England
✟12,382.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi brothers and sisters, I would just like to share a new video with you all on the first two seals and current global events. I do have another thread somewhere but I am unable to find it, so I’ll just post it here.

God Bless

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen and amen. Good video.

Jesus is coming whether your ready or not. His light will shine. Every knee will bow and confess His name. You can fall on Jesus and be broken or He will fall on you and grind you to powder. Choose you this day whom will you serve?

Upvote 0

Fullness of Christ

Apr 18, 2020
England
✟12,382.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen and amen. Good video.

Jesus is coming whether your ready or not. His light will shine. Every knee will bow and confess His name. You can fall on Jesus and be broken or He will fall on you and grind you to powder. Choose you this day whom will you serve?

Amen! The ark is ready. All glory to God!

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Are globalists, like Bill Gates, using COVID-19 as an excuse to bring in their "cashless" society in the video below?

It doesn’t need any excuse.

Cash is a security risk, expensive to use for companies, inconvenient for consumers and yes transmit vector for germs as well.

Why do we want to keep coins in our pocket again ?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It doesn’t need any excuse.

Cash is a security risk, expensive to use for companies, inconvenient for consumers and yes transmit vector for germs as well.

Why do we want to keep coins in our pocket again ?

Why?

It gives you the freedom to pay your neighbor's son for mowing your yard, without going through a government entity.

Giving total control to a globalist money system is a much greater risk.

The United States Constitution contains a clause referring to the coining of money.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It gives you the freedom to pay your neighbor's son for mowing your yard, without going through a government entity.

It also gives your neighborhood drug lord way to keep his drug money safe, and your local politician a way to keep his bribes secret.

Do you think that Timmy not getting his lawnmowing money is the worse problem here ?

Especially since you can pretty much effortlessly transfer the money through mobile phone app.

It is not 1960s any more.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It also gives your neighborhood drug lord way to keep his drug money safe, and your local politician a way to keep his bribes secret.

Do you think that Timmy not getting his lawnmowing money is the worse problem here ?

Especially since you can pretty much effortlessly transfer the money through mobile phone app.

It is not 1960s any more.

Benjamin Franklin said... "Those who are willing to give up their essential liberties for temporary safety, deserve neither."

The worse problem here is about "control".

If you want those controls in your nation, then feel free to advocate for that system if you wish.

Please leave me out of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If you want those controls in your nation, then feel free to advocate for that system if you wish.

Please leave me out of it.

So you have no bank accounts, regular income to those accounts, you are not paying taxes , government doesn’t have knowledge of what properties you own and what you earn ?

You have no medical records stored, no driver’s license, birth certificates, marriage records, email accounts and gazillion other forms of “control”

You are in denial.

Any physical money you have stuffed in your mattress is the least of it.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's not logical to believe a nation containing 240 million people claiming to be Christian will suddenly want a mark in thier right hands or foreheads to buy and sell with.
If you want to see a revival, then try it.

Now if a country that predominately denies christ were to want a mark in thier right hands or foreheads to be able to buy and sell then they will and no one will think twice about it.

I really don't know why anyone would think 240 million American Christians will want to line up to take a mark. It's just not logical.
It's not going to happen.

• Winner
Reactions: Ajax 777
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you have no bank accounts, regular income to those accounts, you are not paying taxes , government doesn’t have knowledge of what properties you own and what you earn ?

You have no medical records stored, no driver’s license, birth certificates, marriage records, email accounts and gazillion other forms of “control”

You are in denial.

Any physical money you have stuffed in your mattress is the least of it.

It is my choice to place funds in a local bank.

You want to take that choice away from me and others, and put it under the control of a one world banking system. No thanks...

Have you ever read the Book of Revelation?

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Have you already been "deceived"?

Unlike the three Hebrew men during the time of Daniel, will you bow down to the one world government which rejects Jesus Christ?

Have you also done so?

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Coronaviruses seems pretty weak to fit the bill of an End Times pandemic

Exactly! This is the typical Premil response to every notable event. Give it a month or two and there will be a another diverse application to the same passage. This gets old after a while for those who let the Scriptures speak for themselves. It makes a joke of the Word of God and exposes their questionable hermeneutics. Many of us are glad to be free of such ad-hoc private interpretation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It is my choice to place funds in a local bank.

You want to take that choice away from me and others, and put it under the control of a one world banking system.

So your local bank says they are not giving cash out anymore because it is more expensive for them, it is a bigger security risk and handling money exposes people to needless medical risk.

They give out prepaid debit cards instead.

Suddenly they are agents of Satan and proponents of one world government ?

Where is the logic ? It is still your local bank right ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So your local bank says they are not giving cash out anymore because it is more expensive for them, it is a bigger security risk and handling money exposes people to needless medical risk.

They give out prepaid debit cards instead.

Suddenly they are agents of Satan and proponents of one world government ?

Where is the logic ? It is still your local bank right ?

Are you in the banking business?

From the U.S. Constitution:

Article I, Section 8, there is “Congress shall have Power…to coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin.” And from Section 10, “no state…shall make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts.”

What does Sweden have to compare to the above?

Do you understand what has happened to every "fiat" money system which has ever existed? The temptation for governments to created money out of thin air is like a narcotic.
This happened in the creation of "Continental Notes" during the American Revolutionary War.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It's not logical to believe a nation containing 240 million people claiming to be Christian will suddenly want a mark in thier right hands or foreheads to buy and sell with.
If you want to see a revival, then try it.

Now if a country that predominately denies christ were to want a mark in thier right hands or foreheads to be able to buy and sell then they will and no one will think twice about it.

I really don't know why anyone would think 240 million American Christians will want to line up to take a mark. It's just not logical.
It's not going to happen.

What is not logical is the church being here at all, and the fact that people are worried about any government.

When 200 million of those so called Christians wake up and realized they were not ready, and were foolish virgins, they at least need to line up and get their heads cut off. That mark has nothing to do with technology. It is the curse of God, and Satan knows it. Being cursed by God will be the greatest thing ever, for many people even those who claim, "Lord, Lord." And that is why Jesus wept over Jerusalem. Jesus knows our hearts and minds when sometimes we cannot.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What is not logical is the church being here at all, and the fact that people are worried about any government.

When 200 million of those so called Christians wake up and realized they were not ready, and were foolish virgins, they at least need to line up and get their heads cut off. That mark has nothing to do with technology. It is the curse of God, and Satan knows it. Being cursed by God will be the greatest thing ever, for many people even those who claim, "Lord, Lord." And that is why Jesus wept over Jerusalem. Jesus knows our hearts and minds when sometimes we cannot.

John 17:15 I am not asking that You take them out of the world, but that You keep them from the evil one.

• Agree
Reactions: JulieB67
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
John 21:15-19

15 After breakfast, Yeshua said to Shim‘on Kefa, “Shim‘on Bar-Yochanan, do you love me more than these?” He replied, “Yes, Lord, you know I’m your friend.” He said to him, “Feed my lambs.”
16 A second time he said to him, “Shim‘on Bar-Yochanan, do you love me?” He replied, “Yes, Lord, you know I’m your friend.” He said to him, “Shepherd my sheep.”
17 The third time he said to him, “Shim‘on Bar-Yochanan, are you my friend?” Shim‘on was hurt that he questioned him a third time: “Are you my friend?” So he replied, “Lord, you know everything! You know I’m your friend!” Yeshua said to him, “Feed my sheep!
18 Yes, indeed! I tell you, when you were younger, you put on your clothes and went where you wanted. But when you grow old, you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and carry you where you do not want to go.”
19 He said this to indicate the kind of death by which Kefa would bring glory to God. Then Yeshua said to him, “Follow me!"

John 21:20-23

20 Kefa turned and saw the talmid Yeshua especially loved following behind, the one who had leaned against him at the supper and had asked, “Who is the one who is betraying you?”
21 On seeing him, Kefa said to Yeshua, “Lord, what about him?”
22 Yeshua said to him, “If I want him to stay on until I come, what is it to you? You, follow me!”
23 Therefore the word spread among the brothers that that talmid would not die. However, Yeshua didn’t say he wouldn’t die, but simply, “If I want him to stay on until I come, what is it to you?

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Do you understand what has happened to every "fiat" money system which has ever existed? The temptation for governments to created money out of thin air is like a narcotic.
This happened in the creation of "Continental Notes" during the American Revolutionary War.

You do realize the physical money in your mattress is not tied to silver or gold either ?

Whatever they create the money electrically or just print it out doesn’t give that money any more real value.

Should things crash it is just as worthless either way.

Reactions: Grandma J
Upvote 0