25 Reasons we should not allow Hillary anywhere near the WH Again.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You don't think if the Republicans could find something to charge her with they wouldn't have already charged her? They've spent millions of dollars trying to find something she should be indicted for and all they have to show is innuendo, smears and Donald Trump. :D
tulc(loves watching Republicans and conservatives froth at the mouth in frustration over not being able to stop her!) :clap:

Upvote 0

Xalith

Apr 6, 2015
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You don't think if the Republicans could find something to charge her with they wouldn't have already charged her? They've spent millions of dollars trying to find something she should be indicted for and all they have to show is innuendo, smears and Donald Trump. :D
tulc(loves watching Republicans and conservatives froth at the mouth in frustration over not being able to stop her!) :clap:

Seems to me, the stuff in the video is easily verifable and if it were false, that would easily be pointed out as well.

The woman is a criminal and the FBI is currently building a case against her already. But, just like in the video, there's obstructions of justice all over the place given the level of corruption in the government these past 15-20 years.

And let's not forget all of the times she, Bill, and their foundation has been fined. Do we really want someone who has been fined multiple times for various political misconduct, someone whose healthcare plan was somehow worse than Obamacare? Someone who's funded by the same people who fund terrorism? Seriously, now... just think about it for a second.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seems to me, the stuff in the video is easily verifable and if it were false, that would easily be pointed out as well.

The woman is a criminal and the FBI is currently building a case against her already. But, just like in the video, there's obstructions of justice all over the place given the level of corruption in the government these past 15-20 years.

And let's not forget all of the times she, Bill, and their foundation has been fined. Do we really want someone who has been fined multiple times for various political misconduct, someone whose healthcare plan was somehow worse than Obamacare? Someone who's funded by the same people who fund terrorism? Seriously, now... just think about it for a second.

No, she's simply someone you don't care for, for her to be a criminal wouldn't she have to been convicted of a crime? Not convicted by innuendo and rumor. :wave:
tulc(is drinking some very good coffee right now!) :coffee:

Upvote 0

Xalith

Apr 6, 2015
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, she's simply someone you don't care for, for her to be a criminal wouldn't she have to been convicted of a crime? Not convicted by innuendo and rumor. :wave:
tulc(is drinking some very good coffee right now!) :coffee:

I take it that you didn't even watch the video and do some Googling on the things presented in the video?

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So...I forget, as I went through the video, which of all the "crimes" listed in the video she was accused of was she arrested for? Tried in a court? Convicted of? 90%? 50%? 10%? 1%? I'm just curious, because to be a "career criminal" don't you have to be arrested, tried or convicted of a crime? :scratch:
tulc(will look forward to those links) :)

Upvote 0

Xalith

Apr 6, 2015
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So...I forget, as I went through the video, which of all the "crimes" listed in the video she was accused of was she arrested for? Tried in a court? Convicted of? 90%? 50%? 10%? 1%? I'm just curious, because to be a "career criminal" don't you have to be arrested, tried or convicted of a crime? :scratch:
tulc(will look forward to those links) :)

You apparently missed the parts where they (both her and Bill) had to pay fines, which means they were in fact, found guilty. Not every crime sends you to jail. Some of them, you just get fined out the wazoo for.

And of course like I said, the FBI are currently building a case against her on more serious charges. But the point remains... her dishonesty is very apparent when you look at her history. All kinds of junk that should not be done.

Reactions: PapaZoom
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You apparently missed the parts where they (both her and Bill) had to pay fines, which means they were in fact, found guilty. Not every crime sends you to jail. Some of them, you just get fined out the wazoo for.

And of course like I said, the FBI are currently building a case against her on more serious charges. But the point remains... her dishonesty is very apparent when you look at her history. All kinds of junk that should not be done.

so...you can provide those links? Where Sec. Clinton was the one found guilty and fined? :scratch:
tulc(is just curious) :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Xalith

Apr 6, 2015
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
*sigh* ...more you-tube videos as evidence...
whatever happened to a well-reasoned argument? these videos are nothing more than sensationalist drivel...

Each thing said in the video can be looked up and searched, lol.

If you're suspicious if any of those are untrue, you can Google/wiki it.

But then I suppose people are getting lazier by the day and they want all the links right there in front of them because nobody knows how to use Google these days, right? Sheesh.

Upvote 0

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The poster boy for angry white males is going to lose to a woman.

What a time to be alive.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Each thing said in the video can be looked up and searched, lol.

If you're suspicious if any of those are untrue, you can Google/wiki it.

But then I suppose people are getting lazier by the day and they want all the links right there in front of them because nobody knows how to use Google these days, right? Sheesh.

so...you want others to make your arguments for you? :scratch:
tulc(now THAT sounds pretty lazy) :sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Xalith

Apr 6, 2015
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so...you want others to make your arguments for you? :scratch:
tulc(now THAT sounds pretty lazy) :sorry:

Someone put together a list of reasons why they think Hillary should not be elected. They did their homework, they posted their evidence, they posted their arguments. I watched this video, and I agree with the video.

If you have accusations to make about any point presented in the video, the burden of proof lies upon you, the accuser. If you're going to accuse the video of lying, then you need to point out why the video is lying and provide the proof.

Otherwise, I'm left with no other option than to assume that you cannot find anything to refute what the video says, and since you are still supporting Hillary, then the only option I have, is to assume you think it is OK for someone to do what the video said she did and still become the POTUS which, in my mind, is out-of-this-world ridiculous.

The corruption and conflicts of interest, obstruction of justice, the fines, scandals, etc... no way anybody like that should even get near the WH.

And this has nothing to do with Trump (though I would like to see him get elected, even if it had been Sanders in the race) or my feelings towards Trump.

It has everything to do with me not wanting someone as evil as Hillary anywhere near a position of power. God knows she did enough damage as Secretary of State.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Someone put together a list of reasons why they think Hillary should not be elected. They did their homework, they posted their evidence, they posted their arguments. I watched this video, and I agree with the video.

If you have accusations to make about any point presented in the video, the burden of proof lies upon you, the accuser. If you're going to accuse the video of lying, then you need to point out why the video is lying and provide the proof.

Otherwise, I'm left with no other option than to assume that you cannot find anything to refute what the video says, and since you are still supporting Hillary, then the only option I have, is to assume you think it is OK for someone to do what the video said she did and still become the POTUS which, in my mind, is out-of-this-world ridiculous.

The corruption and conflicts of interest, obstruction of justice, the fines, scandals, etc... no way anybody like that should even get near the WH.

And this has nothing to do with Trump (though I would like to see him get elected, even if it had been Sanders in the race) or my feelings towards Trump.

It has everything to do with me not wanting someone as evil as Hillary anywhere near a position of power. God knows she did enough damage as Secretary of State.

What I see is someone posts a vid, and when people ask him to defend the vid he posted he accuses people of being lazy. And as an aside? I'm not sure if you know it or not? but this part here:
then the only option I have, is to assume you think it is OK for someone to do what the video said she did and still become the POTUS which, in my mind, is out-of-this-world ridiculous.
was just adorable! :thumbsup:
tulc(loves when people admit they're basing an opinion on assumptions not facts) ;)

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Actually, since your video is making the accusations, they need to be backed up. Telling folks to google it is not backing it up. So the burden of proof is on you to support the claims in the video.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
You apparently missed the parts where they (both her and Bill) had to pay fines, which means they were in fact, found guilty..

Here is the quote from the OP
Hillary and others were ultimately fined $450,000, and the court costs to US taxpayers was $725,000.

Please source this accusation and explain her guilty plea which made her a criminal.

Please tell us who the others are, and the percentage of the fine which was levied on Clinton.

Upvote 0

C. Cole-Chakotay

Oct 12, 2015
✟15,987.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I need more than a video to back up claims about Mrs. Clinton. At least post links to REPUTABLE news sources. I truly feel if she was guilty of the things she has been accused of over the years, she would have been in prison long before now.

Upvote 0