Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So I thought I would make a longer episode, this time - rather than flood the forum with weekly episodes.

Get your dreaming caps on, there is no set theme - just pray to the Holy Spirit that you would have a dream that edifies this group.

Please refrain from giving an interpretation until all the dreams are in. We can discuss them after the month is up.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

-G

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Okay, my contribution to our dreaming was (again) simply of traffic (car traffic). This time, I was pulling myself out of my car (regardless of the traffic), where I was already parked.

I'm not attempting to interpret this contribution, before the end of the month.

There are so many possibilities with dreams: if we let the Holy Spirit do His work, we are sure to be blessed!

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is supposed to be 3/3 right?

But I believe I have something.

I saw rolling green hills as far as I could see with a beautiful blue sky. There was no one else in sight. Just these beautiful green rolling hills. I have to say I had a deep sense of peace standing there!

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Ok, well, it looks like the Holy Spirit only gave dreams to two people - strange I would have thought more people would be interested in what their family was experiencing in dream.

I am glad you had peace.

What do you think the two dreams were about? That our dreams could be Heavenly or like Hell? You clearly got the Heavenly part of the Holy Spirit's work!

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok, well, it looks like the Holy Spirit only gave dreams to two people - strange I would have thought more people would be interested in what their family was experiencing in dream.

I am glad you had peace.

What do you think the two dreams were about? That our dreams could be Heavenly or like Hell? You clearly got the Heavenly part of the Holy Spirit's work!

Seems to match the season in a way. In the time of this virus, being at home more gives us a stronger opportunity to find that quiet/intimate time with God away from the "traffic" of distractions in the world. There are a lot of scared people in the world, but we are told to just rest in Him and give thanks to God for everything.

"Come to me all who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Upvote 0