May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
For starters it does not describe as you are implying how Jesus was taken up, of course you try to take it out of context. Just the fact that the Holy Spirit took Jesus up is BY FORCE, you can find old Greek words that say it must be violent of you so desire, I understand it means BY FORCE. And also Jesus was taken up here for the last time as per the Disciples seeing him on earth. This was not when Jesus FIRST WENT TO HEAVEN, that happened after Mary saw him and he said do not touch me for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Then he Ascended, so why bring up the Acts verses which was 40 days later? Because there is no eyewitness to the other ascension so you have to bring thin in. The truth is you have no clue how Jesus was taken up the first time because there was no Eyewitnesses.

The very nature of ascension meant BY FORCE. And Force can be Violent but doesn't have to be. High Pressure water shot straight up is not violent, shooting it at people makes it violent. Its all in the way you look at something.

That's your problem as well, and yet nothing stops you from making an assumption. But what we do have is a gradual ascention, not one described in Rev 12. We also don't have His removal being as a result of the dragon awaiting his birth to devour Him. That happened years before His ascention. He was in no danger whatsoever when He left the first time. He also was not a child when he ascended and He isn't the only one to rule the nations with a rod of iron.

This isn't Him. All the identifiers only fit the church. the only way you can make it about Jesus is to ignore what it says and then insert your own meaning.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Something is causing "all" of the saints to pray at the beginning of Revelation 8

"And he was given much incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel. Then the angel took the censer and filled it with fire from the altar and threw it on the earth, and there were peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning, and an earthquake.
Will there be some event prior to the fire falling from the sky that is causing all these saints to be praying?

The answer is right there before your eyes.

God has perfect Symmetry. The Seals are the Lambs Wrath, ALL of them are the Lambs Wrath. Then the Vials are the Bowls of God the Fathers Wrath. So whose wrath is the Trumpets?

What do the Two-witness do? They PRAY DOWN PLAGUES upon man-kind. These Prayers are the 144,000, the Two-Witnesses and all the persecuted Saints on earth, even Israel who have accepted the Messiah by this time and are in the Wilderness. These are the odors that fill the censor and is brought to the Alter of God and thus fills his nostrils with their cries and prayers.

Then they are mixed with the FIRE from the Alter and cast back down to earth where the grasses and trees burn up and all manner of plagues befall mankind.

Put it all together and thus is the HOLY SPIRITS WRATH !!

Perfect Symmetry. The Two-Witnesses Pray down Plagues, the Holy Spirit is our comforter.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That's your problem as well, and yet nothing stops you from making an assumption. But what we do have is a gradual ascention, not one described in Rev 12. We also don't have His removal being as a result of the dragon awaiting his birth to devour Him. That happened years before His ascention. He was in no danger whatsoever when He left the first time. He also was not a child when he ascended and He isn't the only one to rule the nations with a rod of iron.

This isn't Him. All the identifiers only fit the church. the only way you can make it about Jesus is to ignore what it says and then insert your own meaning.

Its not my problem, I am not into semantics about how Jesus ascended to heaven, you are. NO.....What you have is an ascension to heaven, and it happens BY FORCE. You are the one imagining things, the story in Rev. 12 is Jesus the male-child going to the throne of God after his death. Your type takes 25 clues and disregard them because you find out one Greek word might say Violent and no violent ascension was mentioned in acts even thought it was a different ascension. You guys are all over the place in many aspects.

You can talk about it till the cows come home and its not going to change the facts.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
The answer is right there before your eyes.

God has perfect Symmetry. The Seals are the Lambs Wrath, ALL of them are the Lambs Wrath. Then the Vials are the Bowls of God the Fathers Wrath. So whose wrath is the Trumpets?

What do the Two-witness do? They PRAY DOWN PLAGUES upon man-kind. These Prayers are the 144,000, the Two-Witnesses and all the persecuted Saints on earth, even Israel who have accepted the Messiah by this time and are in the Wilderness. These are the odors that fill the censor and is brought to the Alter of God and thus fills his nostrils with their cries and prayers.

Then they are mixed with the FIRE from the Alter and cast back down to earth where the grasses and trees burn up and all manner of plagues befall mankind.

Put it all together and thus is the HOLY SPIRITS WRATH !!

Sorry RT, I read you note a couple of time but it still do not compute. The HOLY SPIRIT'S WRATH? The WRATH of the HOLY SPIRIT?

"Hide us from the face of Him who is sitting upon the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb,'

"For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to stand

The seven angels had already been given the seven trumpets, but they we're told to wait. They we're told not to harm the earth or the trees in the previous chapter "until" the servants of our God were sealed.

That word "until" created a delay. That is where we are now. We have been living in the minutes of that delay. From our point of view it just looks like regular times. It looks like peace and safety.

But something must come along, some world event in the news that causes "all" the saints from around the world to pray simultaneously and God casts the censer down. Will someone shoot a missile off or set off a nuke or maybe a weird earthquake. But some unknown condition seems to be concerning the saints in Revelation 8 and causing them to pray in unison. For all I know it could be the sight of Nibiru appearing in the sky as the great red dragon. I do not know.

Because then comes the sudden destruction, a third of the trees and all the green grass. Just like the day that Lot left out from Sodom in Luke 17, fire rains from the sky.

So will it be on the day that the Son of Man is revealed.

And I don't think that's talking about the second coming. When the sudden destruction comes in precise measures of "thirds', they will know that the Lord has spoken in His zeal. The Son of Man will be revealed through his actions.

A third of the earth was burned up, and
A third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.
A third of the sea became blood.
A third of the living creatures in the sea died, and
A third of the ships were destroyed.
A third of the rivers and on the springs of water.
A third of the waters became wormwood,
A third of the sun was struck, and
A third of the moon, and
A third of the stars, so that
A third of their light might be darkened, and
A third of the day might be kept from shining, and likewise
A third of the night.
A third of mankind.

A third of your people will die of the plague or perish by famine inside you;
A third will fall by the sword outside your walls; and
A third I will scatter to the winds and pursue with drawn sword.

“Then my anger will cease and my wrath against them will subside, and I will be avenged. And when I have spent my wrath on them, they will know that I the Lord have spoken in my zeal.

They will know that the Lord has spoken.
They will know that the Son of Man has been revealed.

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
God takes us first, because we are not the enemies of God, we have not ceased from prayer and supplication and the renewal of the spirit.

I think you got it mixed up Mixyt, you've got to pray for the renewal of your MIND.

"Do not be conformed to this world,
but be transformed by the renewal of your mind,

that by testing you may discern what is the will of God,
what is good and acceptable and perfect.

We have got to pray for the renewal of your MIND.

#1 - mxyzpt1k
Great Tribulation Alarm 2 = The beginning, Global cleasning of Genetic Dan, Manasseh, and Aaron, or if the Law is reproved (faith without work is dead), then Genetic Dan ...

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟323,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I already said I intend to clean my pellet stove on the 24th, how much more does anyone need to know than that.:sorry: There are very good arguments for both pre and post trib raptures as far as that goes, I'll live and learn which it is. I only need to be ready either way, which I am. And I ask again, are you ?:amen:

• Winner
Reactions: Goatee
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.