from the text itself, along with the context with it, also with considering the Audience, and who are being talked, to what is being spoken of, and learn about prophesies and see if they have been fulfilled or possibly also according to what is stated in the New Testament.

P.s.: Praise be to God, and the Lord Jesus Christ through and by the spirit anyone who is curious to study, may you learn new things in your search, and relationship with the Creator.
Thanks for that. I had a few missing from Psalms.

• Friendly
Reactions: AubreyM
Upvote 0