• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

2020 Best Countries rankings

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Johnboy53, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Johnboy53

Johnboy53 Looking For Interesting News.

+2,015
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. jacks

jacks Er Victus Supporter

+1,040
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Let's all move to Switzerland...or would that ruin it?

3. Zoii

Zoii Well-Known Member

+3,407
    Australia
    Seeker
    Single
    I'm really surprised Iceland and New Zealand were not in the top three for green living and trustworthy.

4. Ken-1122

Ken-1122 Newbie

+693
    Atheist
    Private
    I noticed it ranked Canada as #2 and the US as #7. I remember once while visiting Canada I was approached by several Africans (sub-Saharan) who upon learning I was from the US, they told me Black people in the US have it better than black people anywhere in the world yet we complain more than anyone else, and they were asking me to explain why we complain so much. I wonder if Canada would rank higher than the US with Black people or other minorities.

5. Zoii

Zoii Well-Known Member

+3,407
    Australia
    Seeker
    Single
    As I suspected - Iceland and New Zealand are rated as the top two SAFEST countries in the world. Canada 6th, Australia 14th. USA is ranked 117th.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/safest-countries-in-the-world/

In terms of standard of living and Quality of life the top 13 countries are:
    1. Denmark
    2. Switzerland
    3. Finland
    4. Australia
    5. Iceland
    6. Austria
    7. Netherlands
    8. Germany
    9. New Zealand
    10. Sweden
    11. Norway
    12. Estonia