• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Has anyone ever tried such a fast to kill cancer and rejuvenate the immune system? I have read many encouraging testimonials concerning such extended fasts.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,432.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Has anyone ever tried such a fast to kill cancer and rejuvenate the immune system? I have read many encouraging testimonials concerning such extended fasts.
That sounds exceedingly dangerous, even for a completely healthy person.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The multivitamin won't extend your life since vitamin and mineral deficiencies kill you slower than starvation from not consuming calories. Your fat reserves will not be sufficient to let you survive for longer than three weeks. You need carbohydrates and proteins.

• Informative
Reactions: ChicanaRose
Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

When the prophets fasted they ate bitter herbs and roots, along with drinking plenty of water.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟341,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Has anyone ever tried such a fast to kill cancer and rejuvenate the immune system?
That sounds like a great way to seriously damage your immune system.

Upvote 0

zephcom

Jul 9, 2017
Pacific Northwest
✟87,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married

If it worked, doctors would be using it to cure cancer and improve the immune system.

There are people in the world who will tell you something just for getting to watch you die. Stick with the doctor.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
After three days your body starts to feed upon itself.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have been watching the youtube videos on the keto diet with intermittent fasting, Dr Berg.

I bought a book called 'Any Way You Can' by Dr Bosworth...she shares her mom's cancer journey, and includes a beginner's guide to ketones for life. from amazon

Her mom was dying of cancer and she put her on a 40 fast, but used Bone Broth every day, nothing else. The result was miraculous, but you would have to read it to know what to do.

I am still learning, having been on this keto diet for around a month. It is so different, and certainly healthy as you have to eat lots of salad and veg' but not root veg'. No sugar, or grains...
you will have to watch a few videos...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

I fasted and prayed continuously for 3 days to be part of a healing ordinance once. Drank only water. I was kneeling in prayer which was somewhat painful. And the people were healed. I was at the doctors with the person and the doctor said, "You're ultrasound indicates the problem is gone which is strange because it's not supposed to heal on its own". I can't remember the particulars as it was 20 years ago. But that's what I recall. HTH

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Bone Broth is nutritious, to help to build up a cancer patient, no sugar whatsoever or starch which feeds the cancer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Many people have already completed the fast, some even going 42 days. Once the body's stores of sugar/glucose are depleted it begins to feed on fat, but cancer cells cannot feed on fat. They begin to die since they need sugar to survive. Glucose reserves are used up after about 12 hours or so and the immune system is reset/rejuvenated after about 3 days.

Upvote 0

John Bowen

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2018
dueba
✟48,940.00
Country
Fiji
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To truly be healed we have to change your thinking . Our bodies are not the enemy. Our cells are burdened somehow ? So they are no longer receiving God's light which sustains all life .You have to love the cells not want to kill them . When Jesus went into the wilderness that symbolizes coming apart from the world there is a lot of neg stuff in the news everyday that we are taking in ..etc .My mom overcame stage 4 cancer I got her taking soursop tea .. changed her diet no heavy meats , sugar , diary ., Just mostly fresh veggies and little fish couple times a week . Most important though the spoken word "prayers " to send light into the cells 2 hrs mornings and evenings .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,432.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I do 12 hours water only every day. Extending that with zero or low carbs evening and morning is very healthy. Additionally, the remaining calories earlier in the day works for me best. Less in the evenings helps me sleep.

There was one video blogger attempted 40 days. He was rambling starting 20 days. He produced about one thought every 5 minutes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have been diagnosed with aggressive stage IV metastatic prostate cancer. I know for a fact that YHWH can heal me with or without fasting. I feel like He is leading me to fast rather than undergoing hormone therapy, chemo, etc., which have bad side effects. Fasting is Biblical and YHWH designed our bodies to heal themselves when given the right conditions. I also desire to fast to draw closer to Him and Yeshua before I depart. So your prayers are welcomed not only for direction in dealing with the cancer, but for complete victory over it and a deeper relationship with my Father and my Savior.

Upvote 0

Stellar Vision

Mar 17, 2004
Raleigh, NC
✟138,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have been diagnosed with aggressive stage IV metastatic prostate cancer. I know for a fact that YHWH can heal me with or without fasting. I feel like He is leading me to fast rather than undergoing hormone therapy, chemo, etc., which have bad side effects. Fasting is Biblical and YHWH designed our bodies to heal themselves when given the right conditions. I also desire to fast to draw closer to Him and Yeshua before I depart. So your prayers are welcomed not only for direction in dealing with the cancer, but for complete victory over it and a deeper relationship with my Father and my Savior.
I know the TrueNorth Health Center in Santa Rosa, California does medically supervised water-only fasts followed by a whole food plant-based diet as part of their treatment protocols.

TrueNorth Health Center

I think they do theirs for up to 20-ish days. They would do pre-checkups before you stay there to determine how long of a fast you might need.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you healing...
There is a good website run by a Christian that is so good and well worth looking at.
chrisbeatscancer.com
There is a lot of useful information on there, I encourage you to look. God bless

Reactions: gadar perets
Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status