Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Be more confident.. be more out going.. maybe be open to the dating market again.. finish my book and put myself and ideas out there on social media.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟123,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Great topic @bella ! And praying for one another.

For releasing in 2020, that's a hard one. The only thing I can think of is that I started a project that I had planned to do in 2020 and got 40% of it done today.

Every year I make two New years resolutions.
I was able to accomplish both of mine in 2020. For 2021

#1.) Pay off the last two credit card debts (from 2013 but on 0% interest) and my car (also no interest).

#2.) Do some reorganizing of photo albums and cleaning up, I haven't touched them in 15 years. And using my camera more instead of my cell phone.

• Prayers
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What are you welcoming in 2021 and releasing? Share your thoughts and pray for one another's blessings. :)

View attachment 292132
sorry that I have been a bit of a killjoy. I'm going to start doing some of these Wim Hof method things. have you heard of this guy? scientist have done tests on him like injected him with e-coli and he didn't get sick. then he trained other people for 10 days and they got injected and they didn't get sick either. his breathing technique is supposedly more effective than people that do mindfulness for 4 hours a day. the podcast that I heard with him on it is literally one of the most important podcast I've ever heard. this is truly a good start to 2021. he has learned how to trigger systems in the body that were not thought to be able to be willfully triggered that do things like enhance the immune system and bodily Health in general. he is an extremely happy and positive guy, was lovely to listen to him.

S3 E35: Wim Hof and Jordan and Mikhaila Peterson | Jordan Peterson

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

VMaeLove

Selbst ist die Frau
Jul 30, 2019
Saxony-Anhalt
✟124,235.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If every thing work out I want to own a house before next year. It is intimidating but I am determined. My career change will put me in a state that traveling will be much less so I can plan to live in one city. It is exciting though :D

I need to let go of pride of issues in the past. No reason to keep this chain around my neck.
I want to become a beautiful work of His. Some one who radiants love. not that person of bitterness and envy, I see behind me.

Every thing will be OK i think ^_^:clap:

:twohearts:

Upvote 0