✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
presentsB2.jpg

With Christmas fast approaching and due to popular demand, I thought we could have a thread dedicated to exchanging Christmas gifts with other members online. :oldthumbsup: Gifts will be shared in this thread only; please don't share your address or P.O. Box. They could be anything from physical drawings, digital drawings, poems, stories, a custom song, images, photos, an e-card (if you're short on time), etc. They should be something personal and thought-out.

If you would like to participate, feel free to post below letting me know, along with how many other members you're willing to exchange presents with. I'll write a randomizer early this week to select who everyone exchanges gifts with, and post the results in a separate reply.
Deadline to sign up has passed!

Once your gift is ready, just post it here in this thread and tag the other person (so they know it's for them). You can share your present(s) anytime at your convenience, and in any way you wish. However, I'll post mine on Christmas Eve and hide them using the [spoiler][/spoiler] tags. This is just for fun, so no pressure if you end up becoming too busy to work on a gift. Merry Christmas!
gift_40_anim_gif.gif
santa_40_anim_gif.gif

Current participants and max exchange count:

Last edited:

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Since Christmas is getting pretty close and I may be busy, I don't know how many members I'll be able to exchange with. I'll go with 2 for now, and if I have extra time maybe I'll change that. :)

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have way too much going on to exchange with anyone, but I'd like to say that I think this is a wonderful idea and I'm glad you started it.
Yeah, I probably should have created the thread much earlier lol. A lot of people were interested when I mentioned the idea, but this is a busy week for everyone I'm sure. Thanks though :oldthumbsup:

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think you can still join, until tomorrow... But you have until Christmas to make your gift for whomever your person is. I don't know, that might be what you meant, but I wanted to clarify :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes I would've joined if I had more time. But good idea!
Thanks, yeah I didn't realize how busy this week would be for everyone. Oh well, lesson learned for next year!

I think you can still join, until tomorrow... But you have until Christmas to make your gift for whomever your person is. I don't know, that might be what you meant, but I wanted to clarify :D
Exactly :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟836,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks, yeah I didn't realize how busy this week would be for everyone. Oh well, lesson learned for next year!

Exactly :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Did you say...next year? Next year? You plan on still being here next year too? :whyy::runcry:

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Did you say...next year? Next year? You plan on still being here next year too? :whyy::runcry:
Well I didn't specify the forum, haha. Hopefully I'll meet an awesome (yet quite spicy) girl by then and move outta here...it could happen. :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.