Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Satan is only bound in one respect in Revelation chapter 20.

Go out and find a mean dog who is bound to a tree with a long chain.

That animal controls a certain amount of territory that surrounds the tree.

Satan isn't bound that way. First he is put in a pit, which keeps him away from anyone and the world in general. Then he is bound with a chain which means it's wrapped around him. He can't even move. Then he is sealed in the pit. Your example does not match Rev 20 and what happens to satan.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Have you ever seen Satan walking around inside your house?

Have you ever committed a sin in your house?

Satan is a spirit being who cannot be bound with a steel chain in the same way that a dog can be chained to a tree or locked up in a hole in the ground.

Why would you think it's a steel chain? Naturally it will be something which can bind a spirit being like satan. Whatever the pit, the chain and the seal are, they can and will prevent Satan from leaving or deceiving anyone while he is imprisoned. Amil changes the entire passage making Satan able to travel and do all kinds of deceiving on a long not steel chain that apparently is long enough for him to deceive all over the world...exactly what Rev 20 tells us is impossible for satan.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why would you think it's a steel chain? Naturally it will be something which can bind a spirit being like satan.

I do not.

I know the only substance that can bind Satan on this planet, is the Blood of Christ.

The problem with your interpretation of Revelation chapter 20 is that you have to ignore the "nations" and "wrath", and "the time of the judgment of the dead" in Revelation 11:18, to make it work.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I do not.

I know the only substance that can bind Satan on this planet, is the Blood of Christ.

The problem with your interpretation of Revelation chapter 20 is that you have to ignore the "nations" and "wrath", and "the time of the judgment of the dead" in Revelation 11:18, to make it work.

Apparently there is a "chain" that does in fact bind Satan, and prison which holds him while bound.

Also, Rev 11 doesn't change or affect what is written in Rev 20. Rev 11 and 20 happen near each other in the timeline. Rev shows before and after the 7th trump and Rev 20 shows events of and after the 7th trump.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not.

Like I have pointed out in the past, satan is eventually loosed, thus no longer bound. If the binding and loosing happens in this age, such as Amils tend to believe, and that if the only substance that can bind satan on this planet, is the Blood of Christ, does that mean once he is loosed, the blood of Christ is no longer able to bind him?

BTW, just a reminder. The OP is yet to be disproved. The OP obviously proves Premil, which means Premil is yet to be disproved. At least in this thread anyway.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Like I have pointed out in the past, satan is eventually loosed, thus no longer bound. If the binding and loosing happens in this age, such as Amils tend to believe, and that if the only substance that can bind satan on this planet, is the Blood of Christ, does that mean once he is loosed, the blood of Christ is no longer able to bind him?

BTW, just a reminder. The OP is yet to be disproved. The OP obviously proves Premil, which means Premil is yet to be disproved. At least in this thread anyway.

It appears that a time is coming when we will not be able to spread the Gospel as is being done now.
Then the nations will be deceived and the globalists will wage war upon the followers of Christ.
During that time Satan will not be bound in that one respect.

The only way you have made the premill doctrine work is by cutting Matthew 25:31-46, and 2 Thessalonians chapter 1, and 2 Timothy 4:1, and Revelation 11:18 out of your Bible.

The "nations", and "wrath", and "the time of the judgment of the dead", along with "reward" and "destruction", are found in Revelation 11:18.
How much more proof does it take?

Upvote 0