US-Democrat

Alarum

Nov 5, 2004
✟6,792.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Democrat
As the result of a highly scientific survey on the results, I have found the following data about that mysterious 29%

attachment.php

Attachments

• BushPie.JPG
    BushPie.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: Nightson
Upvote 0

Nightson

Take two snuggles and call me in the morning
Jul 11, 2005
California
✟5,839.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
CCGirl said:
Just curious....other than the fact that these are historically low numbers and it is enjoyable watching the burn, does it really mean anything?:confused:

Well, Bush being this unpopular will also hurt the republican congress. 2006 will likely show voter dissatisfaction. And it could influence the 2008 presidental race if the Republicans nominate anyone more right then moderate.

Edit: But mostly because it's fun watching him burn

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
CCGirl said:
Just curious....other than the fact that these are historically low numbers and it is enjoyable watching the burn, does it really mean anything?:confused:
It doesn't mean anything if people decide to continue their support of this president by voting for a very corrupt Republican majority in November. What it also means is that the in-fighting may start to increase this summer as Republicans try to distance themselves from the President.

Upvote 0

CCGirl

Resident Commie
Sep 21, 2005
Canada
✟27,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
SummerMadness said:
It doesn't mean anything if people decide to continue their support of this president by voting for a very corrupt Republican majority in November. What it also means is that the in-fighting may start to increase this summer as Republicans try to distance themselves from the President.

I guess we can only hope, but it is really difficult to see much real difference between the Republicans and the Democrats, folks.:cry:

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
CCGirl said:
I guess we can only hope, but it is really difficult to see much real difference between the Republicans and the Democrats, folks.:cry:
It truly is, it would be great to see everyone go third party this election, right or left, that would send Democrats and Republicans a message.

Upvote 0

Doctrine1st

Official nitwit
Oct 11, 2002
Seattle
Visit site
✟12,523.00
Faith
Politics
US-Others
CCGirl said:
In reality; no.

If the price of gas were to go down tomorrow one could expect a rebound in his approval rating. The best thing politicians have going for them is we Americans are short sighted and possess rather short term memories.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
SummerMadness said:
It truly is, it would be great to see everyone go third party this election, right or left, that would send Democrats and Republicans a message.

Actually a split-ticket would work better. Force the two sides to work together.

Upvote 0

Ampoliros

I'm my own wireless hotspot
May 15, 2004
Mars - IN MY MIND!
✟9,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
KalEl76 said:
Actually a split-ticket would work better. Force the two sides to work together.

A split ticket of *moderates*, probably, would be best. I can't imagine sticking a far-right Republican and a far-left Democrat in the White House together; it'd be like The Odd Couple, except they're trying to run a country. Not a good idea.

It would, at least, serve to throw off the respective extremists in each party and make things a little less divisive (or so I'd hope).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Thirst_For_Knowledge

I Am A New Title
Jan 20, 2005
Michigan
Visit site
✟8,524.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
CCGirl said:

Really, it depends sole on why people are disapproving of Bush. If they are unhappy with his agenda and policies, then yes, it mean a lot. See, here in America, the Republicans in COngress have been a rubberstamp to BUsh, allowing everything that he has put forth. So, the Bush agenda and policies are actually the Republican agenda and policies.

Upvote 0

k9catts

Apr 22, 2005
San Antonio
✟8,908.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Nightson said:
Because we have nothing better to do then watch his poll numbers go down...

http://www.washtimes.com/upi/20060511-104853-1835r.htm

And I expect them to be even lower in a week when the recording of all the phone calls becomes common knowledge.
Funny.....
The more the decider tries to shore up his polls the lower they fall.

But have no fear chicken hawsk. The decider has a war with Iran to drive his polls lower in our future. The war will drive them up a little but the $5+ per gallon will drive his polls to the teens.

Upvote 0