Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Whoa. This is what happens when we give up our children to be educated by leftist academics, be entertained by anti-American secularists, marinate them in online leftist indoctrination, and fail to catechize them as to the true teachings of the Church.

This is nothing short of a disaster.

Washington Examiner:

Roughly 30% of millennials in the United States identify as LGBT, according to a recent study conducted by Arizona Christian University.

Among the 30% of millennials who identify as LGBT , 39% of those between the ages of 18 and 24 said they fall into that category, according to the results of the study , which surveyed 600 people between the ages of 18 and 37 and was overseen by George Barna, the school’s Cultural Research Center’s director of research…

Continued below.
Shock Poll. 30% of Millennials Identify as LGBT. – Creative Minority Report

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟143,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
The youngest millennials are in their early 30s. Most of us are mid 30s and 40s with jobs and kids. The is yet another website that is confused by what a millennial is. What this poll means to say is that most of the 30% of people polled are GEN Z, which is this new young and dumb generation on Tik Tok and in college right now, the generation that is shocking us all more and more every day.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Yes, you're right! I'm not Gandalf!
Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,126,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Whoa. This is what happens when we give up our children to be educated by leftist academics, be entertained by anti-American secularists, marinate them in online leftist indoctrination, and fail to catechize them as to the true teachings of the Church.

Washington Examiner:

Roughly 30% of millennials in the United States identify as LGBT, according to a recent study conducted by Arizona Christian University.

Among the 30% of millennials who identify as LGBT , 39% of those between the ages of 18 and 24 said they fall into that category, according to the results of the study , which surveyed 600 people between the ages of 18 and 37 and was overseen by George Barna, the school’s Cultural Research Center’s director of research…

Continued below.

Here's the actual report upon which the OP article is drawing from:

https://www.arizonachristian.edu/wp...ge-Barna-Millennial-Report-2021-FINAL-Web.pdf

What I find most interesting as a central drive within this report is the section titled: The Worldviews Heavily Relied Upon by Generation.

Quote from the article:

“(Millenials) had no intention of becoming lightning rods for social change. They are largely the product of the unaddressed dysfunctions of the generations that came before them...”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I think I remember hearing that this survey was 18-24 year olds, which is an age group in which brains are still developing. I'd be interested to see what this same group thinks in 20 to 30 years. Seems like everybody these days is trying to figure out how they can get in on the alphabet game so that they can be considered victims in the current contest over who is the most oppressed.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟423,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
And I guarantee you most of them actually aren't, it's just in vogue to be an alphabet person right now. The bigger the deviant the bigger the celeb you can be in 2021 America.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
And I guarantee you most of them actually aren't, it's just in vogue to be an alphabet person right now. The bigger the deviant the bigger the celeb you can be in 2021 America.

The "Deviant Behavior" sociology course I took as a university elective some years ago was extremely tame in its depictions compared to what's going on now!

• Informative
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟423,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The "Deviant Behavior" sociology course I took as a university elective some years ago was extremely tame in its depictions compared to what's going on now!

I can only imagine. What sort of university was it? I imagine a secular state university vs. a private religious university would also have comparatively different narratives as to what deviant behavior actually is.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I can only imagine. What sort of university was it? I imagine a secular state university vs. a private religious university would also have comparatively different narratives as to what deviant behavior actually is.

It was N.C. State University back in the 90's.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian

I agree. I also would say that if they polled students in trade schools or out hustling a buck they would get a completely different set of numbers. Most college kids have no idea who they are. the live in a cloistered environment and are surrounded by left thinking professors.

Aa few years back the Boston Globe ran a story about latest generation of College kids in Boston. Boston is a huge college city. The kids were totally clueless and had to be taught not to walk in front of the trolleys and how to wash their clothes. They were so used to the belief the world revolved around them. In Boston the trolleys and cars will simply run you over. This was lost on them.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟423,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I agree. I also would say that if they polled students in trade schools or out hustling a buck they would get a completely different set of numbers. Most college kids have no idea who they are. the live in a cloistered environment and are surrounded by left thinking professors.

Aa few years back the Boston Globe ran a story about latest generation of College kids in Boston. Boston is a huge college city. The kids were totally clueless and had to be taught not to walk in front of the trolleys and how to wash their clothes. They were so used to the belief the world revolved around them. In Boston the trolleys and cars will simply run you over. This was lost on them.

Right the numbers are going to be totally skewed. It's no different than going to Daytona Beach in February and asking how many people there are gearheads. There's such a massive selection bias that the results are completely invalidated.

• Agree
Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Right the numbers are going to be totally skewed. It's no different than going to Daytona Beach in February and asking how many people there are gearheads. There's such a massive selection bias that the results are completely invalidated.

I absolutely agree.

• Agree
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,224,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

Washington Examiner:

Continued below.
I’m surprised it’s that low a percentage.

Upvote 0