✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Untitled.png

does this justify military action against extremists?

1. http://nypost.com/2016/10/26/isis-kills-250-kids-in-dough-kneader-burns-adults-alive/

2. Barbaric ISIS mangle 250 children in industrial dough kneader and cooks rest alive in oven

3. Syrian mother reveals how ISIS murdered Christians including her son | Daily Mail Online

4. Horror as ISIS kills 250 Christian children by KNEADING them to death in bread machine - Middle East - International - News - Catholic Online

5. IS kneaded children to death in bread machines: mother

6. Horror as ISIS kills 250 Christian children by KNEADING them to death in bread machine

7. HORRIFIC: 250 children kneaded to death in bread machines by ISIS terrorists, for being Christians

8. Grieving mum claims 250 children were 'kneaded to death in bread machines and men were baked in an oven' by evil ISIS militants

9. Witness: ISIS crushed kids in bread kneading machine

10. HORRIFIC: Mother Recounts ISIS Burning 6 Men Alive in Bakery, Using Dough Mixer to Kill 250 Children

11. ISIS monsters used bread maker to KNEAD 250 kids to death

12. ACLJ: ISIS kneads 250 Christian children in a dough mixer

13. Evil ISIS slaughter 250 kids in dough kneader horror and burn men alive in oven

14. Barbaric ISIS brutally kills 250 children in dough kneader and burns others alive in oven

15. http://www.christianexaminer.com/ar...dren-through-dough-kneading-machine/51172.htm

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: brinny

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟762,613.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's times like these I feel unworthy. What have I suffered for Christ compared to what these families have suffered for Him? Without renouncing their faith...

Truly they will be exalted far higher than us who claim to be in Christ in our comfortable existence in the Western spheres of the world.

It's times like these I wish I had the opportunity to suffer more for Jesus.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
This can't be real.
Oh, it can be. Don't know about this particular one ....
Remember,
every day,
American licensed AMA doctors do worse..... (since about 1950, and earlier)....
it is beyond comprehension... beyond belief... and always excused or covered up.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
This can't be real.
I too think it is a pretty farfetched so I went snooping for more on it.
According to this article, it is possibly frabicated.

Did ISIS Murder 250 Children with a Dough Kneader?

In late October 2016 a number of tabloids and bloggers published a tale that was as harrowing as it was improbable and thinly-sourced, asserting that ISIS operatives had murdered 250 children (largely toddlers) by placing them into a dough kneader:

Various versions of the story were published by multiple news outlets, but none of them provided verification of the extraordinary claim:

The horrifying and frequently repeated story appeared to originate with a single source, Alice Assaf and the organization “Roads of Success.” “Roads of Success” has a web page devoted to Assaf[f], but it comprises only links to media coverage about a video of Assaf’s making the claims, not any independent documentation of her claims.

Each of the linked news items references a 14 September 2016 YouTube video in which Assaf repeated secondhand accounts of the rumor that ISIS operatives were placing children into dough kneading machines and asserted that her son George was murdered by the same militants for reasons related to his religion and his use of an English name:.........................

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Pappy&Me
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
ISIS has committed many atrocities and has participated in genocide against Christians and Yazidi. False news stories are no more and no less horrific than what ISIS has been doing over the past decade now.

Hopefuly 2017 will mark the year in which ISIS is wiped off of the face of the earth. It has proven to be a permanent stain on humanity, with no redeeming qualities.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This can't be real.
I have no reason to doubt it, but at this point it doesn't matter if the story is true. ISIS has gone to great lengths to shock the West with its total commitment to depravity, so as to demoralize us. They have mass-beheaded, they have strung explosive rope around the necks of a line of prisoners and blown their heads off simultaneously, they have burned people in iron cages, they have submersed cages of people in water to drown them, they have fired an RPG at a car full of people - all in addition to the mass shootings of hundreds in ditches, the torture, the capture, enslavement, sale, and rape of thousands of women and children.

That's just what comes to mind. These people are capable of anything for their evil god. Their rise was predicted, even by elements not particularly friendly to America, if we were to withdraw prematurely, and that is exactly what happened. I pray our new leadership will eradicate them from the face of the earth, as far as is politically and militarily possible, and I believe he will do just that.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's times like these I feel unworthy. What have I suffered for Christ compared to what these families have suffered for Him? Without renouncing their faith...

Truly they will be exalted far higher than us who claim to be in Christ in our comfortable existence in the Western spheres of the world.

It's times like these I wish I had the opportunity to suffer more for Jesus.

yes, I feel the same.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I too think it is a pretty farfetched so I went snooping for more on it.
According to this article, it is possibly frabicated.

Did ISIS Murder 250 Children with a Dough Kneader?

In late October 2016 a number of tabloids and bloggers published a tale that was as harrowing as it was improbable and thinly-sourced, asserting that ISIS operatives had murdered 250 children (largely toddlers) by placing them into a dough kneader:

Various versions of the story were published by multiple news outlets, but none of them provided verification of the extraordinary claim:

The horrifying and frequently repeated story appeared to originate with a single source, Alice Assaf and the organization “Roads of Success.” “Roads of Success” has a web page devoted to Assaf[f], but it comprises only links to media coverage about a video of Assaf’s making the claims, not any independent documentation of her claims.

Each of the linked news items references a 14 September 2016 YouTube video in which Assaf repeated secondhand accounts of the rumor that ISIS operatives were placing children into dough kneading machines and asserted that her son George was murdered by the same militants for reasons related to his religion and his use of an English name:.........................
news outlets protect their sources, and never never, never trust snopes. It's a liberal organization. And I would not be suprised if they had WND on their watch list. I have written to snopes before on outright lies. besides, all witnesses would have been kneaded most likely. Information was probably second hand, but still reliable, as most christians don't feel the need for lying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This can't be real.
I wish it were not so, but there is a lady who testifies it happened, and that lady was trusted by officials and she was testified to the UN counsel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ISIS are the Devil's Disciples.

Not the JV team that our former president talked about.

They have long-term goals and are very deceiving.

If given the chance they would slit all Christians throats.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wish it were not so, but there is a lady who testifies it happened, and that lady was trusted by officials and testified to the UN counsel.
The woman never testified to the UN. Why did you say she did?

The American Center for Law and Justice, an organization that works on behalf of persecuted Christians both in the United States and overseas, has scolded the United Nations Human Rights Council for ignoring the plight of Christians in Iraq and Syria.

In a statement it released following its presentation to the UNHRC, the organization warned that ISIS is carrying out genocide against Christians and other minorities.

“Through our affiliate, the European Centre for Law and Justice (ECLJ), we made an oral intervention before the United Nations Human Rights Council on behalf of Christians facing genocide in the Middle East,” the organization said.

“We gave our most detailed account yet of the atrocities carried out by ISIS against Christians and other religious and ethnic minorities. ”

It told the council:
We got the report of a Christian Syrian woman who saw “‘Christians being killed and tortured, and . . . children being beheaded in front of their parents'”. She said, “250 children . . . were put in the dough mixer, they were kneaded.

Read more at Horror as 250 Christian kids ‘kneaded in a dough mixer’

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

StevenBelievin

Trust In God
Site Supporter
Mar 26, 2017
Fort Worth, TX
✟144,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

I cannot wait until they see the actions of Jesus upon His return..

2 Thessalonians 1:7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.

This would not just be extremists, but all those who are not in Christ..

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not for Christ (son of man), or God becomes the servant of the law he created (and not the last Adam); but under this son, is where God is mocked in vain, a form of a cracked cistern, or a heaven and earth that has passed away.
So you're passive resistance? read more here:

luther on war, with a commentary on it by myself at the end
Is war Biblical.doc

and here
disciples carrying weapons in the Bible....
Can a Christian be in Military.docx

Last edited:
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The woman never testified to the UN. Why did you say she did?

The American Center for Law and Justice, an organization that works on behalf of persecuted Christians both in the United States and overseas, has scolded the United Nations Human Rights Council for ignoring the plight of Christians in Iraq and Syria.

In a statement it released following its presentation to the UNHRC, the organization warned that ISIS is carrying out genocide against Christians and other minorities.

“Through our affiliate, the European Centre for Law and Justice (ECLJ), we made an oral intervention before the United Nations Human Rights Council on behalf of Christians facing genocide in the Middle East,” the organization said.

“We gave our most detailed account yet of the atrocities carried out by ISIS against Christians and other religious and ethnic minorities. ”

It told the council:
We got the report of a Christian Syrian woman who saw “‘Christians being killed and tortured, and . . . children being beheaded in front of their parents'”. She said, “250 children . . . were put in the dough mixer, they were kneaded.

Read more at Horror as 250 Christian kids ‘kneaded in a dough mixer’
I meant to say that "she was testified" to the un counsel. But what worries me is your criticism of 250 youth being murdered in cold blood. Have you no shame?

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you're passive resistance? read more here:

luther on war, with a commentary on it by myself at the end
Is war Biblical.doc

and here
disciples carrying weapons in the Bible....
Can a Christian be in Military.docx

As I said ... under the son, is under the son.

For me ... if I love my enemies, how can my enemy still be my enemy ...

No greater love then one would die for their friend, so is dying for your enemy less than dying for your friend ...

If you only love those who love you want have you done ...

Upvote 0