30+ Ova the Rainbow-Cafe, Bed and Breakfast. (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Precious Ones,
All I ask is that you keep this place a home for those who need love and caring.
Minister to one another with the deep affection of Christ and always remember to respect each others feelings even if we do not agree...there is a soul inside of us that needs love and understanding.
My heart is yours forever no matter where life takes me.
G

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Today is the 38th day of the diet dance please start signing in with your weight losses and stories whoever is on this list by Friday with specs will receive there 40 blessings. Copy and paste with info about your progress only those who post here will get credit.

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have lost 16 lbs to date....I have learned that I use food to stuff down my feelings and all havoc has broken loose in my life without the food. I am miserable literally.
I will not stop though...I intend to be 102 by September.
I am doing another 40 day diet you are welcome to start one in here if you like but I don't want the responsibility right now of anyone else except me...I am on overload.
God Bless
G

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
To save time and the trouble...I am just giving all those on this list...40 blessings. I am proud of all of you whether you made it or not the good intentions were there.
God Bless
G
Barb
Deb
Gabby
John

Julia
Mare
Marti

Melody
Mitzi
porkweez

Porteross

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I believe everyone on this list was awarded 40 blessings...I am proud of all of you...please know that I really do love you with all my heart.
Don't ever... ever... forget how important you all are to me.
G
Thank you, and love you back.
I believe I only lost 5 lbs. but I have gained 5 lbs. of water weight at this time...lol, so no change; lol!!

I am going to give it another go-round.
I need to seriously go natural, though. My health is crud right now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

martinique

Legend
Nov 13, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
✟89,657.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:hug: :hug: I'm with ya girls! I've been very strict on the diet - no cheating, but I'm still not as "fitness oriented" as I want. I am working out more, just not as much as I want. :(
As for weight, I believe I've lost 2 pounds over all since the diet began, so I'm 2 pounds below my initial goal.

Hugs to everyone! Never give up - never give in! (to quote Galaxy Quest)

Upvote 0

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'll have to get back to you on how much I've lost. I'm not sure. My weight goes up and down. I had lost 7, but I think I gained some of it back. I haven't weighed in a few days. I'll weigh in a little while and get back to you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.