(((((( 24 // 7 // 365 iNTERnET GoSPeL RaDiO )))))

NonStopGospel

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
✟8,302.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
More than ever before I need your help.

I am pleased to inform you that I have been going through many changes and upgrades within the past months, to make your listening experience highly enjoyable. Please feel free to navigate my webpage. Feel free to leave feedback by visiting the Contact & Services Link. Visit us HERE

The main objective of Non Stop Gospel is to promote and introduce true and positive gospel. With a 24/7/365 stream of gospel tunes and sermons (HERE), I want all listeners to be exposed to life changing messages by today's anointed and sanctified preachers, along with moving songs by the latest names in gospel today.

In these ways and more, Nonstop Gospel (NSG) uses the computer and the Internet to meet these goals:

1. Minister to the lost and hurting.
2. Edify the online Body of Christ.
3. Witness to the love of God, as revealed in the Lord Jesus Christ, and give testimony to Him throughout cyber-space and all around the world.
Click HERE or Visit HERE

http://christianforums.com/~nonstopgospel

NonStopGospel

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
✟8,302.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am pleased to inform you that I have been going through many changes and upgrades within the past months, to make your listening experience highly enjoyable. Please feel free to navigate my webpage. Feel free to leave feedback by visiting the Contact & Services Link. Visit us HERE

The main objective of Non Stop Gospel is to promote and introduce true and positive gospel. With a 24/7/365 stream of gospel tunes and sermons (HERE), I want all listeners to be exposed to life changing messages by today's anointed and sanctified preachers, along with moving songs by the latest names in gospel today.

In these ways and more, Nonstop Gospel (NSG) uses the computer and the Internet to meet these goals:

1. Minister to the lost and hurting.
2. Edify the online Body of Christ.
3. Witness to the love of God, as revealed in the Lord Jesus Christ, and give testimony to Him throughout cyber-space and all around the world.
Here

Upvote 0