33 Cards right BLINDFOLDED. Out of 96! God, Jesus, Mary, Cleopatra, Grandma tell me what the Card is

Jul 19, 2017
Tualatin
✟15,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im Schizophrenic and a while ago I would play poker cards BLINDFOLDED. With Cleopatra I drew after I saw a 5 on my eye lids. Also did it with God, Jesus, Mother Mary, Grandma, Soulinthea (doubts her or their names). Think Im a LOSER. Well I got 33 poker cards blindfolded RIGHT, out of 96. Got about 25 one card below, from Soulinthea. Her lil JOKE.

Cleopatra 5 she visioned on my eye lids.
Kalon Morlan

Haipule

Jun 20, 2017
Honokawai, Maui HI
✟32,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Im Schizophrenic and a while ago I would play poker cards BLINDFOLDED. With Cleopatra I drew after I saw a 5 on my eye lids. Also did it with God, Jesus, Mother Mary, Grandma, Soulinthea (doubts her or their names). Think Im a LOSER. Well I got 33 poker cards blindfolded RIGHT, out of 96. Got about 25 one card below, from Soulinthea. Her lil JOKE.

Cleopatra 5 she visioned on my eye lids.
Kalon Morlan
I have a friend who is the greatest poker player on earth! He can tall you every card of every hand before anyone even looks! He can tell you who are secretly playing together. He doesn't play much but, he said he can teach me. We'll have to see. I'm a blackjack player which he scoffs at.

Upvote 0