3000+ architects and engineers say evidence shows 9/11 was controlled demolition

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Realist

Living in Reality
Dec 27, 2018
Georgia
✟67,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to break it to you, but if you believe 18 arabs were able to simultaneously hijack 4 planes on the same morning with box cutters and down 3 skyscrapers with just 2 planes, YOU are a conspiracy theorist.
Hilarious! It's hard to quantify the absurdity and lack of intelligence in that statement.

That statement just proved the article's conclusion that "At a certain point, though, debating science and theory and ideas is an exercise in futility, because the hypotheses of conspiracy theorists are not grounded in any kind of a larger understanding of the real world."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kate30

Mar 20, 2019
Oz
✟55,851.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Of course it's speculation, but speculation fueled by the inadequacies of the current narrative. It's the remaining speculative nature of the incident that is prompting the request for further investigation.
3000 architects & engineers is a awful lot of expert advice and testimony. I’m sure most are expert in their profession of work. I remember reading about the wonders of the twin towers as teenager. Yes how they were built to withstand cyclonic winds and even plane crashes as well. But there is one thing that sticks in my mind. And that was how proud American workers were with what they had built. And also the materials they used too. Suddenly that all changed on that fateful day. The quality steel used to withstand much higher temperatures than aviation fuel could ever put out did just that . Unlike the Empire State Building which took a direct hit by a American bomber lost in the fog. It did not collapse. And like many other hotels and towers around the world which have blazed for days on end but with their steel structures remaining mostly intact. Yet the magnificence of the twin towers went down like a house cards in a matter of hours. I would be really fascinated to hear the thoughts of the men who built those towers.

Upvote 0

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
If you believe 18 arabs were able to simultaneously hijack 4 planes on the same morning with box cutters and down 3 skyscrapers with just 2 planes, YOU are a conspiracy theorist.

Hilarious! It's hard to quantify the absurdity and lack of intelligence in that statement.

I realize I am probably talking to someone suffering from selective blindness, but when 18 people conspire together to do something and they do it all at the same time, that's called a conspiracy. Perhaps you should research what a conspiracy is. But apparently you are immune. I understand how you are just right in your own eyes, and always will be.

Upvote 0

Dirk1540

Site Supporter
Sep 19, 2015
Jersey
✟778,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You just have to think about it for a minute. If you are trying to trick everyone into thinking a building fell on its own when in actuality you demo'd it, why would you bother even telling the news about the destruction of the building? Just blow it up and let the news report on it naturally. It's a ludicrous concept that these ingenious people perpetuating an insanely complicated false flag would be telling the media what is supposed to be going on. What's the point? You can SEE the building collapse. There's no reason to tell them that it collapsed.

So what is a more likely situation:
- For no reason whatsoever, the people performing a false flag are telling the media what is supposed to be going on when there's nothing to be gained from doing so, and accidentally tells them something happened before it did. Or....
- In one of the most chaotic days in living memory with rumors and new information flying left and right, a bad bit of information bubbles to the top that eventually happens anyways - possibly a bit of information misunderstood from real factual reports, i.e. reporters on the ground hear that the structural integrity of the building is compromised and is expected to collapse, but that gets sent up the line as the building HAS collapsed.
This actually could backfire and play into the hands of the counter argument that the media is nothing but a government funded mouthpiece...they could bring up Clinton’s Communications Act that finally results in I believe 6 mega news corporations that run everything, whereas in 1950 you had about 1500 independent news corporation. They can point you to videos where the same exact error is broadcast over many news outlets. Just saying.

This thought experiment also would be weaker than the much simpler thought experiment of why on Earth would anything be said about a 3rd building falling if it didn’t happen??

I’m not denying that there could be a good explanation, but I don’t go for those excuses of my error is actually proof against what it looks like.

Perhaps it was known and reported to news outlets that building #7 is in horrible shape and may fall at any moment, and BBC botched the message??

Last edited:
Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Perhaps it was known and reported to news outlets that building #7 is in horrible shape and may fall at any moment, and BBC botched the message??
That is the most likely scenario. IIRC, witnesses were being warned that building #7 was in imminent danger of collapse and emergency responders were clearing a collapse zone. News of that could easily be mis-reported up the line as the building having already collapsed.

• Informative
Reactions: Dirk1540
Upvote 0

Dirk1540

Site Supporter
Sep 19, 2015
Jersey
✟778,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That is the most likely scenario. IIRC, witnesses were being warned that building #7 was in imminent danger of collapse and emergency responders were clearing a collapse zone. News of that could easily be mis-reported up the line as the building having already collapsed.
Ok, I’m finding this scenario much more acceptable. And people in here should know by now that if I don’t find something acceptable then it is simply false lol

Upvote 0

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
AND the comments about "having to pull" Building 7 had to have been made up. See, they weren't warned ahead of time because they were about to pull it.... It was "because it was in bad shape," for a solid half hour beforehand, and the whole pull thing was a lie.

And who's the conspiracy theorist?

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

https://www.ae911truth.org/images/PDFs/LC-Redacted-Petition-Supplement-021419.pdf

Filed in this lawsuit was a unredacted version of the petition supplement at the link above. It cited witness testimony for many things, but the most relevant to this conversation probably is the witnesses (a WTC employee and a city worker) to basement level explosions in building 7 prior to the collapse of the towers, and also the documentation that the emergency workers had been given as many as 60 warnings to evacuate building 7 as it was said to be coming down, in some instances more than 4 hours before the actual collapse.

There's also nice little nuggets in there about things like peer reviewed scientific investigations the conclude the three buildings were controlled demolition (I haven't heard that in the media), and that the 2,800 degree fires that persisted for months after the collapses cannot be accounted for by jet fuel or building contents, but can be explained by the usage of thermite or similar compounds.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah. The mainstream conspiracy theorists have a perfectly valid explanation for that: "the jet fuel travelled from the WTC 101st story, 100 yards away to the 1st two floors of Building 7." And in equal density as the fuel that melted the first two towers. It burned just as hot, for hours on end (because that's what jet fuel does, you know. It just burns for hours and hours), until finally Building 7 collapsed in exactly the same manner as the towers, even though the "jet fuel" was at the bottom floor--not toward the top, as in the first two towers.

Like I said, good thing we have such physics experts on the internet. Smarter than those mere 3000 professional engineers.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I used to believe in the official story of what happened on 9/11 and thought anyone who didn’t was some kind of crazy person. But a while ago, I came across the group Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. The rigorous and professional work that they have done to demonstrate what really happened on 9/11 was very different from the official story is overwhelming.

The number of credentialed architects and engineers who agree is now 3000 and still growing.

There is now a federal court case regarding this very issue that you might want to look into. So far, the mainstream media has completely ignored it, but it’s happening.
As I stood in front of the TV in our lunch room on that day, and watched the two towers fall.... it was readily apparent that this was nothing less than planned demolition.

Then, later in the day, another building goes down, inside of it's small footprint, in controlled demolition style, with no jet fuel or anything...

If you watch those documentaries on the professionals that do this for a living... the time and calculations that it takes in order to safely drop a tall building down and in on itself... the engineering is detailed and exhaustive...

In order to have, not one, not two but three buildings do this.... is beyond comprehension without planning and expertise.

Especially given the height of the two towers. Amazing....

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They are legitimately trying to bring a suit to court, but that does not make their case legitimate nor necessarily any "evidence" they may have. In the USA one can sue almost anyone, including the Federal Government, for any reason they see fit. Whether the court hears the case, or if it has any merit is notwithstanding.
That response seems to assume that any suit submitted no matter how outlandish, gets reviewed.
That doesn't seem realistic.

Upvote 0

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
This is the funniest denial of science and reason that I have ever heard.

Not to mention poor journalism! Let the professor talk! That's why it's called an interview. This is not an interview at all: it's a cross-examination.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think that people getting their heads chopped off for merely asking questions about something is one scary sign of social engineering!

I see social engineering in the power behind 2 empty words called ‘Conspiracy Theorist.’ Empty because it’s not even being used right. I get it, I saw the Mel Gibson movie, a ‘Conspiracy Theorist’ has an answer for EVERYTHING! And NOTHING is ever a coincidence.

But now, if you so much as see some merit behind even ONE point (out of 10) that a full blown conspiracy theorist makes, and you dare ask a question about it publicly, society will jump down your throat and call you a tin foil hat wearing whack job conspiracy theorist! Yeah THAT social engineering is what I’m talking about.
LOL,,, Flat Earth? OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Grace,
MIT to the rescue - read all about why they crumpled.
Peace, in Christ
John 1720

http://www-math.mit.edu/~bazant/WTC/WTC-asce.pdf
"The part of building lying beneath is then impacted again by an even larger mass
falling with a greater velocity, and the series of impacts and failures then proceeds all the
way down (stage 5)."
If I don't think about it. that all seems plausible.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.