precepts

Aug 20, 2008
United States Virgin Islands
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The thing who is not settle is about the court /which is without the temple/ which shall be tread under foot forty and two months by the Gentiles Revelation 11:2.,,,do you believe that the Gentiles will Go to Heaven to fullfill that ?
What kind of game are you people trying to run on me? This is your second response with the same grammatical error of " The thing who is settle ...." (Post# 152):

The point who need to be settle is about when the Book of Revelation was written by John...If as the majority of Bible scholars claim the book of Revelation was written in 90 AD then the destruction of the temple in 70 AD fulfill only Daniel 9:22-27 prophecy... the abomination being the killing of Jesus ...and the refusal of the Jews to anoint Jesus as their Messiah in the allowed time decreted /have caused their desolation Ie the destruction of the temple and Jerusalem, and the killing of millions of Jews and the dispersion of the surviving Jews among the nations.

Is there a subliminal message you people are trying to get across to me? If so, I don't have the time to be playing subliminal games with God's word. And you people say you're Christians.

I have a :post race to catch.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ground zero was the start of a new era which still goes on 2,000 +years later .God was done with the Jews knowing that they will not bear any news fruits and turned to the Gentiles allowing them to be part of the promise if they believe in Jesus Christ.
You are not real. Bring forth fruits ripe for repentance!

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Riberra said:
Ground zero was the start of a new era which still goes on 2,000 +years later .God was done with the Jews knowing that they will not bear any news fruits and turned to the Gentiles allowing them to be part of the promise if they believe in Jesus Christ.
You are not real. Bring forth fruits ripe for repentance!
Repentance and the belief in Jesus Christ ...the New Covenant.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Repentance and the belief in Jesus Christ ...the New Covenant.
Please! You're trying to play me and I'm giving you world changing, Nobel Peace prize winning information? How does that work?

Everything that I post can be proven in a court of law, but yet you deny it for your petty games of hate. That's not normal.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Everything that I post can be proven in a court of law, but yet you deny it for your petty games of hate. That's not normal.
I don't see any hate in saying that repentance and believing in Jesus Christ is the only way for salvation,that is very basic gospel.

There is no wonder why you believe that Constantine was Jesus second coming.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't see any hate in saying that repentance and believing in Jesus Christ is the only way for salvation,that is very basic gospel.
You know I didn't say that regarding this statement, but this is your continual game.

There is no wonder why you believe that Constantine was Jesus second coming.
You know I didn't say that, but this is your continual game. o_O:rage:;)

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Can you provide a practical example from my replies to your posts which can support that statement of yours ?
I already did in Post# 461, the reason why I'm not taking you serious anymore.

A couple questions, who gives our nation's security forces the right to abuse the constitutional rights of a U.S. citizen? Who gives them the right to harass, threaten, and slander a citizen?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What is the thing that i have written which is not in agreement with what the Bible say ?
You are playing around with God's word because this is suppose to be a civil discussion, but you choose to ignore what's being said for mockery.

The mark of the Beast is being enforced today, yesterday, and will always be enforced.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A couple questions, who gives our nation's security forces the right to abuse the constitutional rights of a U.S. citizen? Who gives them the right to harass, threaten, and slander a citizen?
What kind of slander or harassment do you see in my post # 461,I was only asking simple questions ?

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are playing around with God's word because this is suppose to be a civil discussion, but you choose to ignore what's being said for mockery.
I was only asking simple questions to clarify/settle some points under discussion.Frankly i don't understand your reaction.
Do you avoid to respond to these attempt for clarification because you have simply overlooked the Biblical passages i have presented to you for some reasons ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What kind of slander or harassment do you see in my post # 461,I was only asking simple questions ?
Did I say there was slander and harassment in post# 461? Nope.

This is the, what, 3rd response since you started replying that you keep getting the message wrong. Is that harassment?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whatever! I know that I am bless. I also know sense from nonsense. Logic is my first cuzin.
I am not questioning your logic.I cannot go past Revelation 11:2 without taking into account the mention that the court which is without the temple and the Holy City shall be tread under foot by the gentiles forty and two months... How that could refers to something happening in Heaven and not on the Earth ?... //So sorry, if you have interpreted my questioning as being a mocquery...English is not my first language, sometimes my writings are more or less render properly... I hope that the way i have reformulate it settle all ambuiguity.Peace!

Revelation 11
1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am not questioning your logic.I cannot go past Revelation 11:2 without taking into account the mention that the court which is without the temple and the Holy City shall be tread under foot by the gentiles forty and two months... How that could refers to something happening in Heaven and not on the Earth ?...
The logic statement was in reference to you claiming that I just want people to believe what I say, as if I'm just giving my opinion on matters and expecting everyone to believe me. That's foolishness, a foolish statement. I have better sense than that.

In reference to the temple being measured, I already told you it is the temple in heaven and provided the verses to prove it. The fact that you're missing is after the 1,000yrs reign in heaven the heavenly city was attacked and the heavenly temple's courtyard defiled just like the earthly one was.

What happened in heaven was a repeat of what happened on the earth. After the 1,000yrs reign (Rev 20) Gog was used by the Devil as he used the Beast and the False Prophet to attack heaven for the 2nd time (Dan 12). This is why Dan 11 jumps from the context of the Greek kings of the Seleucid empire to the 2nd resurrection, because Gog is the Greek little horn that did the abomination of desolation in Dan 8:11-2 and 11:31 as he does to the heavenly temple. He is one of the 4 released fallen Euphrates angels, as was the False Prophet.

These are Nobel peace prize winning revelations, not even denominational Christianity knows these truths. Do you think the world will refer me to them? Nope! Do you think the world will accept ground breaking information on the scriptures? Nope!

//So sorry, if you have interpreted my questioning as being a mocquery...English is not my first language, sometimes my writings are more or less render properly... I hope that the way i have reformulate it settle all ambuiguity.Peace!
You suppose it's okay for federal agents to lie on a Christian forum?

Last edited:
Upvote 0