3 things to always do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been studying this, and i think this is a very powerful teaching, it will surely trasform us into greater men and women of God. we havent seen god move in generation the way he has in past generations, but we also dont do these 3 things like we should, well, not that i hear of much anyway.

3 things to always do.

1. Meditate on the word of God.
Joshua 1.8
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shall meditate therein day and night…
Psalms 119.97
Oh how I love thy law! It is my meditation all the day!
Proverbs 4.21
My son, let them (the word) not depart from your eyes, keep sound wisdom and discretion.

2. Pray continually.
Luke 18.1
And he spoke a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint.
1 Thess 5.17
Pray without ceasing.
Ephesians 6.18
Praying always, with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.

3. Praise continually.
1 thess 5.16,18
Rejoice evermore!
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ concerning you.
Psalms 34.1
I will bless the lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth!
Psalms 119.164
Seven times a day I praise thee, because of thy righteous judgements.

this very practical and easy understood and appliable.
if we are only willing to do it.
one reason doing this is so effective is becuase
WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR MIND, YOU BECOME IN TIME.

it is important that we as christians dont get lasy and spend more time interacting with carnal things than we interact with god.
like solomon said that a man who surrounds himself with wise men will be wise.
you draw on the influences of the things you surround yourself with.
we need to be forever drinking of his word, and talking with him, to know him more and grow closer to him.
and hes so worthy of more praise than we could ever give, were forever in debt to jesus. and as the praises go up, the blessing comes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.