Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The logic statement was in reference to you claiming that I just want people to believe what I say, as if I'm just giving my opinion on matters and expecting everyone to believe me. That's foolishness, a foolish statement. I have better sense than that.

In reference to the temple being measured, I already told you it is the temple in heaven and provided the verses to prove it. The fact that you're missing is after the 1,000yrs reign in heaven the heavenly city was attacked and the heavenly temple's courtyard defiled just like the earthly one was.

What happened in heaven was a repeat of what happened on the earth. After the 1,000yrs reign (Rev 20) Gog was used by the Devil as he used the Beast and the False Prophet to attack heaven for the 2nd time (Dan 12). This is why Dan 11 jumps from the context of the Greek kings of the Seleucid empire to the 2nd resurrection, because Gog is the Greek little horn that did the abomination of desolation in Dan 8:11-2 and 11:31 as he does to the heavenly temple. He is one of the 4 released fallen Euphrates angels, as was the False Prophet.

These are Nobel peace prize winning revelations, not even denominational Christianity knows these truths. Do you think the world will refer me to them? Nope! Do you think the world will accept ground breaking information on the scriptures? Nope!

You suppose it's okay for federal agents to lie on a Christian forum?
I just had to snoop around some of your other posts just to confirm my thoughts and found this one.
What a bunch of nonsense. It is a complete misinterpretation of scripture. Wow, you'll find out soon enough that your whole view is wrong, but no one can really explain it to you; you'll just have to experience the Great Tribulation Period yourself before you believe that what the entire world will be suffering is much worse than mere Jerusalem or the Roman Empire inflicted on mankind in 67-70 A.D.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
United States Virgin Islands
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I just had to snoop around some of your other posts just to confirm my thoughts and found this one.
What a bunch of nonsense. It is a complete misinterpretation of scripture. Wow, you'll find out soon enough that your whole view is wrong, but no one can really explain it to you; you'll just have to experience the Great Tribulation Period yourself before you believe that what the entire world will be suffering is much worse than mere Jerusalem or the Roman Empire inflicted on mankind in 67-70 A.D.
Who do you think you're fooling? You people are Federal agents denying God's word. The facts are crystal clear.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Here's the proof the context of 2 Thes 2 was for Paul's generation:

Jhn 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
Jhn 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
Jhn 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You started this thread on the temple in 2 Thes 2, and you're more interested in an irrelevant comment than a comment that is relevant to the thread?

Or are you more interested because of your conscience sake?

I do find your use of the arrow > suspicious though.

Irregular symbols and sarcasm are both tools of their trade on these sites.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You're not known for drawing right conclusions. I'm not joking. It's bigger than Federal agents because it is the reality of the world not being of God.

Justice is an illusion! Life is an illusion! Nothing is what it seems!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I must be a magician performing illusions?

How do you come to that conclusion without any mischief being involved?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Maybe you should take up stand up comedy as a hobby. Maybe get a clown suit or two? lol!

Hey! Who knows? Maybe we could do a gig together!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
We have already done a "gig" together and I have to tell you that you will not be the last "comic" standing

.... there is "mischief" involved .... and it is in your pocket

I can play this silly game with you all night long .... until I get tired of the game

Trivia is not a good substitute for spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ and teaching His prophetic word

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Trivia is not a good substitute for spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ and teaching His prophetic word
Correct.

Realize where we're at here, on a forum that is what ? 80 or 90 percent untrue ? With no flags or footnotes or superscripts or apps to say which is which ?

Upvote 0