• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

2YR OLD Toddler Run Over Twice - pedestrians do nothing to help her

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by FriendlyJosh, Oct 18, 2011.

1. FriendlyJosh

FriendlyJosh Newbie

+120
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Warning: This is EXTREMELY Disturbing, nothing is filtered or blurred out, please take a moment to reflect on if you want to watch this or not.

VIDEO: 2YR OLD Chinese Girl Ruthlessly Run Over Twice - pedestrians do nothing to help her - YouTube

Toddler left dying after hit and run prompts soul searching in China | World news | The Guardian

I pray The Lord helps this poor child.:crossrc:

UPDATE
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/18/world...n=Feed:+rss/cnn_topstories+(RSS:+Top+Stories)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Azureknight 773

Azureknight 773 IXA the Knight Kamen Rider CF Ambassadors

+552
    Philippines
    Catholic
    Single
    OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

POOR CHILD!!!

3. JRSut1000

JRSut1000 Newbie no more!

+295
    Messianic
    Married
    'By-stander effect' is probably one likely explanation though completely INexcusable!

4. FriendlyJosh

FriendlyJosh Newbie

+120
    Christian
    In Relationship
    I cried, i'm a man but watching that was just horrific. I just pray The Lord helps her, takes all her pain away, and has a very special place for her in heaven. I also hope he has mercy on the people that didn't help her. :(

5. Anhelyna

Anhelyna Handmaid of God CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+14,957
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Dreadful :(

Lord have mercy

6. Love_Jesus

Love_Jesus Allways seeking His will

+27
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for her :)

7. gabrielListens

gabrielListens eagles fly alone

+43
    Catholic
    Single
    I'm really glad someone posted this here so people will pray for her. Thank you FriendlyJosh.

From what I read, the two drivers were arrested and the little girl is in a coma at a hospital, but is not expected to survive. I watched the video earlier on youtube and its the most horrible thing I ever saw. Whats worse is that these drivers had to have seen the child and didn't even stop after they knew they hit her. I hope they never get out of jail. The people who did nothing should be arrested too. Its too sad for words.

I heard that the Blessed Mother once said that indifference is one of the greatest sins. I can see why.

8. Azureknight 773

+552
    Philippines
    Catholic
    Single
    Well yes but then we do sometimes fail to be Good Samaritans when one needs a help the most... Especially that we are getting more and more entoxicated by the media's "There is a murder in *State the name of the place here*", "There is a theft going on in _____", "Kidnap for ransom"... ETC brainwashing to the point of not helping anymore. I admit, I saw a little boy who was crying down in front of the church grounds, my heart was moved but a part of me restrained myself from ever helping him for it said "Let him stand up for himself." and so... I did not. I am guilty of not being a Good Samaritan.

9. StThomasMore

StThomasMore Christian Democrat

+90
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Democrat

is by-stander effect a real thing actually? I always hear about the heart attack in new york streets incident where someone had a heart attack and people just kept walking past him until around an hour or so later.

10. Christ's_Warrior

Christ's_Warrior Newbie

+34
    Christian
    Married
    AU-Liberals
    Sickening. What do we expect though? People throw away female new borns in china, human rights are almost non existent.

11. Azureknight 773

+552
    Philippines
    Catholic
    Single
    It is so sad that my ancestral country has done such a thing.

12. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+44,670
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Shock: child hit by van, left for dead, bystanders do nothing...
    What happens when a country like China has widespread abortion and a "one-child" policy? Things like this: It begins last Thursday when a two-year-old girl totters into a narrow lane in a wholesale market in the thriving industrial city of Foshan in Guangdong Province and is hit by a small, white van. The driver pauses, and then pulls away...

13. AMDG

AMDG Tenderized for Christ

+1,226
    Catholic
    Married
    You are so right.

14. JCFantasy23

JCFantasy23 In a Kingdom by the Sea. Supporter

+6,296
    United States
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Others
    This is incredibly sad. I didn't watch the video but the article itself told me all I needed to know. I really can't picture this happening but I suppose I am just sheltered. Any time I have been upset in public at all people have always been so concerned, and thankfully I have not witnessed anything this terrible happening, or anything close to it, where people don't rush out to help. I got into a car accident years ago and people instantly rushed over to check me out and the other car and stayed with us until the ambulance came. There was a recent car accident in my neighbood and all the neighbors rushed out to offer support, talk to the girl involved and give her water. I really can't understand a community ignoring something so much more serious and devestating, wow.

15. Eastern Drifter

Eastern Drifter Senior Member

+39
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    This is a thoroughly depressing reminder of humanity's sinful nature. May God keep this little girl's soul close. Let's all pray for children today.

16. Eastern Drifter

Eastern Drifter Senior Member

+39
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    I'm left wishing I hadn't watched it.

17. AMDG

AMDG Tenderized for Christ

+1,226
    Catholic
    Married
    What does Communism look like? This is what Communism looks like.

This happened in China, which is Communist, where no one can afford to care about human rights (I mean this is no different from forced abortions and killing of female children.)

18. WarriorAngel

WarriorAngel I close my eyes and see you smile Supporter

+7,448
    Catholic
    Private
    Knowing how humanity is, it is still a shock to see something like that.
    How cruel humans can be...all around.

That poor poor child and her mother.
    I am glad they got the drivers....i am speechless - horrified.

:crossrc:
    O Lord have mercy on this world, on us sinners. :cry:

19. OuterWater

OuterWater Formerly InnerPhyre

+83
    Eastern Orthodox
    In Relationship
    This is a nation which murders babies in the millions through forced abortion and in which female babies are killed after birth every day to make room for male children. This is not surprising. China as a culture has no respect for life.

20. ivebeenshown

ivebeenshown Expert invisible poster and thread killer

+543
    Catholic
    Married
    Me too. I began crying and my wife got angry with me for 'ruining her night', and was still angry with me today, and I snapped because she is so often angry and has not apologized for her anger. I yelled at her. I have apologized but she claims that it is her right to get angry, because she is a human, and she is allowed to have feelings. I do not know what I need to do. If she cannot grow away from this thinking and her anger, it will consume her, and ultimately our relationship. But I agree that we must pray and offer our suffering to Christ, as I told my wife.