• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Featured 3 Emotional Entities in one God or 3 Persons in one God?

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by Uriah123, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Jesus is YHWH

Jesus is YHWH my Lord and my God ! Supporter

+644
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Albion and I are on the same page with the Trinity. I was asking you not him. Thanks !

2. Uriah123

Uriah123 Member

+14
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    Good then all 3 of us are in agreement. Is there any other statements or questions you had? Is there any chapters you want me to read regarding this topic?

3. GraceBro

GraceBro Eternally Forgiven, Alive, and Secure.

+431
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    God is not "3 Emotional Entities in one God or 3 Persons in one God." He is one God who revealed Himself in three separate ways. God is Spirit (John 4:24) and lives in unapproachable light (1 Timothy 6:16). Therefore, to begin to have a relationship with us, He had to diminish Himself. This is illustrated in Philippians 2:7 when it says that God "made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness." He became "nothing" by becoming one of us. That shows you how insignificant we are in comparison to Him. Yet, in His love, He became one of us to die for us and raise Himself from the dead to restore Himself to us. It is our lack of understanding of God and the Gospel that leads to us conjuring up all these descriptions of Him to try and explain who He is.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Uriah123

Uriah123 Member

+14
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    I'm adding this to my journal. Thanks!

5. GraceBro

GraceBro Eternally Forgiven, Alive, and Secure.

+431
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    You're welcome.

6. Gracia Singh

Gracia Singh Newbie Supporter

+9,404
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    The Trinity is incredibly hard. I didn’t get it. For years, even after coming to Christ, I didn’t get it. It’s a Mystery. That can be grasped by faith alone, not logic.

And I know that’s an infuriating and silly answer for many. The Father is Creator, the Son is the Word, the Spirit is the Breath and Wisdom of the Father and the Son, and is yet distinct from both. Yet all are God.