Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone,

Please pray for:

My future sister in-law was recently diagnosed with Covid-19 and is currently immunocompromised due to a mononucleosis flare-up.

My mother who is afraid that she may have cancer or pre-diabetes. The hospitals are so busy that she is having trouble booking an appointment and her anxiety isn't helping either.

For our cat that we have to put down today. She is the sweetest cat that we have owned. We have been blessed to have her for about 18 years. She will be dearly missed.

Thank God and thank you all for your prayers. They are greatly appreciated. :yellowheart::praying::heartpulse:

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,

Please pray for:

My future sister in-law was recently diagnosed with Covid-19 and is currently immunocompromised due to a mononucleosis flare-up.

My mother who is afraid that she may have cancer or pre-diabetes. The hospitals are so busy that she is having trouble booking an appointment and her anxiety isn't helping either.

For our cat that we have to put down today. She is the sweetest cat that we have owned. We have been blessed to have her for about 18 years. She will be dearly missed.

Thank God and thank you all for your prayers. They are greatly appreciated. :yellowheart::praying::heartpulse:
Offering prayers for your family ...

• Friendly
Reactions: Heartofsilver
Upvote 0